Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228729 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by adeleke199q: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
How much will it cost to repaint Hyundai ix35?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Kingscollege(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
How much do u paint golf 4 car and how many days will it take
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Kingscollege(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
How much do u paint golf 4 car and how many days will it take the golf four is light blue but I want a deep blue this time .
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by BrandExpert(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
How much to paid Lexus GS 300 to factory. I'm talking about original paint, shining like new (not the common ones you see around). Factory grade
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by alphabbey1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Is OP still alive
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
alphabbey1:
Is OP still alive

Yes I am grin
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by alphabbey1(m): 6:30am On Nov 11, 2021
MrPristine:

Yes I am grin
since 2011, you never get branch for Ibadan ni...
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2021
alphabbey1:
since 2011, you never get branch for Ibadan ni...

The current economic realities in the country doesn't make expansion feasible.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by biznessman(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
2003 rav4 re paint same color white, how much will it cost?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2022
biznessman:
2003 rav4 re paint same color white, how much will it cost?

Thanks so much for the inquiry, it will cost 80k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by soulfood(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2022
How much will it cost for Honda Odyssey 2003 grey, same colour. What type/brand of paint do you use?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
soulfood:
How much will it cost for Honda Odyssey 2003 grey, same colour. What type/brand of paint do you use?

Thanks so much for the inquiry, it will cost 90k to get it and we will use Kapci autobase paint to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by soulfood(m): 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Thanks. Contct numb please
MrPristine:

Thanks so much for the inquiry, it will cost 90k to get it and we will use Kapci autobase paint to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
soulfood:
Thanks. Contct numb please

You can reach me on 08027338500, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by temmypotter(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2022
Camry 07 dark grey.. original paint.. how much will it cost OP?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:08pm On May 03, 2022
temmypotter:
Camry 07 dark grey.. original paint.. how much will it cost OP?

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by BigTableShaker(f): 8:27pm On May 03, 2022
MrPristine:

Good pm bro.
I want a professional Sport Blue paint on my Navy blue Honda DC. How much will it cost pls?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:51pm On May 03, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Good pm bro.

I want a professional Sport Blue paint on my Navy blue Honda DC.
How much will it cost pls?

Good evening ma'am, it will cost 90k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Jonn119: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Good evening I need a professional factory paint if possible the highest grade in my car door that got bashed days ago, I want it to be painted in a way it will still look like the factory standard
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:13am On Aug 17, 2022
Jonn119:
Good evening I need a professional factory paint if possible the highest grade in my car door that got bashed days ago, I want it to be painted in a way it will still look like the factory standard

Good day, kindly reach me via 0802-733-8500 so we can discuss. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Chae: 11:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
How much wil it cost me to paint my Honda civic 08 and when is it gonna be ready?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2022
Chae:
How much wil it cost me to paint my Honda civic 08 and when is it gonna be ready?

It will cost 80k to get it done and take five days. So sorry for the late response.

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by EmveeP: 3:22am On Sep 23, 2022
How much to oven bake 2008/2009 Benz C300 and how long will it take?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sunnymighty(m): 4:00am On Sep 23, 2022
How about Toyota Camry (Big Daddy) with original factory paint?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by EmveeP: 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
EmveeP:
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
EmveeP:

It will cost 90k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:25pm On Sep 24, 2022
sunnymighty:
How about Toyota Camry (Big Daddy) with original factory paint?

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sunnymighty(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2022
MrPristine:

Sorry just seeing this now, is it inclusive of the body work or just baking alone?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2022
sunnymighty:

Sorry just seeing this now, is it inclusive of the body work or just baking alone?

Yes it's inclusive of the bodywork as well.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sunnymighty(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
MrPristine:

Yes it's inclusive of the bodywork as well.

Pls can I send a dm for some of your recent works to be sent to me?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2022
sunnymighty:

Pls can I send a dm for some of your recent works to be sent to me?

I haven't been taking pictures of our jobs of recent because over the years we have taken so many pictures many of which are on this thread. You can reach me on 0802-733-8500 to DM me.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by thaqib(m): 6:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Good work and ovenbake of toyota corolla 2004 pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.