Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) (87514 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Anambra Days After US Convoy Attack / Blinken: Attack On US Convoy May Not Have Been Pre-targeted At Our Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:04am On May 19, 2023
Brek:

You are far way in Hausa or yorubaland blaming IPOB for the killings whole it didn't mention IPOB? Is IPOB the only biafran agigation group? BNL BCG MASSOB etc are still here. Please believe at your own risk
continue to shield and defend them... Na Igbos go be primary victim whatever the situation... That madness can't cross Onitsha head bridge... U guys would blame outsiders for ur problem just as u assume Igbos are hated in Nigeria... I wonder how u guys are program with hatred victimhoodnes from birth
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 7:05am On May 19, 2023
pquaver:

We igbo not everyone will support ur cover up.. It os ipob esn
Man claiming to be igbo!

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Sikechukwu81(m): 7:05am On May 19, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
These primitive things giving Nigeria bad name. They will never rule this country and their Biafla will never succeed.
This is why everybody hates them, they are the most backward set of humans on earth.
They should continue to destroy their economy and cry marginalization later.
The Federal Government should help them level that red mud and gully erosion good for nothing place.
All for the likes and shares cheesy
As e make sense reach to your head, you’re still struggling with few likes here and there cheesy grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:05am On May 19, 2023
melonsgroup:
set up from APC
My hand no dey this one oooo

In any condition you find yourself always remember that A Town Hall is different from bala blu

If don't have what to say keep shut. This is terrible and something that might bring a big sanction to Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:06am On May 19, 2023
Brek:

Even funny when PROPAGANDA news about IPOB killing igbos is when they started feeling sorry for them
They don't care about Igbos,they just Igbos to hate Ipob.

Their APC government is doing worst sef.

But I personally understand the game, any day Ipob mess up I will be among those to speak Against them.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Brek: 7:07am On May 19, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
continue to shield and defend them... Na Igbos go be primary victim whatever the situation... That madness can't cross Onitsha head bridge... U guys would blame outsiders for ur problem just as u assume Igbos are hated in Nigeria... I wonder how u guys are program with hatred victimhoodnes from birth
Please shut the hell up and answer my question. This is the problem with you guys! I ask you a question and you ignore it. Why hasn't there been a mass protest against IPOB or ESN by igbos right here in the Southeast
Now prove it was IPOB that was behind the killings you won't have anything here to say now. You igbo hating nasty bigot
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 7:09am On May 19, 2023
Brek:

Man claiming to be igbo!
You get time for that one.

He's a Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2023
Brek:

Please shut the hell up and answer my question. This is the problem with you guys! I ask you a question and you ignore it. Why hasn't there been a mass protest against IPOB or ESN by igbos right here in the Southeast
Now prove it was IPOB that was behind the killings you won't have anything here to say now. You igbo hating nasty bigot
you are stupid... I don't owe u any answer to ur foolish question... Like I said continue defending ur Igbos criminals... Shebi the ist and primary victims na Ina fellow Igbos and it's Igbo land that ll feel the heat More before Nigeria indirectly...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Jeffy1206(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2023
If na IPOB do am, if then get mind, let them claim this attack na. And if not them, we all know who's behind this.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by pquaver(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2023
Brek:

Man claiming to be igbo!

Being igbo is not determined by the support of obi? You well all d way back, why didn't u screenshot anywhere i said am yoruba or anything that shows i am yoruba? But u deceitful as obidients people always are to leave out the most consistent fact u found out that i am sincw this thread was opened. I dont support obi n will never.. I am the last igbo man standing your obi will deceive.. I am igbo get into ur thick skull,.. U cant black mail everyone, i am not ur typical Nairalander.. and 20 million of u can never change mefrom being igbo if u like paste my opinion from now till tomorrow, it is my opinion i believe in tinubu more tgan obi go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by imam07: 7:45am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Lolz na confirm brainless Aboki I dey follow talk.

Abeg comot
u just get eys u no see. Me i no be aboki
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by magzey: 8:01am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Too bad.

APC government agents doing everything possible for US to Join them in fighting freedom fighters.

But US are not dumb like most Nigerians.
You a brainless comment? grin grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:02am On May 19, 2023
You must be one of them, instead of you to rebuke what your brethren did, you are calling APC.
You cannot even go your to native town.
Dey play
melonsgroup:
set up from APC
My hand no dey this one oooo

In any condition you find yourself always remember that A Town Hall is different from bala blu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 8:03am On May 19, 2023
No pity for the perpetrators, this is wickedness of the highest level.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 8:14am On May 19, 2023
magzey:

You a brainless comment? grin grin
Brainless person will Call it brainless comment.πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by goodnessme1(f): 8:15am On May 19, 2023
imam07:
u just get eys u no see. Me i no be aboki
Ok na Yoruba Muslim you be not Aboki?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2023
If Americans change am for us ehn...
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by kingsleefolli(m): 8:27am On May 19, 2023
Don't allow USA to hear oooo or else Nigeria will get problem
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Jemex003: 8:33am On May 19, 2023
M4A1carbine:
See unity Begging..with so much Dread and Fear! Slaves?...maybe you think say my name na Mufutau..Teslim...lamidi Apapa them them...

I solid pass that one angry. So dey cry..cry well well...spits... grin

The only slave we've in Nigeria is your tribe so continue working for us and we will continue spending your earned. We've nothing to do and you will still be the one crying forever.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by themanderon: 8:36am On May 19, 2023
Now innocent people close by will be meant to pay for this because we live in a society where the rule of law is non-existent. Do those people wanting to ransack close by buildings think the killers will be living close to that location? We just do things like barbarians in this country. If they attack those innocent people, what makes them different from those killers?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by M4A1carbine: 8:42am On May 19, 2023
Na our Monday...why you dey cry for us??

ba7man:
Laugh online, cry offline.

Monday dey come.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by M4A1carbine: 8:42am On May 19, 2023
Abi?? grin

Jemex003:

The only slave we've in Nigeria is your tribe so continue working for us and we will continue spending your earned. We've nothing to do and you will still be the one crying forever.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Donedeal1(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2023
Why nah PO
Call your boys to order
This happened in a state you ruled for eight months
You also keep cool
Too bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by M4A1carbine: 8:46am On May 19, 2023
grin..

Jemex003:

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by kindy51(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2023
Staphylococcus:
The Nigerian security forces should work with their US counterparts and get an atomic bomb dropped on that state.

They need to be thought a lesson with half-life of 500 years
Why so much hate and bitterness did you even read what you wrote?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by favor914: 8:54am On May 19, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

That idiot in Finland shouldn't be left out, he should be lock up in prison and throw away the key
This one pass Simon Ekpa, he will not say a word.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by favor914: 8:55am On May 19, 2023
Donedeal1:
Why nah PO
Call your boys to order
This happened in a state you ruled for eight months
You also keep cool
Too bad.
Has the Hypocrite condemned the attack?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by paramakina202: 8:58am On May 19, 2023
Martinsmine:

Onyem nzuzu

Onye iberibe.
Olukwu itiboribor.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by nick50(m): 9:15am On May 19, 2023
Npf and the rest of the security agencies should stay away from the southeast..allow igbos to have thier own country..its not too much to ask
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Medalb: 9:29am On May 19, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WP4vH_tAoc

that village must pay for this,what nonsense from IPOB terrorist
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by imam07: 10:04am On May 19, 2023
goodnessme1:
Ok na Yoruba Muslim you be not Aboki?
must someone be a Yoruba Christian to say d truth. Where I come we don't decriminate between d Christians and d Muslims. We don't hate other tribes. We only despise he who does evil. Even d person can be my tribe. We no dey defend he who does evil among us unlike you people dat always defend evil people among you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.