Stats: 3,147,869 members, 7,798,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228329 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Omoaregba(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please how much will it cost to oven bake a Toyota camry (Big Daddy). I'm maintaining same colour... Also confirm if it will fully cover little panel beating body work like change of bumper and head lights.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
Omoaregba:
Please how much will it cost to oven bake a Toyota camry (Big Daddy). I'm maintaining same colour... Also confirm if it will fully cover little panel beating body work like change of bumper and head lights.

Really sorry for the late response, it will cost 70k to get it done and yes it will cover minor panel beating. Thanks for the inquiry.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by barikay: 5:37am On Sep 13, 2019
K
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Pergrace: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
Do you have an office in Portharcourt?

MrPristine:

You can reach me on 08027338500, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by goldenimp(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2019
Camry 92 orobo.. Same paint and minor panel beating.. How much?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pergrace:
Do you have an office in Portharcourt?

I am sorry we don't.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
goldenimp:
Camry 92 orobo.. Same paint and minor panel beating.. How much?

It will cost 70k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Osezzua(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2019
following
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ayobamizz: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2019
MrPristine:

Really sorry for the late response, it will cost 70k to get it done and yes it will cover minor panel beating. Thanks for the inquiry.

I need your service for my Toyota Corolla. Where are u based? I'm in port Harcourt
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
ayobamizz:

I need your service for my Toyota Corolla. Where are u based? I'm in port Harcourt

We are based in Lagos.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by reflexionz(m): 1:45am On Nov 27, 2019
Wow nice one! Please I have a Honda CR-V 2000, how much would it cost to do the Baking and spraying also my chrome wheels want it sprayed too (will it be part of the package?).
Plus bros abeg I'm not a lagosian....how do I get to your workshop from Ojodu Berger. So I can plan if price range falls within my budget. Thank you
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2019
reflexionz:
Wow nice one! Please I have a Honda CR-V 2000, how much would it cost to do the Baking and spraying also my chrome wheels want it sprayed too (will it be part of the package?).
Plus bros abeg I'm not a lagosian....how do I get to your workshop from Ojodu Berger. So I can plan if price range falls within my budget. Thank you
Sorry I am just seeing this thus the late response, It will cost 75k to get it done. You can reach me on 08027338500 for immediate response next time. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by SLYSIM: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Please what will it cost to repaint 2006 Toyota Siena with very minor body works? Also what brand of paint do you use use and what is the warranty period??
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2020
SLYSIM:
Please what will it cost to repaint 2006 Toyota Siena with very minor body works? Also what brand of paint do you use use and what is the warranty period??

Really sorry I am just seeing this, it will cost 80k to get it done but if you insist on using sikkens autobase paint, it will cost 120k.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by melviniyke2002(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrPristine:

Really sorry I am just seeing this, it will cost 80k to get it done but if you insist on using sikkens autobase paint, it will cost 120k.
d warranty nko?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2020
melviniyke2002:
d warranty nko?

It's guaranteed. Kindly reach me on my phone for quicker response. My number is on my signature. Really sorry for the late reply.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:49pm On May 02, 2020
Hope we are all keeping ourselves safe from this Covid 19 crisis, its better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Preator: 10:13pm On May 18, 2020
How much to get a good job on honda CRV 2008?
Keeping the same color.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by hypernikao(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2020
Is your branch in port Harcourt fuctional? if yes, what is the location and how much will it cost to spray a 2010 civic?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by jacobjamie(m): 12:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Preator:
Keeping the same color.
I also need to know how much is the cost to oven bake on a Honda Crv 2008 color change... Minor body work with Sikkem paint, need a good job
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2020
Preator:
Keeping the same color.

It will cost 80k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2020
hypernikao:
Is your branch in port Harcourt fuctional? if yes, what is the location and how much will it cost to spray a 2010 civic?

I am sorry we are not operational in Port Harcourt.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2020
jacobjamie:
I also need to know how much is the cost to oven bake on a Honda Crv 2008 color change... Minor body work with Sikkem paint, need a good job

It will cost 100K if we are doing a colour change using sikkens for your vehicle.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
MrPristine:

It will cost 100K if we are doing a colour change using sikkens for your vehicle.

your workshop?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sysdatek:

your workshop?

We are located at plot 8 Ojota mechanic village, you can reach me on 0802-733-8500 for quicker response. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by telim: 5:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Is there anything like splash painting.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Kingscollege(m): 8:19pm On Jul 03, 2020
[quote author=MrPristine post=49574425]cool[/quote
PLS PATRONIZE US FOR A BETTER AUTO KEYS TECH
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
I'm interested in spraying my black 2012 Camry. It will need a little body work. Any idea how much it will cost please? Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrLAL: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2020
Nissan Murano 2003 Mettalic Black paint do you do that and how much ready to get it done if it falls within my budget please

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Jung(m): 6:46am On Aug 25, 2020
OP, do you work on bikes? Mine has plastic which needs retouching and spraying plis.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by quest118(m): 4:50am On Sep 19, 2020
MrPristine:

We are located at plot 8 Ojota mechanic village, you can reach me on 0802-733-8500 for quicker response. Thanks

herein Abuja a painter is charging me 130k to oven bake a Honda EOD, using Kapci and not Sikkens paint. Is this not exorbitant?

please do you have office in Abuja or can you refer me to a good and affordable oven Baker in Abuja?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by rhymz(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2020
How much for toyota corolla 2005/6 sport
I want to change from black to wine colour.With sikken paint.....and can I buy it myself and then you give me your workmanship....cos I need to be sure it is sikken. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?