Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet (44655 Views)

Police Arrest Kehinde Adekusibe Who tweeted 'Let's Kill All The Igbos' / Police react as gunmen attack Ondo Catholic church, kill scores / Godiya Akwashiki Sex And Beaten Scandal: Police React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Diddycsbsb: 3:00pm On May 19, 2023
Oga we igbos no dey fear smelling Yoruba Muslims, una too too small to price ndi Igbo.. Men dey, men choke, if you do anyhow you see anyhow, within 1 week we go invade your communitie👥👥👥 .. No be mouth oga men dey and men choke Yoruba people nah mouth and talky talky una sabi. This time around ehh thunder⚡ go 🔥fire anybody wey go raise his head.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by georgeakins: 3:14pm On May 19, 2023
frank317:
The things jealousy can cause... When this see fight now na hin go first run

Is it not Jealousy that make Ibos hate Jagaban so much, because he is the greatest politician Nigeria has ever produced?

He succeeded where Azikwe, Ojukwu, Ekwueme failed woefully.

You should all begin to worship Jagaban and understudy him. He is Ibos' master.

3 Likes

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Babathanks(m): 3:19pm On May 19, 2023
onuman:

In bold is one of those reasons why you people are said to be semi-illiterates.
How can you restrict a Nigerian from contesting election from anywhere he lives? Will you rewrite the constitution of Nigeria?
Ewu; go school; una no gree go. Na to envy and insult Igbos weh una get PhD in.

Common; let you nitwit disappear from this place. The type of country you wish Nigeria to be - the type of Nigeria where only indegenes can contest election in their states - but every state will get share from proceeds of crude oil and gas deposits in one area of th ecountry, that type of country does not exist anywhere in the world. Declare Oduduwa Republic first, it's at your convenience.
Stop playing emotional game, it doesn’t suit you. You not the only person that go to school. Come to think of it. There is a lot of oil in ondo state, all the oil in Igbo land including delta Igbo is not up to ondo state oil. Ondo state is the fifth highest bitumen deposit in the world but you hardly see Yoruba bragging about this. For your information, am part of the NNPC exploration team and I know the quantity of each crude oil in each state, crude oil in ondo state can feed Yoruba nation for thousands for years. Go to anambra and contest your election cos as a Yoruba man is not even positively for me to contest election in anambra. Stop using cosmopolitan bullshit or constitutional to justify your yeye actions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by onuman: 3:32pm On May 19, 2023
Babathanks:

Stop playing emotional game, it doesn’t suit you. You not the only person that go to school. Come to think of it. There is a lot of oil in ondo state, all the oil in Igbo land including delta Igbo is not up to ondo state oil. Ondo state is the fifth highest bitumen deposit in the world but you hardly see Yoruba bragging about this. For your information, am part of the NNPC exploration team and I know the quantity of each crude oil in each state, crude oil in ondo state can feed Yoruba nation for thousands for years. Go to anambra and contest your election cos as a Yoruba man is not even positively for me to contest election in anambra. Stop using cosmopolitan bullshit or constitutional to justify your yeye actions

Crude oil is not all that a country needs to survive.
Among the richest countries in the world - Japan and Switzerland, for example - have no minerals under their soils. Nigeria and one Latin America country with crude oil are the poorest countries in the world.
But in Nigeria your lot clutch tight to one dysfunctional Nigeria like passengers clutching tight to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuables

Envy wiith hating Igbos becomes the only thing that brings you joy; after your APC made Nigeria become the POVERTY CAPITAL of the world and one of the most terrorised countries on earth.
You don't want Igbos in Lagos but you want proceeds from crude crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta region. Ewu. Go school, una no gree go. Na Alaye business for Lagos una sabi do.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Xiaohei(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
Satazaa:
just to support u bro, tinubu is a billionaire in dollars while Peter obi is equally one too but not as endowed as tinubu, I understand that the money the igbos in diaspora sent to PO for elections campaign alone is staggering with some complaining he had more than enough money to have planted more than enough polling agents north of Nigeria where did all that money go is still open for speculation, so guys don't hate, slander or kill each other for this guy's, before you do that go watch the film called hotel Rwanda

Gbam! Unfortunately some people here have already journeyed down the rabbit hole of hate so much so that they’ve become completely mossed by it; cussing , fighting each other and creating perpetual enemies because of politicians who have neither permanent friends nor enemies. Take Femi Kayode for example. A man who called APC unprintable names, but is today a spokesperson for APC ! Na mumu dey fight for politicians.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Diligent1(f): 3:53pm On May 19, 2023
tiswell:
Igbos are always in bigger oceans swimming.

Ewedu and amala eaters will be swimming in tiny rivers and be consu...med by envy
Bigger ocean in Yoruba domain,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Unperturbedpota: 4:06pm On May 19, 2023
Josephkabila12:
you think people will close mouth for u to talk trash on them, never. Watch it

What did you just type?
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by SUNNINO(m): 4:15pm On May 19, 2023
They are just pretending to you,if they have opportunity they deal with you.
Feintline:
When you see barbaric things as these, you know how white powder politics has damaged the minds of young men.

I have met an interacted with many brothers and sisters from the west who are disciplined , intelligent and well trained.

Unfortunately a few malnourished ,poverty minded and unintelligent bunch are disgracing the yoruba race.

That must be a druggie trainee.
His fellows are littered here.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by youngreezy(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2023
Jack500:

Go and get a Brain, who and who is holding you down
tell your mother to get brain
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by samz77: 5:20pm On May 19, 2023
Infact those flat head from sad east needs to be dealt with. They are worst criminals, you could see their eagerness during the election period as they wanted to impose an Igbo extraction named chinedu Rhodes on we Yorubas on yorubaland. Can you just imagine what would have happened if chinedu had entered. They would be saying that finally they have conquered Lagos and Yoruba people in general. I support the idea of dealing with them ruthlessly and floushing all the igbos out of yorubaland. Evil and wicked people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Jack500: 5:22pm On May 19, 2023
youngreezy:
tell your mother to get brain

You obviously need it, you will be shouting bifra and f00ls like you want to die in Lagos. Empty tin
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by samz77: 5:35pm On May 19, 2023
These igbos wished tinubu dead. They should be killed also or they should by themselves enter the lagoon and perish
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Goodman2023: 5:41pm On May 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
And Nigerian police are blind to the despicable hate tweets by ipob terrorists on social media.

The guy was joking...just like mc agbero
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Shikini: 6:46pm On May 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Kingbuhari(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2023
All these hatred for a tribe that do them no wrong... but when they see fulani that have been killing them, all of them will run enter gutter

You hate igbos why not allow them go.. but immediately they mention biafra you will start shivering
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by HandsomeBlack: 8:32pm On May 19, 2023
Well said. May God increase your wisdom.

ecolime:
In tensed times like this, I plead with our Igbo brothers to remain calm. Touts like Kehinde do not represent the vast majority of we Yorubas.

There will always be some coke sniffing illiterate knuckleheads amongst all tribes. Kehinde is one of such people. Don't let agbèros like him, Oluomo, etc. cause enmity between us.

I'm glad his business details is public knowledge. The Nigerian Police should track and make an example of him.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by youngreezy(m): 9:01pm On May 19, 2023
Jack500:

You obviously need it, you will be shouting bifra and f00ls like you want to die in Lagos. Empty tin
I dey pH, Lagos na over hype....na why I say make you tell your mother to get brain
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by gideonvalor98(m): 10:33pm On May 19, 2023
Feintline:
When you see barbaric things as these, you know how white powder politics has damaged the minds of young men.

I have met an interacted with many brothers and sisters from the west who are disciplined , intelligent and well trained.

Unfortunately a few malnourished ,poverty minded and unintelligent bunch are disgracing the yoruba race.

That must be a druggie trainee.
His fellows are littered here.

What about most of you that are parading yourselves as OBIDIENTS and every inch of personality says OTHERWISE.

You ABUSE...LASHED OUT...DENIGRATE elderly men...ministers of God...Kings etc

You supported actions against the Judiciary yet, you want the same institution to exonerate you?

You applauding A FOOL among you disrespecting an elderly man who's up to his father's mate...

You threatened to kill supporters of other TRIBES just because of election your KINSMAN LOST WOEFULLY...

BUT an ASININE like you and others are quick to point out and cry wolf on SOMEONE ELSE'S TWEET giving you A POUND OF FLESH

The IGBOS are the MOST USELESS TRIBE IN THIS COUNTRY...there's is not even ONE WAY to have contributed to the UNITY OF NIGERIA...ALWAYS CREATING PROBLEMS...

SET of people that LACK PARENTS UPBRINGING. GO TO THEIR REGION, YOU WILL SEE HOW YOUNG PEOPLE DISRESPECT THEIR ELDERLY ONES IN THE OPEN, YOU WILL BE AMAZED.

But this FOOL HERE - HIGH ON MKPURU MIRI spilling trash WITH SALIVA ON THE FLOOR LIKE AN slowpoke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by MoneyMustBMade(m): 12:17am On May 20, 2023
Yorubas always accused the igbos of being the tribal bigots, meanwhile even devil can't work with a typical Yoruba man
Majority of the Yorubas are tribal bigots
Majority Yorubas are very Conny and betrayal in nature
Threaten a Yoruba man with dealth and see him response to what ever you want from him but not to an Igbo man

Just imagine what someone wrote yet still hate the igbos, even devil they learn from this people
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by ihesiuloa(m): 1:00am On May 20, 2023
SwissMass:
life is a mirror it reflects you, whatever you sow is what you will reap, you are advocating violence and you will reap violence, when they warned Peter Obi of his miscreants unruly attitude and violence, he was dumb, he want to ride on violence to become president
Some people just don't have sense at all.. Is it the same Peter obi that have been calling on his supporters for calm that you are referring to as "violent"? Had it been that the youths took this disgraceful election that we witnessed in February with a "fist hand" and decided to curse an unpalatable situation across the length and breathe of the whole federation you may not have been alive today gushing out this worthless comments I've now come to realize that this hatred is an inborn thing amongst you eediots' .. anyway, dwelling much on the same matter is a complete waste of time.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by nony43(m): 5:40am On May 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Who introduced hatred and bitterness into our polity? It is ibo people.
Go and read your history.

How ? Please tell me the history.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by nony43(m): 11:10am On May 20, 2023
Sonyboom:
You will weep blood for then soon. The flogging your father chop from MC na rehearsal mariwo still de come for back.

It is not my problem. I live in a sane country. Where no one will stop you from voting your choice.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by MSGAMBLE9: 1:23pm On May 20, 2023
Diddycsbsb:
Oga we igbos no dey fear smelling Yoruba Muslims, una too too small to price ndi Igbo.. Men dey, men choke, if you do anyhow you see anyhow, within 1 week we go invade your communitie👥👥👥 .. No be mouth oga men dey and men choke Yoruba people nah mouth and talky talky una sabi. This time around ehh thunder⚡ go 🔥fire anybody wey go raise his head.
Like your Forefathers Ojukwu Invade Ore and get taught lesson of his life...he even ran to Ivory coast from Adekunle advancing bayonet...

Okoro and Chest-beating Sha ..
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by MSGAMBLE9: 1:28pm On May 20, 2023
samz77:
Infact those flat head from sad east needs to be dealt with. They are worst criminals, you could see their eagerness during the election period as they wanted to impose an Igbo extraction named chinedu Rhodes on we Yorubas on yorubaland. Can you just imagine what would have happened if chinedu had entered. They would be saying that finally they have conquered Lagos and Yoruba people in general. I support the idea of dealing with them ruthlessly and floushing all the igbos out of yorubaland. Evil and wicked people
No be today, naso Azikwe leave Eastern region come dey drag Western region with Awolowo....Ojukwu covet Lagos reason he attacked Ore buh fail woefully...

SE is a barren region reason it has a one way migration to other viable region.

Ndi Night buses people feeling funky.
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by Jack500: 1:42pm On May 20, 2023
youngreezy:
I dey pH, Lagos na over hype....na why I say make you tell your mother to get brain

It is obvious your mum doesn't have it, if she did, she won't have raise a n0nentity like you
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by MSGAMBLE9: 1:45pm On May 20, 2023
nony43:

How ? Please tell me the history.
Use this to educate yourself...

https://www.nairaland.com/4933797/what-biafrans-never-tell-real

Okoro and short memories sha
Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by nony43(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Use this to educate yourself...

Okoro and short memories sha

You must be very stupid. Can’t you drop a link without spewing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by MSGAMBLE9: 2:32pm On May 20, 2023
nony43:

You must be very stupid. Can’t you drop a link without spewing nonsense.
You are touch, eyah Okoro men with fragile emotions and low self-esteem...no wonder una Ladies dey avoid them...

Sha educate yourself...

Re: Police React To Kehinde Adesoga Adekusibe's Anti Igbo Tweet by youngreezy(m): 4:14pm On May 20, 2023
Jack500:

It is obvious your mum doesn't have it, if she did, she won't have raise a n0nentity like you
my man leave all these ones you dey talk,tell your mother to get brain..... because Igbo matter full your head whereas you dey one room dey find food so it's obvious you were raised by apes.....your mama do party born you I swear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Corpse Found In The Middle Of The Road In Benin (Graphic Photos) / Israeli Scammers Defraud Nigerians With Child Cancer YouTube Adverts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.