Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228547 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2019
streetsoldier1:
What will it cost me to oven bake Peugeot 407, and how long will it take...thanks
It will cost 70k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2019
HRtechnique:
How much body work do you do with the repeating.

I don't understand this question.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Happy weekend guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by samadex111: 5:58pm On May 15, 2019
Goodday,
Pls how much is it to oven bake Hyundai Elantra 2015 sedan car. The color is to be maintained (Silver). Little body fillings by the door stepper... And how.many days for a perfect job to be done.
Your prompt response will be appreciated.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by xtianchris(m): 2:44am On May 21, 2019
MrPristine:
Happy weekend guys smiley
How much to oven bake 2004/2005 Honda accord
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by pyths102: 12:18pm On May 23, 2019
I want to ovenbake my corolla 2003. in Lagos. please reach me on whatsapp. 08068723357. if you can do it
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by chimejerry: 9:03pm On May 25, 2019
Please what is the color code for Pearl white?
Just i want the color code just like this pearl white car

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by bjt(m): 9:17pm On May 25, 2019
What of Hyundai ix35?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Desantho: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Pls how much will it cost to oven bake and paint infiniti G35x to wine red,and the Infiniti name is not complete at the back,can you do all these. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
samadex111:
Goodday,
Pls how much is it to oven bake Hyundai Elantra 2015 sedan car. The color is to be maintained (Silver). Little body fillings by the door stepper... And how.many days for a perfect job to be done.
Your prompt response will be appreciated.

Sorry I am just seeing this, it will cost 70k to get it done and it will take five days. Really sorry for the late response.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
xtianchris:

How much to oven bake 2004/2005 Honda accord

It will cost 70k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
chimejerry:
Please what is the color code for Pearl white?
Just i want the color code just like this pearl white car

I don't know it off head, I will have to check with my paint supplier.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
bjt:
What of Hyundai ix35?

It will cost 80k to get it done. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Desantho:
Pls how much will it cost to oven bake and paint infiniti G35x to wine red,and the Infiniti name is not complete at the back,can you do all these. Thanks

Are you changing it from another color to wine red? If you are changing color, it will cost you 85k but if the color is being retained, it will cost you 70k. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by drered(m): 8:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
@MrPristine

Good evening Chief. Tried your number a couple of times but its unreachable.

How much would it cost to oven bake a Camry 2011 - Same Color (Black). More importantly what brand of paint do you use? Sikkens or otherwise?

Thanks a lot.

Rgds.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:24am On Jun 11, 2019
drered:
@MrPristine

Good evening Chief. Tried your number a couple of times but its unreachable.

How much would it cost to oven bake a Camry 2011 - Same Color (Black). More importantly what brand of paint do you use? Sikkens or otherwise?

Thanks a lot.

Rgds.

Thanks for the inquiry, we use sikkens and other high quality brands of paint. If you want us to use sikkens, it will cost 100k whilst it will cost 70k if you want us to use another brand but I guarantee the quality of the brand.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by drered(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
MrPristine:

Thanks for the inquiry, we use sikkens and other high quality brands of paint. If you want us to use sikkens, it will cost 100k whilst it will cost 70k if you want us to use another brand but I guarantee the quality of the brand.

Okay boss. What number can I reach you on?

It would be helpful if your number is on your signature.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Desantho: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls can I have your whatsapp digits. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2019
drered:

Okay boss. What number can I reach you on?

It would be helpful if your number is on your signature.

You can reach me on 08027338500, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:13am On Jun 13, 2019
Desantho:
Pls can I have your whatsapp digits. Thanks

08037338500, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by FrancisAdl(m): 9:51am On Jun 20, 2019
Do you wrap cars? What's the cost?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
FrancisAdl:
Do you wrap cars? What's the cost?

I am sorry we don't.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by aluluwan(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
please how much would it cost to paint honda bullet 1998 model but changing of colour and retaining it please reply asap thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Josh64(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Honda accord dc. Retaining the color. Need to do it asap. How much is the jale price bro?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by FrancisAdl(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
How much for grey paint with black top for es350 saloon?

Body metallic and top would be gloss

Sikkens please
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2019
aluluwan:
please how much would it cost to paint honda bullet 1998 model but changing of colour and retaining it please reply asap thanks

Good morning, it will cost 70k if you are retaining the color and 80k if you are changing it. Really sorry for the late response.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Josh64:
Honda accord dc. Retaining the color. Need to do it asap. How much is the jale price bro?

It will cost 70k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2019
FrancisAdl:
How much for grey paint with black top for es350 saloon?

Body metallic and top would be gloss

Sikkens please

It will cost 100k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
Zarch95:
please how is the cost for a quality respray of this Benz ML 320, i reside in Ekiti State.
The colour will be Black

Thanks for the inquiry, it will cost 80k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Oba09085(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Please how much would it cost to spray a Lexus rx330 year 2000 it's original black colour.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:55am On Aug 27, 2019
Oba09085:
Please how much would it cost to spray a Lexus rx330 year 2000 it's original black colour.
Thanks for the inquiry, it will cost 80k to get it done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.