Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

If You Don’t Have Your Matric Number But You Need Your OAU Or UI Transcript - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / If You Don’t Have Your Matric Number But You Need Your OAU Or UI Transcript (379 Views)

Transcript From A 1994 Interview Of An Alien Contactee / Python Or UI/UX / UX Design Or UI Design…or Both? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don’t Have Your Matric Number But You Need Your OAU Or UI Transcript by PECng: 2:02pm On May 18, 2023
If You Don’t Have Your Matric Number But You Need Your OAU or UI Transcript
You graduated decades ago and you still have or you still know your matric number, it must mean you still have in your care one or two documents carrying the matric number or you are still around academics where your matric number is needed every other year so you are often reminded of it. But in other case which is often the case of people who graduated long ago and they have nothing reminding them of their matric number, it must mean you forgetting your matric number is sure. To me, this is understandable; when you don’t use your matric number or nothing reminds you of it, you forget it. The problem now is when you need to request for your transcript, how possible is that without your matric number? The answer is no! You cannot be able to request for your transcript without your matric number. You will not even be able to create an account on the transcript processing system without your matric number. Now how do you solve this problem? I like to say it’s simple but it’s not—especially if your school is either of OAU and UI and you have graduated long ago. Why is it not simple? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/if-you-dont-have-your-matric-number-but.html

Re: If You Don’t Have Your Matric Number But You Need Your OAU Or UI Transcript by PECng: 2:00pm On May 24, 2023
How to Get your Matric Number in OAU and UI if You Have Forgotten It
From experience, it is difficult for any staff of OAU and UI to understand that it is possible for a graduate to forget their matric number or have no document that would remind them of their matric number, and this alone makes it difficult for you to get help from them if you can’t remember your matric number and you need help from them; they all say the same thing: “how can someone forget their matric number?”, “I graduate from this same school decades ago and I still remember my matric number”, these are the things they all say before they tell you something that would make you realize they are not willing to help you find your matric number. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/how-to-get-your-matric-number-in-oau.html.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is To Launch A Satellite That Will Provide Internet Access / How To Save The Planet With Innovative Technologies / Win Server 2008 R2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.