Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228719 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
johnvinsley:
how much are you will to sell?

Five million, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Rayd502(m): 1:05am On May 03, 2018
How do you get the right mix of paint for a car assuming you are not painting the whole body?I learnt a computer is used to generate the right mix.

How is it applied?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:54pm On May 03, 2018
Rayd502:
How do you get the right mix of paint for a car assuming you are not painting the whole body?I learnt a computer is used to generate the right mix.

How is it applied?

All factory car paints are colour coded, the computer aspect is just to access the exact combination of primary colors to achieve a desired paint mix.

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Chukshenry10: 2:59am On May 10, 2018
please, how much will it cost for you to spray and bake Venza 2012?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:07am On May 10, 2018
Chukshenry10:
please, how much will it cost for you to spray and bake Venza 2012?

Thanks for the inquiry, it will take 80k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by frugal(m): 1:08am On May 11, 2018
MrPristine:

Thanks for the inquiry, it will take 80k to get it done.
Whats your number?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:09am On May 11, 2018
frugal:

Whats your number?

You can reach me on 0802-733-8500 thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by generaldandy: 12:54pm On May 13, 2018
Pristine, it's very nice to know you're close to my area Mile 12
How much will it cost to repaint my Ford focus 2012 from Brown to "metallic Silver" . I need this info asap pls you can reach me on 09037736878
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:20pm On May 13, 2018
generaldandy:
Pristine, it's very nice to know you're close to my area Mile 12
How much will it cost to repaint my Ford focus 2012 from Brown to "metallic Silver" . I need this info asap pls you can reach me on 09037736878

It will cost 75k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by morgang(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello, good day. Can u help with the cost estimation of respraying Honda Civic 2006? I just want to maintain the original color. Hence there’s a bit of panel beating work to do..

I reside in Ibadan. I don’t mind coming over or better still, kindly help and refer to a reputable car spraying shop nearby.

Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sben2308(m): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2018
I need a spray booth asap .If u av one kindly reach me via mail on solfun17@gmail.com .
Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by obidevine(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2018
Please I'd like to oven bake a 2002 Nissan pathfinder. Kindly mention me when responding or send me an sms on 08066696890.

Are you still into the oven baking business?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2018
obidevine:
Please I'd like to oven bake a 2002 Nissan pathfinder. Kindly mention me when responding or send me an sms on 08066696890.

Are you still into the oven baking business?

Yes we are still in business, it will cost 80k to get your pathfinder done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by obidevine(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
MrPristine:

Yes we are still in business, it will cost 80k to get your pathfinder done, thanks.

Ok that's fine . Please send your contact address and phone number
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sben2308(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2018
Pls how much willit cost me to oven bake elantra 08 model to grey n how many days
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2018
sben2308:
Pls how much willit cost me to oven bake elantra 08 model to grey n how many days

If you are changing the colour, it will cost 80k but if you are retaining it, it will cost 70k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Pitbosssssssss: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2018
Hi, I'd like to respray my CRV 2005 with the same gold colour. How much would it cost n how long would it take?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
Pitbosssssssss:
Hi, I'd like to respray my CRV 2005 with the same gold colour. How much would it cost n how long would it take?
Thanks for the inquiry, it will take 75k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by KEHINDEA: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Please I would love to know the cost for baking Honda city 2012 black
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2018
when are you going to pen a branch in ph? car owners are suffering here having reviewd the paint jobs on vehicles here, its appalling, even the socalled oven bake shops here arent trying at all, imagine paying 200k for rubbish paint job, i suspect they use rollers to paint cars here.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
KEHINDEA:
Please I would love to know the cost for baking Honda city 2012 black

It will cost 70k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
quentin06:
when are you going to pen a branch in ph? car owners are suffering here having reviewd the paint jobs on vehicles here, its appalling, even the socalled oven bake shops here arent trying at all, imagine paying 200k for rubbish paint job, i suspect they use rollers to paint cars here.

I am sorry we don't have any immediate plans to open in Port Harcourt. Thanks for the interest shown in us. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by letout: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2018
So I have a Toyota Camry 2007 silver. I’ll want to oven bake it to be like first body same color silver , tint the glasses (properly) not those tints that have air holes , change the head lamp and the back lamp - I may buy these elsewhere. How much will it cost. PS there have been scratches and the car had a botched job.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by modskiller(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2018
Sir. I sent you a message regarding a Camry and Honda but these reviews are giving me the creeps sad
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by nemadfsyahooc: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
Need to spray my 08 Camry asap. Pls how much for body work and oven bake with silken paint. Pls where is ur shop. Iam in Alausa Ikeja. U reach me on 08098230007 thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by thirdi(m): 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
How much to spray a 2005 rav4 black
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2019
thirdi:
How much to spray a 2005 rav4 black

It will cost 75k to get it done. Thanks.

PS: Sorry for the late response.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sleekydrive: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sleekydrive: 8:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please I want to spray or paint ( dunno the right grammar) a scratch on one of the passenger doors of my Toyota corolla.. How much is it ?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by streetsoldier1(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
What will it cost me to oven bake Peugeot 407, and how long will it take...thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by HRtechnique: 9:14pm On Feb 14, 2019
How much body work do you do with the repeating.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:25am On Feb 15, 2019
sleekydrive:
Please I want to spray or paint ( dunno the right grammar) a scratch on one of the passenger doors of my Toyota corolla.. How much is it ?

It will cost 15k to get it done, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.