Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo (26910 Views)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / Court Remands Father & Friend For Defiling 12-year-old Daughter in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by MrBiGGEST(m): 4:02pm On May 17, 2023
He should be sentenced to death
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Skillsnigeria: 4:02pm On May 17, 2023
Crazy people everywhere, the lord will deliver una
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by AntiChristian: 4:03pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No!! Not again sad sad

No woman should ever leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

I wish I could secretly poison this useless man to death right now undecided. Honestly I hate Nigerian men so much.

Bunch of rapist!!
Bunch of murders!!
Bunch of woman beaters!!

What about your Daddci?
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Savechild23: 4:03pm On May 17, 2023
Your child
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by ednut1(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2023
Incest cases should not be taken to courts. Just straight to hanging. This is very disgusting to even read

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by phemmie06(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2023
What kind of feeling did he has for her daughter?
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by shortgun(m): 4:06pm On May 17, 2023
post=123193977:

Tribalism has eaten deep into you.
The earlier you STOP this nonsense,
The better it will be for your life.
The earlier you will start seeing progress.
If you continue this way, we are so sorry for you.

STOP TRIBALISM BEFOFE IT STOPS YOU.

We Rise!
This thread would've gotten to 25 pages if this happened in the east...we are learning from you.

2 Likes

Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 17, 2023
Thank God this wasn't covered or swept under the carpet.

Getting justice for cases like this is one of the hardest in Nigeria.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2023
That region and rape be like 5&6

Meanwhile, IGBOS should leave our region alone let rape our teenagers in peace grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by chilan: 4:07pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

No woman should ever leave her female child under the care of any man not even her father.

I wish I could secretly poison this useless man to death right now undecided. Honestly I hate Nigerian men so much.

Bunch of rapist!!
Bunch of murders!!
Bunch of woman beaters!!

I agree with you in so far no man should ever allow his male child to be under the care of any woman not even his mother.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Komu1048(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of rapist!!
Bunch of murders!!
Bunch of woman beaters!!

Try poisoning some of godforsaken men patronizing ur somtin, from there we will know u r serious.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:09pm On May 17, 2023
Eruifkistis:
[/b][/color]

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

mynd44 seun mukina2 dominique

Rule 18
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by lexy2014: 4:10pm On May 17, 2023
GOFRONT:
Some fathers are He goat

This one is worse than he goat
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by edgeP(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2023
This is not ordinary, Tueh!!!
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Bringbackmandat: 4:12pm On May 17, 2023
But this guy is too young to have a sixteen year daughter nah.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2023
If u check well, he voted Tilumbu
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by SAMUEL1947: 4:15pm On May 17, 2023
This one a father??
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by charlesdinho(m): 4:18pm On May 17, 2023
which responsible father will keep dreadlocks on his head. stupid man
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by PrettyIfy7: 4:19pm On May 17, 2023
This one no look like person father oo.
Imagine father... undecided undecided
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by TheBillyonaire: 4:20pm On May 17, 2023
Certain crimes could be results of mental illness.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by isabi2lof: 4:22pm On May 17, 2023
Na wa o undecided

Ladies should choose responsible men for their children,especially for the girl child .
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:25pm On May 17, 2023
Useless father a disgrace to fatherhood
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by latiephwald(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2023
If you check am well the girl na bastard! angry angry angryI see no reason why man go bang his own blood...
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by thaoriginator: 4:28pm On May 17, 2023
They should conduct a DNA test 😢
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Alpharey: 4:28pm On May 17, 2023
Sophisticated Rapist. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Barcalee: 4:30pm On May 17, 2023
danvon:
Men corrupt women, many Oloshos learn their trade from the men around them usually their family.

Very true I know of a girl who was constantly abused after a while she got pregnant,delivered the baby and lost the baby because of lack of good medical care. Afterwards she became a full blown olosho and she did not hide it. But I pity the men who put her in that condition....karma is real

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by Alpharey: 4:31pm On May 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:

Do you know how he begot the said daughter. Just follow along. They say na her papa im be.
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by BmAe: 4:34pm On May 17, 2023
Jennyclay:

Bunch of rapist!!
Bunch of murders!!
Bunch of woman beaters!!
look at what you are saying, then my girlfriend won't leave my daughter with me....you can do that to your brother and husband please
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by BmAe: 4:36pm On May 17, 2023
grin
Re: Court Remands Father For Allegedly Raping His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ondo by BmAe: 4:37pm On May 17, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
im 28 and i have a 9 years old daughter already and this guy should be over 38

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Gombe Pastor, Emmanuel, Tortures 10-Year-Old Boy With An Electric Iron / Lagos Party: Police Arrest, Charge Erelu Okin Over Petrol Souvenir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.