Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood (57808 Views)

Deported Nigerian Drug Dealer Re-arrested In Thailand After Sneaking Back In / Father Shot Dead By A Teenage Boy For Sneaking Into His House To See His 14 Year / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Sltp: 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
I think nairaland is in partnership with pm express
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by phemmyfour: 3:57pm On May 18, 2023
Mercylike:
God have mercy on me

I Knew it gonna be an igbo girl.

I just knew..

grin grin grin
They will soon come for your head
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by ayo2008: 3:58pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by FuckSilly: 3:58pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Yoruba Muslims sef
Pigs sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by laivwire(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2023
Twisted story. I can bet the man actually owes her money or something else and refused to pay.

I'm still puzzled as to why it has to become a police case and she being remanded in holding.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2023
Treadway:
She wanted the dick one more time. Def dem don gbensh before. Maybe bros say he no do again, but as he don give arabinrin ni doggy toh bahd, babe no wan gree.
That is a clue but that she sneaked into the guys apartment and fire his shorts.blah blah
Abeg see
Dude just decided to lie on the girls head to escape sex bombardment
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 18, 2023
Ikennaford:
Any thing can happen but I don't believe this story
But if u read say na man enter babe room and grab her breasts with the intention to fvck her u would believe right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Juanmike(m): 4:00pm On May 18, 2023
fabian063:
Saphiere will be an hypocrite if she does not react to this post
Na she na
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Toscarel: 4:01pm On May 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
My gender wanted to enjoy the man ni nothing else lol

WOULD U SAY THE SAME IF YOUR MALE NEIGHBOUR GRABBED UR B**bIE, WOULD U SAY HE JUST WANTED TO ENJOY...
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 18, 2023
Toscarel:

WOULD U SAY THE SAME IF YOUR MALE NEIGHBOUR GRABBED UR B**bIE, WOULD U SAY HE JUST WANTED TO ENJOY...
No mind all these stupid people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:04pm On May 18, 2023
Runnerzz:

But if u read say na man enter babe room and grab her breasts with the intention to fvck her u would believe right? undecided
Do you think q lady will sneak into a bachelor's apartment and hid in the apartment till the guys goes to bed.she now tore his shorts and grab his dick while in bed.
Seriously the lady must be transgender and not a woman
The story no gel at all
If you say the guy and the girl don knack and the girl was unsatisfied and want more knacking of which the guy refused.ut is understandable the guy made up this claim but say she sneak to grab his dick haba
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Solofresh2: 4:05pm On May 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
The case is already in court so calm down
Will you say the guy just wants to enjoy if it's the other way round.
If no then you are an hypocrite
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Toscarel:

calm down I'm only joking go and try it with your neighbour you will also landed at where she is
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
baralatie:

Do you think q lady will sneak into a bachelor's apartment and hid in the apartment till the guys goes to bed.she now tore his shorts and grab his dick while in bed.
Seriously the lady must be transgender and not a woman
The story no gel at all
U still haven't answered my simple question. Yes or No?
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by FireUpNow(m): 4:06pm On May 18, 2023
Life and strange happenings
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by finallybusy: 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Strong conji.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:07pm On May 18, 2023
Solofresh2:
Will you say the guy just wants to enjoy if it's the other way round.
If no then you are an hypocrite
stop taking light issue serious Mr righteous
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2023
Runnerzz:

U still haven't answered my simple question. Yes or No?
What question?
Is it impossible for guys to break into a woman's homefo sexacapades?
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2023
First attempted rape by a lady in lagos. Tochukwu must give testimony in church i
On Sundayshocked
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Waywardson6: 4:09pm On May 18, 2023
I'm very happy he reported the case. Tomorrow, she will say it's the man that wanted to rape her. Some women get serious sexual mental illness aka nymphomaniacs. But, they'll pretend & act like it's only men that are sex freaks.
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Moniya4Real(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2023
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Lwkmd o

Bringbackmandat:
While some people are looking for pussy like anything but they can't find.
This life no balance!
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by tenpipsperday: 4:13pm On May 18, 2023
If you believed this was what happened then you need to be taken to YabaLeft very urgently
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2023
Mercylike:
God have mercy on me

I Knew it gonna be an igbo girl.

I just knew..

grin grin grin
So you have not seen hausas girls that would pin down a whole man because she is not sexually satisfied
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Solofresh2: 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
stop taking light issue serious Mr righteous
So if me as a guy do same to you it's a light issue right
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Toscarel: 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
calm down I'm only joking go and try it with your neighbour you will also landed at where she is

NO YOU DONT JOKE WITH SUCH COS WHEN ITS A LADY WITH DONT JOKE WITH IT.
DONT BE A HYP0CR!TE
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by slowice(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
I must commend the guy for being a good man and not give in to jezebel's seductive desires.

Na Joseph be him real name. Most men would fall for it, especially if she fine with big แปฅkwแปฅ and tits
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
baralatie:

What question?
Is it impossible for guys to break into a woman's homefo sexacapades?
Abeg go sleep undecided
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Martinsmine(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2023
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 18, 2023
Toscarel:

NO YOU DONT JOKE WITH SUCH COS WHEN ITS A LADY WITH DONT JOKE WITH IT.
DONT BE A HYP0CR!TE
They will quickly label u a rapist or rape apologist abi wetin them dey use again

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Streetmovement(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Know the kind prick wey you dey grab make them no arrest you o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos / I Mistakenly Raped 4-Year-Old Girl โ€“ Suspect In Plateau State / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.