Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

I Will Be Without A President From May 29th - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Without A President From May 29th (2266 Views)

Business Man To Induce Child Birth And Name Son Asiwaju On May 29th / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP / Onochie: "Wailing Cannot Stop The President From Seeing His Doctors" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by PrinceOfLagos: 9:39pm On May 18, 2023
President Muhammadu Buhari will vacate office as president of Nigeria on may 29th which means I will be without president from May 29th.

I really wanna know what it feels like to live in a country without a president. I really do look forward to this beautiful experience of living my life as a great citizen of this country with my own rules.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by incandescentena: 9:41pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
President Muhammadu Buhari will vacate office as president of Nigeria on may 29th which means I will be without president from May 29th.

I really wanna know what it feels like to live in a country without a president. I really do look forward to this beautiful experience. (A country without a president)

Niger can have two presidents. one a vegetable

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Felabrity: 9:42pm On May 18, 2023
Ojuyobo won't even be in the country

Shettima will be acting president

2 Likes

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by PrinceOfLagos: 9:42pm On May 18, 2023
Please don't come at me with that Tinubu bullshit because he will never be my president

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Basic123: 9:43pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I really wanna know what it feels like to live in a country without a president. I really do look forward to this beautiful experience of living my life as a great citizen of this country with my own rules.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Basic123: 9:44pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Please don't come at me with that Tinubu bullshit because he will never be my president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Basic123: 9:44pm On May 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Ojuyobo won't even be in the country

Shettima will be acting president

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by LagosEmir: 9:45pm On May 18, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=123223332][/quote]stop spamming the thread with your foolish
Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Felabrity: 9:45pm On May 18, 2023
Basic123:
I have seen it already

What is your point?

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Basic123: 9:54pm On May 18, 2023
Felabrity:
I have seen it already

What is your point?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Basic123: 9:56pm On May 18, 2023
LagosEmir:
stop spamming the thread with your foolish

12 Likes

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Goodvibes007: 9:56pm On May 18, 2023
Why don't you just move to Cameroun. That will be the best option.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Felabrity: 9:57pm On May 18, 2023
Basic123:
Stop spamming nairaland with the same pictures

Get a job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59pm On May 18, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Why don't you just move to Cameroun. That will be the best option.
Bad advice
Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by adem30: 9:59pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

As if you have any impact to the nation. You are just a liability

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by PrinceOfLagos: 10:02pm On May 18, 2023
adem30:

As if you have any impact to the nation. You are just a liability
I've paid more tax than anyone in your family

I've contributed to human development in this country unlike you who still depend on your mom for daily food 😂😂
Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by illicit(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2023
shocked
Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Wahalawaha1a: 10:10pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I've contributed to human development in this country unlike you who still depend on your mom for daily food 😂😂
from your 2x 2 sized shop.....dey play! 😂.. btw ,why are u Igbos disturbing us with useless threads? Naso d election still dey pepper una reach. .this wailing don dey dey too much o🙄

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by NothingDoMe: 10:11pm On May 18, 2023
incandescentena:

Niger can have two presidents. one a vegetable
Two presidents, One vegetable 😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣
Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Houseontherock1: 10:12pm On May 18, 2023
It's really tough when your sworn enemy stays on top of you- I can't even imagine being in your shoes, so it's understandable that you feel this way. However, Tinubu will RULE you and yours for the next 4-8years! Even if you leave the country, he's your president. You can't write NA in the space for president grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Christistruth02: 10:14pm On May 18, 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Basic123: 10:21pm On May 18, 2023
Felabrity:
Stop spamming nairaland with the same pictures

Get a job

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by sreamsense: 10:24pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Is there any time you have president before now? Buhari is never your president in the first place because your master kanu that is languishing inside prison had told you Buhari had died long time ago, so you believed him. My advice for you from May 29 is for you to relocate to inside bush where your Ipob/esn mates are living. However, be warned because from May 29, Shetima will be in charge of security, that bush may not be saved for you.

US wouldn't defend you again, heavy amunitions may be used to press Ctrl + Del for Ipob/esn Be vigilant, I don't want anything bad to happen to you now so you can come back again to labour in vain for Obi again for second half. He really enjoyed your fruitless patronage.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by adem30: 10:24pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

See mumu

9 Likes

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by blabulu2000: 10:26pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

If you like...keep living in denial.....

Tinubu will be sworn in 29th may to be the president of Nigeria...except you are not a
Nigerian...and there is enough room to renounce your Nigeria citizenship....it is your right

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by blacknp(m): 10:33pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You will end up like Seun Kuti, or Nnamdi Kanu, depending on the level of your undermining of the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Police custody, or DSS underground prison Abuja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by sreamsense: 10:36pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Is anybody arguing with you how much monthly tax/levy you have paid to Ekpa? Or do they fight you for your wasted effort on human development you offered obi during election ? At least those your street neighbours you carried down to polling unit to vote for Obi presidential scam compensated you with labouring in vain votes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by blacknp(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2023
sreamsense:

Is anybody arguing with you how much monthly tax/levy you have paid to Ekpa? Or do they fight you for your wasted effort on human development you offered obi during election ? At least those your street neighbours you carried down to polling unit to vote for Obi presidential scam compensated you with labouring in vain votes.
Same princeofLagos that abandoned Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob, for Apga Judas Peter Gringory Obi & The Labor Party?

6 Likes

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Shigishege2: 10:44pm On May 18, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

you mean in Biafra land

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Without A President From May 29th by Ofunaofu: 10:46pm On May 18, 2023
blacknp:
You will end up like Seun Kuti, or Nnamdi Kanu, depending on the level of your undermining of the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Police custody, or DSS underground prison Abuja.

Did he say he will do anything against the law.

It's his personal decision not to recognise a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker as his president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Rebuked Atiku Making Reference To 1999 When OBJ Picked Him As VP / Is There No Any Other One? To Defend Asiwaju? / See Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Go To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.