Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:33 AM

Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available (1212 Views)

Quality Boerboel, Rottweiler And Cane Corso For Stud Service In Ibadan. / Adult Female Cane Corso Available / 12months Old Female Cane Corso Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by JADO93: 5:35pm On May 18, 2023
Hi....a

We currently have a blue male corso, a blue female corso, 2 black female corso and a brindle female corso. They are 4months+, they have been vaccinated and dewormed.

For enquiries, please contact Jado; +2348065425620

3 Likes

Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by Sablexxxtoons: 6:01pm On May 18, 2023
How do you rate cane corso vs Boerboel for farm work..which one is less likely to harrass or kill livestock..which has better heat and hardship resistance

Well done they look happy

1 Like

Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by Haroldjunior: 6:45pm On May 18, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
How do you rate cane corso vs Boerboel for farm work..which one is less likely to harrass or kill livestock..which has better heat and hardship resistance

Corsos have been used for rearing livestock in the past and present still. It’s just a matter of how early you introduce them to the livestock, that should be predisposing to them harassing the livestock. Boerboels are more of guard than herding dogs.

2 Likes

Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by JADO93: 10:35pm On May 18, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

Well, this puppies are currently on the farm where there re livestocks. Both will do well, all depends on how you introduce them to the task. But corsos accumulates less fat unlike boerboels hence , the endurance level is higher

1 Like

Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by JADO93: 12:59pm On May 21, 2023
S. A

1 Like

Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by JADO93: 6:45am On May 30, 2023
S.A
Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by Sablexxxtoons: 4:08pm On May 31, 2023
JADO93:

Well, this puppies are currently on the farm where there re livestocks. Both will do well, all depends on how you introduce them to the task. But corsos accumulates less fat unlike boerboels hence , the endurance level is higher
Thank you for your nice responses ..sorry i didn't see them on time..
Yea considering it now, i think the South American climate is (strange as it may seem) closer to our climate than the SA climate which is colder

So the fila argentinos and cane corsos etc. would actually be better for our hot sun hmmm 🤔

No wonder my late giant boerboel no fit follow me waka round the farm ..before u know it he has parked under one tree breathing like he wants to faint.. My female wey strong is a terror to any anima including cow( im suspecting she may have some pitbull in her)

Hmm maybe i will go for one of your females if you no go cut my neck with price.. and when what I'm expecting lands

But if i do what about studs..will i see good studs from a separate line
Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by Haroldjunior: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

Thank you for your nice responses ..sorry i didn't see them on time..
Yea considering it now, i think the South American climate is (strange as it may seem) closer to our climate than the SA climate which is colder

So the fila argentinos and cane corsos etc. would actually be better for our hot sun hmmm 🤔

No wonder my late giant boerboel no fit follow me waka round the farm ..before u know it he has parked under one tree breathing like he wants to faint.. My female wey strong is a terror to any anima including cow( im suspecting she may have some pitbull in her)

Hmm maybe i will go for one of your females if you no go cut my neck with price.. and when what I'm expecting lands

But if i do what about studs..will i see good studs from a separate line
Boerboels are bred to be agile, yours might be that lazy because you didn’t condition him well. They’re the most agile of the mastiff breeds. And they are an African breed, so the weather shouldn’t be much of a problem. Like I mentioned earlier, yours is probably that way because you didn’t condition him well.
Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by Sablexxxtoons: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Haroldjunior:

Boerboels are bred to be agile, yours might be that lazy because you didn’t condition him well. They’re the most agile of the mastiff breeds. And they are an African breed, so the weather shouldn’t be much of a problem. Like I mentioned earlier, yours is probably that way because you didn’t condition him well.

Its not that he's lazy but the heat is what I'm talking about..you know how hot it can get here in the midday times on the farm?

My female could follow me round the perimeter..she may be tired and thirsty when we return but she won't stop if I don't stop.. my bigger muscular male go gas out under a tree lol..big for nothing.

In cooler temps they are both ok.. so i dey reason that South America where Cane Corso is from could be hotter than SA where BB is from so the Cane might cope with the heat better. Just because its ’ Africa' in name , but South African weather is mild compared to West Africa 'I agree Boerboel is quite agile and fluid in movement

1 Like

Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by Haroldjunior: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

Its not that he's lazy but the heat is what I'm talking about..you know how hot it can get here in the midday times on the farm?

My female could follow me round the perimeter..she may be tired and thirsty when we return but she won't stop if I don't stop.. my bigger muscular male go gas out under a tree lol..big for nothing.

In cooler temps they are both ok.. so i dey reason that South America where Cane Corso is from could be hotter than SA where BB is from so the Cane might cope with the heat better. Just because its ’ Africa' in name , but South African weather is mild compared to West Africa 'I agree Boerboel is quite agile and fluid in movement
By nature corsos would do well in our weather. Depends on what state you reside in. I stay in Rivers, it’s pretty mild over here. They’d do well in our weather.
Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by SgtCommander: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
JADO93:
Hi....a

We currently have a blue male corso, a blue female corso, 2 black female corso and a brindle female corso. They are 4months+, they have been vaccinated and dewormed.

For enquiries, please contact Jado; +2348065425620

How much boss I need 2 but issue is same parent ?
Re: Solid Adolescent Male Nd Female Cane Corso Available by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
still available ?

(1) (Reply)

You All Should Look At My Girl Jasmine. / Whats The Cost Of Pet Cargo From Russia, Serbia...etc / Monkeys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.