Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife (42845 Views)

Pregnant Woman Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Plan To Marry 2nd Wife / Kano Woman Locked Up By Her Husband For 3 Days Dies (Disturbing Photos) / Kano Woman Slaughters Son Like Eid-el-kabir Ram, Sent To Psychiatrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Tadeus(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2023
LivingSage:
Ipob 🐖 spotted.

How did you know😂
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by seunayantokun(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2023
Some women up north are too much in love with stabbing.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by eroticecstasy: 9:52pm On May 18, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Why always Kano I have discovered the problems of northerners is illiteracy..

Na, it's a gender thing.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Caramia2020(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
Why stab the little girl why not the father the adviser or her husband that heeded to the advice? She should continue running because at last her breakfast will be served very hot. Let's endeavour to reason well b4 we act in any situation or circumstances.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by boiler14: 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
You both need hot sex together to calm your nerves.under the sun will be better
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by louken(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
Fear who no fear women

2 Likes

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by maestro299: 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

She should have stabbed the man who advised her husband to marry second wife and not the innocent child undecided.

Thank God the child is alive, I wish her quick recovery
You did not find a man to curse in this story?

2 Likes

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by boiler14: 9:55pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay and livinsage
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Almunjid(m): 9:55pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

She should have stabbed the man who advised her husband to marry second wife and not the innocent child undecided.

The man who advised her husband to marry second wife should be killed? Are u ok?
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Blue3k(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2023
Lol what a coward give her the max for being stupid. Hopefully the husband gets his 2nd wife while she's serving her sentence.

1 Like

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Eriokanmi: 9:57pm On May 18, 2023
There People don dey wiseup small,small

2 Likes

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2023
Killerbag36:
I taught Northern women love there husband getting married to 20 wives y e come de pain this one
Many of them are getting more advanced and this is the outcome
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Sunshine34(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2023
LivingSage.
Change your ways. You're becoming a misandry online and it'll definitely affect you offline.

You being bitter is my problem, I like you hence why I'm doing that as form of reminder/caution Jenifer.

Abeg una marry one husband?.
Vawulence everywhere.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Solababa91(m): 9:59pm On May 18, 2023
Now that she has evicted herself from her husband's house to go spend sometime in jail, her husband would yield comfortably to his friend's advice. Always think twice before executing whatever your minds brings to you. Laslas na she still loose.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Bringbackmandat: 9:59pm On May 18, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to any man is polygamy. No matter how you want to paint it white it will still be black.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by MrAgbako: 10:00pm On May 18, 2023
Fear women
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by IamAtAnger: 10:06pm On May 18, 2023
Na ur mate with the same size of yansh juz break record cooking and doing something reasonable with her yansh.. while you're here displaying urs without any impact typing rubbish with free data given to u by one of ur gullible captive
Pwettylinda:
Islam and horror
Islam and Terrorism
Islam and wickedness
Na waoooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Maryam1234(f): 10:07pm On May 18, 2023
Yan Bakin chiki
Allah yakiyaye na GABA Sherrifat

I pray Shari'a won't blame it on Aljanu las las, justice should be served.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:09pm On May 18, 2023
Oooppss! Ah bro this is too much na
IamAtAnger:
Na ur mate with the same size of yansh juz break record cooking and doing something reasonable with her yansh.. while you're here displaying urs without any impact typing rubbish with free data given to u by one of ur gullible captive
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Shimran(m): 10:10pm On May 18, 2023
Pwettylinda:
Islam and horror
Islam and Terrorism
Islam and wickedness
Na waoooo undecided

Islam lives on! (+1400 years presently)

Never have I heard Human being of 1000years. Definitely you will die and leave Islam alone!

All the crimes that were been reported in the south got special meaning to the ones reported in the North.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Sijo01(f): 10:16pm On May 18, 2023
What's the little girl's offence 😡
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by RigidJoe: 10:29pm On May 18, 2023
Wahala
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Judolisco(m): 10:30pm On May 18, 2023
Illuminatiship:
what illiteracy? Most of them can read and write....
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by blacksam01: 10:35pm On May 18, 2023
thought everyone is a muslim amd happy about getting a co new wife..
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by just2endowed: 10:36pm On May 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad sad

This show that women hate polygamy and religion is just a cover up.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by SmileDance(f): 10:39pm On May 18, 2023
backtovillage:

Are suffering from any trauma?.
Has any man ever abused you before?
Is your father not performing his role?
Did any yahoo boy used you?
Are you brothers not useful?

By now you suppose know say many animals are here on Nairaland pretending to be women all in a way to portray women in a negative manner
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Sniper101(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2023
Na wa
see News presentation nah grin

"stabbed by her step mother".
"stabbed by a neighbour".

Na which1 we go take now undecided
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by emanobis(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2023
The truth is that majority of the northern women are beginning to understand that their religion is not helping them in terms of this polygamy of a thing.

They are becoming wiser by the day
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Eneye4me: 10:48pm On May 18, 2023
Illuminatiship:
The problem of eastern is head cutting.
Re: Kano Woman Stabs 6-Yr-Old Daughter Of Man Who Advised Husband To Marry 2nd Wife by Cassandraloius: 11:03pm On May 18, 2023
Thank God the little girl is still alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s Eyes Gouged Out In Ekpoma, Edo For Asking For His Money (Graphic Photos) / The Latest Swindling Technique / Gunmen Kill Businesswoman Serifat Adisa, 2 Children In Oyo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.