Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today (62458 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos / See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / President Buhari Mobbed In Jos, His Cars, Convoy Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by chisomkachy: 4:42pm On May 17, 2023
The factional National Chairman of the Labour Party, LP, Mr Lamidi Apapa, who was mobbed at the Court of Appeal in Abuja, the venue of the Presidential Election Petition Court, PEPC, on Wednesday, has thanked God for saving his life.

Apapa, while addressing newsmen shortly after he was released from protective custody by security operatives, said he was in court to assert himself as the Acting National Chairman of the party and to confirm the state of things on the petition the candidate of the party, Mr. Peter Obi, filed to challenge the outcome of the 2023 presidential election.

He told newsmen that he had before the court began its proceedings, sensed trouble, after the Director-General of Obi campaign organizations, Mr. Akin Osuntokun, refused to vacate a chair that was reserved for chairman of the party.

He told newsmen that he had before the court began its proceedings, sensed trouble, after the Director-General of Obi campaign organizations, Mr. Akin Osuntokun, refused to vacate a chair that was reserved for chairman of the party.

“I want to tell the whole world that he is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he is not even up to one year in the party.

“I have never taken any kobo from anybody and I have challenged anyone that has any evidence to bring it forward”.

Insisting that he has contributed more to the party than Obi, Apapa, said it was not true that he was in court to withdraw the petition against Tinubu.

“Apart from money, what else does he (Obi) have that I don’t have?,” Apapa queried.

He accused Obi of refusing to respect the court order that suspended the Julius Abure-led executives of the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/labour-party-crisis-if-not-for-god-ill-have-died-in-court-apapa/

46 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Racoon(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2023
Which "protective custody"? Abi judge asked you to get out of the court room for constituting a nuisance? Same petition your super-imposed leadership wants to withdraw @ all cost? Your Waterloo just began

696 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2023
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

History will be kind to him for saving democracy.

419 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Tntsi: 4:49pm On May 17, 2023
When an elder refuses to be responsible and reasonable, humilation, disgrace and disregard is what he gets in return.

The video below is lamidi group talking nonsense and exposing their assignment against PODATTI.
They are tinubu moles sent to destroy our court case. Nothing more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1BAl_nM-xc

332 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Kukutenla: 4:51pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witness how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.
You guys eat, drink and breath lies
Share pics of the beating and dragging

647 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Omihanifa: 4:51pm On May 17, 2023
Old fool (native doctor)
Look at him saying a young chap will not grow old undecided

361 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Feintline: 4:52pm On May 17, 2023
I have been in the party for over 21 years 

And yet you never produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor even in your village.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

Apart from money, what else does he (Obi) have that I don’t have?,” Apapa queried.

You don't have integrity. Integrity is far from you. It is more disgraceful becos you are an elder, a father and probably a grand father who should not been seen in such devilish acts..
Nobody talks about money.
If podatti was a money drunk politician, we won't stand for him.

I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,”

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

637 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 4:52pm On May 17, 2023
Go to other threads opening by Obi yahooze boys and see the pics yourself.

Kukutenla:

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by odduduwa: 4:53pm On May 17, 2023

23 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Djoel: 4:53pm On May 17, 2023
Native doctor!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by aswani(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witness how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

Baba is lucky he is still alive. He should just be begging the Gods that Obidients eventually decide to go and set up their own party.

Same way Chinedu Gbadebo also turned up from PDP to totally sideline the existing party structure in Lagos state.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55pm On May 17, 2023
Old fool, serves you right

Osinwin eniyan

Both you and your sponsor in APC disgrace just started

219 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Emma513: 4:55pm On May 17, 2023
HE SHOULD GET OUT OBI IS COMING

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by madridguy(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2023
Are you saying Obidence are about to set up their own evil party and leave Labour Party for Apapa?

aswani:

Baba is lucky he is still alive. He should just be begging the Gods that Obidients eventually decide to go and set up their own party.

Same way Chinedu Gbadebo also turned up from PDP to totally sideline the existing party structure in Lagos state.

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Ofunaofu: 4:58pm On May 17, 2023
“I want to tell the whole world that he is a liar"

Why is Apapa taking it so personal on Peter Obi, is Peter Obi the national chairman of labour party

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by aswani(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
Are you saying Obidence are about to set up their own evil party and leave Labour Party for Apapa?

That will eventually happen. Not a hope Obidients are in Labour Party this time next year.

They will set up their own party and then guess what will happen amongst themselves not long after, anyway make I mechionu for now.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by maintenant: 5:01pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:
I hope the whole world witnessed how Alhaji Apapa was beaten, drag on the ground and almost lynch to death for going to the court to do his job as the recognized party chairman.

The man was embarrassed for trying his best to protect their party against impostors. Alhaji Apapa needs to go for medical attention to ascertain his health.

More woes await you and the likes of this unscrupulous Apapa and all the hyenas attempting to subvert justice...

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by unclejb2(m): 5:03pm On May 17, 2023
Apapa is heading for a drastic end. Because of his small juju, he has started arrogating the power of living to himself.

126 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by maintenant: 5:04pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

You must be some kin d of third rate clown and comedian to imagine that Labour Party will fall into the hands of these unscrupulous charlatan called Lamidi Apapa...

He should report back to his paymasters that e no fi dey ...

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Mindlog: 5:06pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Advocate he is flown to Europe for proper medical attention to avoid stories that touches.

Saving democracy indeed!😂😂😂😂

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by stonemasonn: 5:08pm On May 17, 2023
Ofunaofu:
“I want to tell the whole world that he is a liar"

Why is Apapa taking it so personal on Peter Obi, is Peter Obi the national chairman of labour party
Personal! Obi accused him publicly of collecting money (bribe).

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by AstroG: 5:09pm On May 17, 2023
madridguy:

Chai,who do you this thing🤦🏼?
Lying upandan just because of 30k.
May Oluwa have mercy on ur poor,reeking soul🚶🏼🚶🏼

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by forgiveness: 5:11pm On May 17, 2023
Feintline:

And yet cannot produce a councillor or even a special adviser to a councillor.
But you want quash the hope of millions of Nigerians becos of a druggie and his boys bankrolling you.

Sir your curse has no effect becos the curse of Nigerians both alive and dead are on you and your seed for this your devilish act.

If you understand the pains of Nigerians have been through and what it took us to vote in PODATTI , you will understand that you have acquired curses of Nigerians alive and dead on you , your group and seeds.

Labour party has won governorship, senatorial and house of representatives elections/seats long before Peter Obi joined last year. Educate yourself.

73 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by sreamsense: 5:17pm On May 17, 2023
Obidients and some obi-idiots among them will always abuse federal government for not obeying court order especially against kanu and across other political parties. Now, for LP to show us they are different and will always set good example, they can not obey the court order even among themselves. Obi kekerenke who wants to solve Nigeria problem can not even solve simplest problem for structureless party with few members. LP is never ready to rule Nigeria, members should go and organize themselves first

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by FreeStuffsNG: 5:18pm On May 17, 2023

“I want to tell the whole world that he(Mr Peter Obi) is a liar. I have been in the party for over 21 years while he(Obi) is not even up to one year in the party.

On the issue that led to the removal of his cap by angry youths that attacked him at the court premises, he said: “As you can see, I have recovered my cap. But as for the person that removed my cap, he will suffer till the end of his life.

“I saw him. He is a young chap but he will never grow old,” he added

This is deep if you understand Yoruba. Pa Lamidi Apapa has used afoshe and spat on the ground to curse that unruly disrespectful member of the mob.

O ma se o.Mr Obi's children are enjoying overseas while another person's young son is receiving eepe from Pa Lamidi.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by flokii: 5:20pm On May 17, 2023
Thank God for your life Mr. Apapa but I don't pity you or your co-travellers in Labour Party one bit. Y'all should have said NO to Obi when he came begging for your party's ticket with money six (6) weeks to election.

Now the tenants y'all gave space are using all means to take over the party. Serves you people right.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Delphi(m): 5:22pm On May 17, 2023
This is very shameful of this old man. He should just rest. Atleast let him reserve some honour for himself. The last time I checked, Peter Obi is not the Party Chairman that is contesting the position with him, why drag his name to the mud?. This just shows the underlying motive of the said chairmanship contest by his group. These set of people believe that for them to appear relevant, they must mention Peter Obi's name. And this is very appalling.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by mii4u(f): 5:22pm On May 17, 2023
Kukutenla:

U have the time to respond to him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by saphiere(f): 5:23pm On May 17, 2023
Thanks to some nairalanders do assisted me uplift some burdens from my shoulders. May the good Lord bless you guys richly IJN

9 Likes

Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Valuepaints20(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2023
Ok
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Basirjiji(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2023
Interesting
Re: Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today by Confirmedzombie: 5:24pm On May 17, 2023
We already know Peter obi as a pathological liar.

Obi is a criminal and a terrorist. A pretender

30 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Lucky Omoluwa Is Dead / Current Wife Of Dapo Williams Chases The 1st Son Of The Deceased During burial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.