Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

A Lady Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Scammed Me (606 Views)

EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Scammed Me by Veetee(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2023
Please house.

I will make this a brief as possible, so I met a lady of a social media platform , snap chat to be prescise. We got talking

Along the way she mentioned she is into Interior decor. I have an apartment at lekki phase one I am currently furnishing to be used for shortlet .
She told me she would do the job for 500k, and then insist I pay an initial deposit of 250k, which i did. After making the payment she refused to turn up for the job.
Please what is the best way to get her. I paid the money to her zenith bank account. I have gone through her IG she has over 14k followers

I was able to get her phone number through my friend that works in zenith bank. Friends have advised me to let go as it is not a big deal since the amount isnt so big, but i wont, i feel so stupid just parting away with 250k like that. I have called her personally to appeal to her to make a refund. she told me that she wont.

I have been thinking of ways to arrest her, a friend suggest i freeze her account. she lives in Chevron .

My question is what is the process of freezing her account account and how much will it cost.
Are there other ways i could arrest her and what will it cost.?

1 Like

Re: A Lady Scammed Me by Cyril44: 4:38pm On May 17, 2023
Call the police
Re: A Lady Scammed Me by Mjshexy(f): 4:48pm On May 17, 2023
Get a court order to freeze her account, once she goes to the bank to make complaint she will be immediately arrested

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Scammed Me by fyzaila: 8:11pm On May 17, 2023
Those friends telling you to forget the money are they ok at all, so they want her to continue defrauding people? And besides is 250k a small money? Only God knows how many people she must have played that fast one on.

Op go to any length to retrieve your money from her, it'll teach her a lesson. Since you have a friend that works in the bank she uses, let him tell you everything you have to do to retrieve your money from her. It is quite easy this days.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Scammed Me by talk2hb1(m): 8:51pm On May 17, 2023
Veetee:
Please house.

I will make this a brief as possible, so I met a lady of a social media platform , snap chat to be prescise. We got talking

Along the way she mentioned she is into Interior decor. I have an apartment at lekki phase one I am currently furnishing to be used for shortlet .
She told me she would do the job for 500k, and then insist I pay an initial deposit of 250k, which i did. After making the payment she refused to turn up for the job.
Please what is the best way to get her. I paid the money to her zenith bank account. I have gone through her IG she has over 14k followers

I was able to get her phone number through my friend that works in zenith bank. Friends have advised me to let go as it is not a big deal since the amount isnt so big, but i wont, i feel so stupid just parting away with 250k like that. I have called her personally to appeal to her to make a refund. she told me that she wont.

I have been thinking of ways to arrest her, a friend suggest i freeze her account. she lives in Chevron .

My question is what is the process of freezing her account account and how much will it cost.
Are there other ways i could arrest her and what will it cost.?
This your narrative is not complete, when you level with us we will recommend what to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Lady Scammed Me by Reminderz: 5:21am On May 18, 2023
just like that? a lady you met on snapchat said she's into interior decoration and without thinking twice you sent her money? mehn.. your mumu abi na simping na another level oo... abi na another thing you pay money for? abi na fvck you wan fvck?? you better talk true and narrate wetin really happen??

I know say if to say na man now, you won't exhibit this kind foolishness... sorry, not sorry, that was simply foolish...

but another angle, why be say na only women dey scam you?? I read one of your previous thread you created and you said you were scammed too... if your stories are true and not in anyway looking for cheap attention, mehn, I would say men like you who thinks with their dicks disgusts me!! tueh!!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Scammed Me by Generalwoodz(m): 8:14am On May 18, 2023
Do you have multi millionaires dollars friends?

Because 250k ain't no small funds.

Just like you someone here scammed me 3k in naira. I am not leaving him until he send me back my money.

His nairaland moniker is: Buziness101
Phone number:07044943661

He's name's NZEKUDU CHIEME
Claim he works at Awo, imo, Nigerian Brewery.

He failed to fulfil his own part of the deal after I sent him my money meant for a LinkedIn account that he was selling. He has since blocked me on all socials.

If you call that number now guess what he's gonna say ? "That I wanted to scam him. " That bastard.

If he doesn't return my money I'd create 20 threads about who he is... So Google would index his profile. On God I would walk the streets of tweeter tweeting this scammer until his village finishes him for me. God help me

cc Sacrosanct12

Re: A Lady Scammed Me by OloyeVIII: 12:04pm On May 18, 2023
Woman scam you? guy you be Bala!

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Gunmen Attack Redeemed Church, Kill Pastor, Kidnap Seven Worshippers / As A Smart Driver, What Will You Do? / Moment Medical Director, Dr Olaleye Was Ushered Out Of Courtroom After Life Sent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.