Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood (57821 Views)

Deported Nigerian Drug Dealer Re-arrested In Thailand After Sneaking Back In / Father Shot Dead By A Teenage Boy For Sneaking Into His House To See His 14 Year / Man Enters His Neighbor's Room, Beats The Wife And Later Carried Her To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by isabi2lof: 6:51pm On May 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Chaiii omo see see finish.

My Gender don too cause too much Disgrace for personundecided
Even Tu baba confirm am 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 19, 2023
isabi2lof:
Even Tu baba confirm am 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know my last comment didn't go down well with you. That's why you omitted that part.

You Ladies/Women would claim The He-Goats are always hitting on you and begging you for Puna. But in your mind you are all enjoying the Attention and Begging like Mad.

I have never seen in my Life a Lady/Woman who will truly like/love any Man who boldly comes out to say He doesn't like Pvssy.

Most Men don't know the kind of Power they Weild. Only if they can be very Disciplined like me. Women will beg for Attention and Sex.

All of you go dey alright. Me I dey on the Fence dey Enjoy my Life to the Fullest🙏
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by isabi2lof: 8:00pm On May 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

I know my last comment didn't go down well with you. That's why you omitted that part.

You Ladies/Women would claim The He-Goats are always hitting on you and begging you for Puna. But in your mind you are all enjoying the Attention and Begging like Mad.

I have never seen in my Life a Lady/Woman who will truly like/love any Man who boldly comes out to say He doesn't like Pvssy.

Most Men don't know the kind of Power they Weild. Only if they can be very Disciplined like me. Women will beg for Attention and Sex.

All of you go dey alright. Me I dey on the Fence dey Enjoy my Life to the Fullest🙏

You too dey find trouble, which part I omit like this 😌
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

You too dey find trouble, which part I omit like this 😌

No play "Reverse Psychology" on me.

I don already dey Vex for you tonight😏
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by fabian063: 8:18pm On May 19, 2023
saphiere:
I don't react to fake news with no photo or video proof.
You are waiting for a photo of a lady holding the dick of a guy? Lol
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by isabi2lof: 8:32pm On May 19, 2023
Evolutionlove:

No play "Reverse Psychology" on me.

I don already dey Vex for you tonight😏

Aswear you own dey your body 🤣
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Tinney104(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2023
grin grin

Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by DonroxyII: 10:53pm On May 19, 2023
Chicagoesontop:
Wahala.

What Konji cannot do does not exist ..
She is Innocent grin
Poor Woman ... Hormone na Bastard cheesy

She is Innocent Make dem Free Her cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Celense(m): 7:10am On May 20, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
No it depends
Akamasi
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Ameduedwin: 10:18am On May 21, 2023
donbenie:
Is that how women express their feelings for men?
By entering their home and se.xually assaulting them?
may be she likes him but doesn't know how to express It, you know some girl mumu well well. But she need That thing that time, you know naw. It could be setup, maybe she and guy before and something comes up and the man want to cover up, lorred the girl inside his room and started shouting That the girl want to force her self on him just to cover up
Re: Woman Arrested For Sneaking Into Neighbor's Room & Grabbing His Manhood by Adewale1603(m): 12:01pm On May 21, 2023
saphiere:
I don't react to fake news with no photo or video proof.
the incident happened suddenly, who was available then to be taking pictures and videos evidence?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos / Dismissed Soldier Leads Kidnappers, Kills Five-year-old Boy After Collecting N5m / Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.