Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. (4014 Views)

Pro-Akpabio Senators Seated As Senate Elects New Leadership / Lamidi Apapa Takes Over As The "Authentic Chairman" Of Labour Party (Video) / Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by DaddyJapan(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2023
Kapeter:
We all know why ipob hate this man so much is because he's Yoruba. Someone has been in a party for over 21 years, Made Mimiko governor in that same party only for one chinese liar to turn up from his own originally ibo party APGA and try to hijack the party from him by buying out all the positions for his fellow brothers. O wrong now. They don't want the old man to fight for his position but they are shouting from pluto to mars how they are going to wail for the next 8 years fighting to retrieve their own lost manhood. Obidunce self. We are rooting for you Mr Lamidi Apapa. Don't hesitate to lick and lay curse on more that won't respect old age. Qudus and many other omoluabi don dey there with you, Today we go kuku scatter the court than allow some ipob yoots that kick their father with sliding tackle to disrespect our elder again. Kolewerk.

Persuasive arguments. I geddit.

Though a moot point, I think is worth noting that Pluto is no longer a planet. cool It was downgraded in 2006.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by IgOga(m): 11:22am On May 19, 2023
This baba and wahala sha grin
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by DaddyJapan(m): 11:24am On May 19, 2023
IgOga:
This baba and wahala sha grin

Baba joined the Labour Party back at a time when we addressed ourselves as "Comrades".

True Labour does not "yes daddy". True Labour is about the empowerment of the proletariat. grin
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by Parachoko: 11:25am On May 19, 2023
Eruifels:
I can't engage u. You're too low for me. My last born IQ is far more high than ur father.
You can't engage me, yet, nah you quote me first, or your dull self don forget say nah you quote me?

A lowlife feeling funky on Nairaland grin
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by Abrahamweb(m): 12:18pm On May 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes to deal ruthlessly with any unruly IPOP miscreant that may show up to repeat that nonsense they tried on Wednesday... cheesy
Why Tinubu (APC) people dey put nose for LP matter?
Abi LP disturb APC chairman?
Why will government provide DSS for a civilian with no government post whatsoever.
That tells you that something fishy is going on their.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by Abrahamweb(m): 12:25pm On May 19, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
he is already seated

The joke on you Igbos making noise that he should near the premises
Why BATist dey kill themselves over who is the rightful chairman of LP,plan for the inauguration of your BAT to go smoothly.
Abi una wan take Panadol for another man headache.
If Apapa is the rightful chairman according to you,make him come seat down for chairman seat na,if no be police go bundle am out of the court.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by Babaken(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2023
Why he no come wear cap come today abi they no dey wear cap inside court.
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by blabulu2000: 12:59pm On May 19, 2023
dinachi:

He was smuggled in by APC. We know the evil they are doing.

As if you were in the court to witness APC member smuggled him in...
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2023
See as him dey like person wey collect bribe from bastard Tinubu
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by Felabrity: 9:52am On May 20, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Mynd44, Seun, nlfpmod, Justwise, obinoscopy, Dominique, mukina2.
Rule 2
I am innocent
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by Nobody: 10:02am On May 20, 2023
Felabrity:
I am innocent

Omo...wetin you do to make this boy cry wey e dey rain mods on you?
Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by Felabrity: 10:51am On May 20, 2023
Rayban25:

Omo...wetin you do to make this boy cry wey e dey rain mods on you?

Re: Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
He is actually 5 steps ahead of them. grin grin

Mynd44 Nfpmod
He looks hungry grin grin no wonder the drug daddy got him with chicken change grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T / Udom of Akwaibom in trouble Got 996,071Votes Why Card Reader Recorded 437,128 / Buhari Medical Tourism : Is The North Planning Something Sinister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.