Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) (87358 Views)

Attack On US Convoy: Security Forces Arrest 4 IPOB/ESN Commanders / UK Warns Citizens Against Travelling To Anambra Days After US Convoy Attack / Blinken: Attack On US Convoy May Not Have Been Pre-targeted At Our Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by onuman: 8:26pm On May 18, 2023
Islamic extremists from Northern Nigeria carried the attack. The Islamic terrorists are fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Sharia criminal laws were adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 far northern Nigeria states beginning 1999.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by creekman(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2023
Trouble dey sleep, yanga dey go wake am.
As far as Buhari is still the President till May 29th, they'll put the blame on Fulani herdsmen for this dastardly act committed by their own people.
Yorubas are next in the blame game once Tinubu takes over as President.
Itz only cowards that don't take responsibilities for their stupid actions.

8 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2023
Creamypie:
East don cast

Nnamdi Kanu has finished South East.

8 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by GoodbutBadguy: 8:27pm On May 18, 2023
Peter Obi, Chimamanda and all obedient have misplaced their priority. What is Obi doing in the court why his home is burning undecided, Chimamanda and other prominent Ibos like PO are yet to make a statement, this is to tell you that PO is only after his selfish ambition. We saw what BAT did during owo & Igangan massacre, we saw how Atiku called his kinsmen to other in Admawa. Obi has done nothing than to chase after his selfish ambition undecided. Chimamanda has failed bcs she couldn't use her intellectual capability to address aggrieved Igbo youth. This is too bad for SE, and SE should know that no one will tolerate or contain their excess if eventually they burn down their ancestral land. Is this how to fight for a new country shocked . SE is a low budget Yemen 🇾🇪, lots are happening in the SE behind the media but Igbos are fighting for what they can't get (presidency ) because no one can rule a country he/she doesn't believe in.

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On May 18, 2023
HopeSpencer:
Obidients have done it again.

pa Adebanjo is an Obident. is he the one abi wetin concern Obidents?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by casualobserver: 8:28pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
Had it been you know how armored vehicles are made, you would have no problem spotting that it was an armored vehicle.

If you know how armored cars are made you will notice the sides were not armored. There is no armored plating on the side doors only rear windows where you can see the shell.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Greenfaces: 8:28pm On May 18, 2023
Nigeria military. Which one be any house. So if crime happens near my house i am automatically a culprit
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by delejoye: 8:29pm On May 18, 2023
I hope the sympathy for IPOB by Igbo elite will not come to hunt thier region.

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Elsueno: 8:29pm On May 18, 2023
grin
dumb terrorists, attacking the only people that might actually help legitimise their claims....even iswap & Taliban initially enjoyed good rapport from d Americans & all sort of support for 'freedom'...Ipob in thier dumb empty heads might have convinced d Americans to support d Nigeria govt to fully eliminate them & confirm d terrorist tag on them

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Odogwuzack: 8:29pm On May 18, 2023
The South should be grateful to Yorubas for not allowing IPOB to hold sway the way Fulani herdsmen held sway under Buhari by putting Obi in his place.

If Obi had won, Southern Nigeria would have been terrorised by this IPOB group. And SS guys that are joining the Igbos to insult the Yorubas would have been major victims of IPOB insecurities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Samogloby: 8:30pm On May 18, 2023
Obi will not condemn this atrocities against the innocent occupants of the vehicles because his people were involved. All I know is that, every day for the thief,one day for the owners. Nemesis will surely catch up with the ESN,IPOB and their collaborators. Let them continue in their barbaric killing spree!

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by chatinent: 8:31pm On May 18, 2023
Looks staged.

Moreover, the US said none of their people were victimised. Why is Nigerian mainstream media pushy?

More like they wanted a response from the US after the puppet dance and string pulls.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Anselemchi(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2023
NaijaReCrminals:
These primitive things giving Nigeria bad name. They will never rule this country and their Biafla will never succeed.
This is why everybody hates them, they are the most backward set of humans on earth.
They should continue to destroy their economy and cry marginalization later.
The Federal Government should help them level that red mud and gully erosion good for nothing place.
but bokoharam is rulling you, okpo, let Igbo go is an anthem,
Igbo is bad evil, this and that, yet you will be masturbating over their wish to go, what ipob want is for u to hate igbos so they can secede
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Oluwatomisin29: 8:31pm On May 18, 2023
Peter Obi’s boys at it again

[/quote]
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by darkwan: 8:31pm On May 18, 2023
riverbird:

I don't believe it's ipob, if you understand how this things work you will know better, don't be surprised that the people sponsoring all this are people from the far north or west just to paint the se region bad but soon Thier cup go full so don't be fooled by the media.

haha....rest of nigeria is laughin at you people....
didnt northerners tried to warn una years ago that that is how boko haram started in the north....??
did you people listened....??

yorubas....as if yorubas give a fvck about una....

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by onuman: 8:31pm On May 18, 2023
creekman:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga dey go wake am.
As far as Buhari is still the President till May 29th, they'll put the blame on Fulani herdsmen for this dastardly act committed by their own people.
Yorubas are next in the blame game once Tinubu takes over as President.
Itz only cowards that don't take responsibilities for their stupid actions.

RECENT MASSACRE IN OWO, SW REGION.
----------------‐-‐-‐--------------------
A bastard, Igbophobic Islamist pretends he/she doesn't remember that a few months ago, you Islamists also massacred 40 Church goers in Owo, Ondo State in the SW region. Who dash you creekman? You are on TAQQIYA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by NSK4U(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ndo Igbo for how long are we going to allow ipob to continue to desecrate our land. Time for us to end ipob and their sister groups madness is now

How did you know it's IPOB?

No matter what, Igbos will never be made to call IPOB what it is not, those that are hellbent on giving the dog the bad name so as to find reason to do as it pleases them should know that Igbos are not dumb to travel with them on their lame tales and no part of Igboland will ever be lost to land captures.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Angel55555(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2023
goodnessme1:
Too bad.

APC government agents doing everything possible for US to Join them in fighting freedom fighters.

But US are not dumb like most Nigerians.
🤡🤡🤡
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 18, 2023
Lifestone:

Always denial. Continue.

You simply don't understand how the government evil works.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by greggng: 8:34pm On May 18, 2023
okeysoninv:
Ndo Igbo for how long are we going to allow ipob to continue to desecrate our land. Time for us to end ipob and their sister groups madness is now

I have stopped blaming ipob or esn on insecurity in the South east . Watch what is happening with the labour party candidate and the party at large ...is clear the emergence of apapa is to cause disunity amongst the lp members..is clear some people from the ruling parties are causing this problem ...i won't be surprise if strange elements are responsible for the killings in South East..Our leaders don't mean well for us ..They are capable of anything to protect there political interest

Just now I turned to Ajesera TV...I was shocked to hear that more than 100 citizens have been killed by bandits in plateau state .But the way they are talking about the recent usa staff killing in Anambra one will.think if there life is better than that of 100 Nigerians massacred in plateau state .

I am not in support of any one killing anyone cos I believe that karma is real and will caught up with criminals ..But we should be honest and unbiased in our reporting...

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by darkwan: 8:35pm On May 18, 2023
NSK4U:

How did you know it's IPOB?

No matter what, Igbos will never be made to call IPOB what it is not, those that are hellbent on giving the dog the bad name so as to find reason to do as it pleases them should know that Igbos are not dumb to travel with them on their lame tales and no part of Igboland will ever be lost to land captures.

who released criminals from prison....??
not ipob....??

even then,ipob is still not completly blameless for the situation now in the south east....

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Mekoyaw(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2023
Odiegwu!!! What could be the reason for this carnage & barbarism, could the Foreigners be among the dead? No wonder the UK gave a directive to her citizens to avoid Anambra, I was like for real? Now I know.

I heart bleeds❤️‍🔥🩸

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by temielects(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2023
Brutal Gun Men 🥵

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by chaloskyx: 8:35pm On May 18, 2023
The US should declear war on Nigeria APC and Tinubu for this calamity how dare they!!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by hopexter(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2023
melonsgroup:
My hand no dey this one oooo

In any condition you find yourself always remember that A Town Hall is different from bala blu

So your hand dey all the unknown gun men previous attacks
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by onuman: 8:36pm On May 18, 2023
creekman moniker on Nl may be one of the Islamic terrorists that carried out this and other horrendous terrorist acts in the SE and SW regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by NSK4U(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
darkwan:

haha....rest of nigeria is laughin at you people....
didnt northerners tried to warn una years ago that that is how boko haram started in the north....??
did you people listened....??

yorubas....as if yorubas give a fvck about una....

Don't say as if Yorubas give a Bleep about una because Yorubas truly do. In fact, till today, Yorubas are still ready to go to war just to remain in Nigeria with the Igbos, so why the denial?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by Johnholt909: 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
That’s terrorist attack and it was planned. The US should question the APC. Boko Haram is everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by darkwan: 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
greggng:

I have stopped blaming ipob or esn on insecurity in the South east . Watch what is happening with the labour party candidate and the party at large ...is clear the emergence of apapa is to cause disunity amongst the lp members..is clear some people from the ruling parties are causing this problem ...i won't be surprise if strange elements are responsible for the killings in South East..Our leaders don't mean well for us ..They are capable of anything to protect there political interest

Just now I turned to Ajesera TV...I was shocked to hear that more than 100 citizens have been killed by bandits in plateau state .But the way they are talking about the recent usa staff killing in Anambra one will.think if there life is better than that of 100 Nigerians massacred in plateau state .

I am not in support of any one killing anyone cos I believe that karma is real and will caught up with criminals ..But we should be honest and unbiased in our reporting...

park well....now some of you are angry at ipob because they attacked your beloved white sons and daughters of bittches....
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by jojothaiv(m): 8:37pm On May 18, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
From the look of things, that's an armored SUV right there. Most likely an Escalade or a Surburban.

How exactly did they manage to hit it successfully?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by JohnBullMySon: 8:38pm On May 18, 2023
casualobserver:

If you know how armored cars are made you will notice the sides were not armored. There is no armored plating on the side doors only rear windows where you can see the shell.
the Kevlar is usually placed behind the door frame. You cannot say definitively that there was none at all. It is not clear from the picture.

Also is there any such thing as a half armored vehicle?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Attack On US Convoy (Pics, Video) by darkwan: 8:38pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=JohnBullMySon post=123216614]From the look of things, that's an armored SUV right there. Most likely an Escalade or a Surburban.

How exactly did they manage to hit it successfully?[/quote

their is no guarantee for any thing in this world....

you can even crack a tank if you know how....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning / Trump Finally Adds Nigeria To His Restricted Travel list - NY Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.