Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. (5325 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Denied His Mother In Front Of His Friends Cause Of Shame / Six-Month-Old Baby Boy Dies In His Sleep After Mother Gave Him Tramadol (Photos) / Should I Move In With This Female Friend Of Mine On Lagos Island? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Carcholce: 11:09pm On May 17, 2023
He and his wife were in bed sleeping when he screamed out loud that something has pierced his chest. He died immediately. People are saying it’s a spiritual attack.

In 2020 during the covid, I was in bed sleeping when something pierced my rib on the left side, I shouted and jumped up immediately, the spot where I got pierced was hurting so bad till the morning. When the news about my late friend got to us just now, I narrated my own experience to a group of friends that were present, I was told I was very lucky to have survived it.

Has anyone heard or experienced such before?

Mods, please do not move to front page.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Staphylococcus: 11:12pm On May 17, 2023
An autopsy will reveal cause of death.

20 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Bluntguy: 11:17pm On May 17, 2023
Staphylococcus:

And it may be Staphylococcus

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Staphylococcus: 11:19pm On May 17, 2023
Bluntguy:

And it may be Staphylococcus

Yes!

An autopsy will give accurate cause of death.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by wunmi590(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2023

May his soul rest in peace...

That's why is always good to pray 🙏 before you sleep.

But even at then, as a believed man, I still feel everybody that God created has their appointed time ⏲️, I do tell people that, if God didn't approve of me to die, I can't and if I die, it is time...

I've seen people who was roasted in fire 🔥 and they are still alive and some just jumped from their stair case and they died....

My sincere condolences once more...

22 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Carcholce: 11:25pm On May 17, 2023
Staphylococcus:

He was very healthy. A nurse in Canada. He and his wife just came back from Nigeria two weeks ago after attending a wedding.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by mrsage(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
Maybe a sudden heart attack or cardiac arrest

31 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2023
Carcholce:

He was very healthy. A nurse in Canada. He and his wife just came back from Nigeria two weeks ago after attending a wedding.
this said it all chai, this life ehn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Staphylococcus: 11:33pm On May 17, 2023
Carcholce:

How did you know he was healthy?

You think looking good and physically fit translates to good health?

Like I said, go for an autopsy! You cannot just be making assumptions without professional investigation.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Puremind1225: 11:34pm On May 17, 2023
Carcholce:
He and his wife were in bed sleeping when he screamed out loud that something has pierced his chest. He died immediately. People are saying it’s a spiritual attack.

In 2020 during the covid, I was in bed sleeping when something pierced my rib on the left side, I shouted and jumped up immediately, the spot where I got pierced was hurting so bad till the morning. When the news about my late friend got to us just now, I narrated my own experience to a group of friends that were present, I was told I was very lucky to have survived it.

was he a smoker or heavy drinker?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Righteousness2(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2023
Condolences to your friends family.
That is very likely a spiritual attack.
Many have died through slap and gunshot in the dream.
Many have died by spiritual arrow.

That is why you need to be consciously fortified with whole armour of God and know and understand who you are God, and what you need to do when you sense and unfriendly feeling or arrow.

That is why you need to be spiritual. To be Carnal is to be dead.

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On May 17, 2023
Carcholce:
■ He and his wife were in bed sleeping when he screamed out loud that something has pierced his chest. He died immediately. People are saying it’s a spiritual attack.
■ In 2020 during the covid, I was in bed sleeping when something pierced my rib on the left side, I shouted and jumped up immediately, the spot where I got pierced was hurting so bad till the morning. When the news about my late friend got to us just now, I narrated my own experience to a group of friends that were present, I was told I was very lucky to have survived it. Has anyone heard or experienced such before?
1. There is no such thing as a spiritual attack. Ask for your friend's medical records, or make una contribute money to get him an autopsy to find out the cause of death abeg! undecided

2. Go get your side checked abeg! There are some pains that somehow present themselves in similar manner. undecided

16 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On May 17, 2023
Carcholce:
■ He was very healthy. A nurse in Canada. He and his wife just came back from Nigeria two weeks ago after attending a wedding.
Check the man's medical record abeg! Have you never heard of doctors dying of illnesses they refused to acknowledge or even get treatment for? Just because a person is in the medical field does not mean he ceases to have medical problems that might go ignored. undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by sisisioge: 12:00am On May 18, 2023
It is well....this life just dey too fragile. Indeed, something must have broken in him....they need to do autopsy to know what. It is really well.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Fisiryorh(m): 12:09am On May 18, 2023
Lost a dear friend 2 weeks ago...
He slept and did not wake up too...

R.I.P Fredosneee...🕊️🙏🏾

13 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Carcholce: 3:16am On May 18, 2023
Puremind1225:

was he a smoker or heavy drinker?

None.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Carcholce: 3:22am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no such thing as a spiritual attack. Ask for your friend's medical records, or make una contribute money to get him an autopsy to find out the cause of death abeg! undecided

2. Go get your side checked abeg! There are some pains that somehow present themselves in similar manner. undecided

Sure. if you read the post I said mine happened 2020. I did medicals the following week and another one 6 months later in a different hospital before leaving Nigeria. Nothing was found to be wrong with my trunk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Kobojunkie: 3:31am On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:
■ Sure. if you read the post I said mine happened 2020. I did medicals the following week and another one 6 months later in a different hospital before leaving Nigeria. Nothing was found to be wrong with my trunk.
Did you experience the pain again after that one time? undecided

Also, recall your mental state at the time the pain happened. That could be another clue as to the origin. I mean psychogenic pain is nothing new, and they are real. undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by cococandy(f): 3:31am On May 18, 2023
Sounds like Myocardial infarction. May your friend rest in peace 😟
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by slam7000(m): 3:45am On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:

The question, did you see a doctor after experiencing that pain?
You should go for check up.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by BigYash: 4:11am On May 18, 2023
Maybe na spiritual arrow from enemies.. Daddy GO will explain that part better.. Could be heart attack too..

Warning to guys still carry hookup over night.. You guys should be careful.. Things are happening
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Lucasinho(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2023
Hnm
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by illicit(m): 6:12am On May 18, 2023
shocked
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Tinububalls: 7:15am On May 18, 2023
Where at thou righteousness, when we needed thee most?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by olasaad(f): 7:27am On May 18, 2023
Fisiryorh:
Lost a dear friend 2 weeks ago...
He slept and did not wake up too...

R.I.P Fredosneee...🕊️🙏🏾

This is the kind of death I like and always pray for. I don't want to disturb anyone.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by FalseProphet1(m): 7:33am On May 18, 2023
It's called akpeta. His enemies used it to kill him.

This I have seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by falcon01: 7:48am On May 18, 2023
Cardiac arrest or wife killed him
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Carcholce: 7:49am On May 18, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Did you experience the pain again after that one time? undecided

Also, recall your mental state at the time the pain happened. That could be another clue as to the origin. I mean psychogenic pain is nothing new, and they are real. undecided

It wasn’t an internal pain. None of that. Imagine someone used a pen to stab you but no physical injury. The pain was only on the surface and not internal, it lasted few hours only.

My mental state of health at the time? I was very fine. I even celebrated a great feat couple of days before the incident. I was still in the mood of the celebration because I was sleeping comfortably in the celebrated. Or can over overexcitement cause that?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by Carcholce: 7:50am On May 18, 2023
slam7000:

The question, did you see a doctor after experiencing that pain?
You should go for check up.

Yes I did, nothing was wrong. The stuff wasn’t even internal. It was just on the surface of my skin like a stab that did not penetrate but left a lasting hurt for few hours.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by frugal(m): 8:40am On May 18, 2023
Americans are saying people are dropping dead due to the Covid vaccines embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by astonished: 8:51am On May 18, 2023
We are spiritually stronger than each other,

Some people have very strong spirit and not just anyhow spiritual attach can hurt them or have an impact in them, that's why you survive your own,

Human being are spirit, the body is just carrier of our spirit, hence we can be hunted spiritually

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Died In His Sleep Two Days Ago. by player007(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2023
Carcholce:

Heard a similar story of someone just days ago who died a similar way.
Someone who had fair skin turned black before morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Offers $10million To The Man Who Will Marry His Daughter. / Must I Wear Our Wedding Ring? / Toshiba 49" 4k Uhd Smart Tv For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.