Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. (1464 Views)

Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial / Video Of Rapper Aka’s Daughter In Tears During His Memorial / Popular OAP, Murphy Ijemba and team now work from Metro FM and Max FM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 17, 2023
Many were left emotional after Kairo Forbes, the daughter of the late South African rapper AKA was seen coming on stage along with her grandparents to accept her father's award for Best Song Collaboration.

Upon receiving her late father's award, the 7 years old girl sang her father's Lemons song word for word... It's like she's slowly walking in her father's footsteps because the little girl already has over a million followers on Instagram.

I also couldn't hold my tears when I saw her coming on stage because no child deserves to lose a father that loved him or her dearly at that very young age.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 17, 2023
AKA was a very talented musician,i really like his kind of rap,not too hardcore.rip to him
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by vastolord4(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2023
RIP aka.. love your song with burna. All eyes on me
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by rtdCivilservant: 7:43pm On May 21, 2023
Samantha124:
Many were left emotional after Kairo Forbes, the daughter of the late South African rapper AKA was seen coming on stage along with her grandparents to accept her father's award for Best Song Collaboration.

Upon receiving her late father's award, the 7 years old girl sang her father's Lemons song word for word... It's like she's slowly walking in her father's footsteps because the little girl already has over a million followers on Instagram.

I also couldn't hold my tears when I saw her coming on stage because no child deserves to lose a father that loved him or her dearly at that very young age.
Someone said I gave up too quickly on u on the other thread. Sorry if I may be too forward, can we get to know ourselves better?
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by Nobody: 10:08am On May 22, 2023
Stop sounding so desperate.. undecided undecided undecided
rtdCivilservant:

Someone said I gave up too quickly on u on the other thread. Sorry if I may be too forward, can we get to know ourselves better?
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by rtdCivilservant: 10:41am On May 22, 2023
Samantha124:
Desperate? If wanting to know a person who responds intelligently, responsibly and calm means being desperate, then I want to be a desperate man. I was kind of impressed with the way u reply to my mention...do u know I was actually expecting that u would reply with an insult? A pattern that is so common here on nairaland.
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by Nobody: 10:46am On May 22, 2023
Well, I was told by your fellow Nigerian that using insults is part of your culture, but I'm not a Nigerian and I wasn't raised like that.

So with all due respect, take the rejection and leave.
rtdCivilservant:

Desperate? If wanting to know a person who responds intelligently, responsibly and calm means being desperate, then I want to be a desperate man. I was kind of impressed with the way u reply to my mention...do u know I was actually expecting that u would reply with an insult? A pattern that is so common here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by rtdCivilservant: 11:08am On May 22, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I was told by your fellow Nigerian that using insults is part of your culture, but I'm not a Nigerian and I wasn't raised like that.

So with all due respect, take the rejection and leave.
Not really our culture, rather the ways of many uncultured people. Responding to ur last statement, I will never reject a precious one nor would I wish for a precious one to reject me. Do u mind to tell me where u are from?
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by oxiide22(m): 9:26am On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
ok
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2023
I'm not a Nigerian in Nigeria, ask one of your Nigerian people here.

I've heard that Nigerians are givers and I'm sure they'll help you.
oxiide22:
help me with 50k

1 Like

Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by oxiide22(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not a Nigerian in Nigeria, ask one of your Nigerian people here.

I've heard you.
ohh eyyah!
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
I'm sorry, but I also can't help you.
oxiide22:
ohh eyyah! but I've been asking them Aunty but none of them reason my matter is 100 dollar I want to set up small business but no Nigeria willing to help I'm really down life is so hard

1 Like

Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by oxiide22(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
ok God help us
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Now I understand where u coming from... some have been so unreasonable lately 🤣🤣🤣 yeah I know u r matured. But dont always be too emotional when u r upset ok
Samantha124:
Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
How am I emotional? undecided undecided undecided
Nawttiboi007:
Now I understand where u coming from... some have been so unreasonable lately 🤣🤣🤣 yeah I know u r matured. But dont always be too emotional when u r upset ok

1 Like

Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by OneCandleAway(f): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
oxiide22:
ohh eyyah! but I've been asking them Aunty but none of them reason my matter is 100 dollar I want to set up small business but no Nigeria willing to help I'm really down life is so hard

Thief.

You people keep distracting us to foreigners. You Don convert 50k to dollars sharp sharp because you think say she be maga

1 Like

Re: Kairo, Aka's Daughter Accepting Her Late Father's Award At The Metro FM Awards. by oxiide22(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Thief.

You people keep distracting us to foreigners. You Don convert 50k to dollars sharp sharp because you think say she be maga
you

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: CCTV Footage, Mohbad's Cause Of Death Leaked!? / Scary And Touching Story Of Famous People Spotted in Hell / Ini And D'bang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.