Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) (35007 Views)

Wisdom Macaulay Apologises To Annie Idibia, Rebuts Claims Against Sister / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Toke Makinwa To Annie Idibia 34th Birthday: 'I'm Coming To Share Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by chidiokay: 8:38pm On May 19, 2023
cococandy:
That’s why I have ZERO sympathy for them when they get dealt the same hand they’ve been dealing others. Let the virtuous ones form mother Mary holy nweje in their defense. They will be treated the same exact way when their time comes.

Give a man the impression that you’re okay with certain behaviors not only will he do it shamelessly, he’ll even begin to resent you to having such little self esteem.

with the economy everyone is looking for money so don't be tew sure anyone is craving your empathy
How about give a man an impression you don't care what he does outside in as much as he carries out is responsibility at home, not only will he lose interest outside he will do everything to rekindle the love he thinks is missing
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by baby124: 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
Tuface and all these small boys who have been traumatized and damaged by useless fathers. Always running online to display their trauma. You are an adult, you have control over yourself and your choices. Don’t make it seem like men are useless animals whose organ thinks for them.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by cococandy(f): 8:59pm On May 19, 2023
This one has come again with his subpar reasoning

And to that I say, As long as the feeling is mutual. Let’s not care about what each of us are doing outside. In as much as we carrying out our responsibilities at home. Hehehe wink

chidiokay:

How about give a man an impression you don't care what he does outside in as much as he carries out is responsibility at home, not only will he lose interest outside he will do everything to rekindle the love he thinks is missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Leilami: 9:28pm On May 19, 2023
Everyone feels this way, (attracted to people other than their partner) both men and women inclusive. But some men as always will always want to make it a distinct nature peculiar only to themselves just to caress their frail ego. This group of weak-willed men will not leave it at attraction or admiration but take it a step further by indulging in sin. Shamelessly Exposing their genitals spreading it wide to be desecrated, defiled and polluted by every being they come across that looks like a woman. Very filthy beings.

You are not the finest man there is, nor are you the freshest man alive, you are not the most intelligent, richest, or one with the unmatchable sense of humour any woman can find, you are not the....... whatever quality you can decide to fill in the blank space yet you think you are the most desirable man your woman should pine for till the end of time.
You expect her to understand why your organ will rise for another but can not fathom why hers would follow suit, maybe because to you, she is not human? Just like you she doesn't have blood running through her veins or maybe she is blind she doesn't see hotter guys that make her private dry up at the mere sight of you when she steps out of the house.
Do you think she doesn't get tired of the same ole you, same sex styles, same looks, Do you think you don't bore her? Why do you think most of them start giving some of you excuses to avoid sex with you after marriage or do you think they still find you attractive compared to what is out there?

There is always someone hotter, smarter etc than you but fear of God, contentment and self-control and self-respect for their bodies are what is holding people back.

You chant "All men cheat but women shouldn't" yet you cannot cheat alone without the involvement of women so how delusional can you get? except you are cheating with a man of course.

These women you and your fellow men cheat with are other men's wives, fiancees, or girlfriends who may be your women as well at the end of the day (as theirs was your plaything too at some point) since you all cannot do without cheating you all keep recycling.

Besides most of these women belong to men who just like you feel they are the only ones who have the monopoly to cheat so what the fuss is all about?

Since you believe all men do cheats then it is safe to say, the majority of you here 70 per cent of your women are cheating as well after all it takes two to tango(both men and women) Can you now see the folly in that sick statement of yours?

Or in your eyes, your own woman is a saint and it is other people's women that are cheating with all the men in the world?
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by chidiokay: 9:30pm On May 19, 2023
cococandy:
This one has come again with his subpar reasoning

And to that I say, As long as the feeling is mutual. Let’s not care about what each of us are doing outside. In as much as we carrying out our responsibilities at home. Hehehe wink

i refuse to know the meaning of subpar,

My problem is not in what a woman does outside per say, the consequences is the main issues for me,
For instances, tu face as baby mamas and kids outside but he is taking responsibility and he even accept he is a cheat But how many woman can accept like tu face
Cheating as consequences but women maybe due to there nature would prefer to pass it on to the Man at home, no woman will accept she is a cheat she will rather play the 2min card or he as it small.

i cheat you want to cheat my question to the woman is will you take responsibility and not decietfully put the consequences on me, cos i know women love to eat their cake and still have it undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by yinkeys(m): 9:37pm On May 19, 2023
Annie Idibia is a joker to think a mega star won’t cheat
Why do you think Kings have multiple women
Will she ever take a guy living under the bridge serious
Life is about choices and trade-offs
You can’t eat your cake & have it
Go tell Drake to stick with one woman for life.
This is biology
The heads of animal clans also keep most of the females
It’s always been like that
Survival of the fittest
Female mammals always move towards the strongest of males, as well as the males with the most resources.
Females always pick ladies men
Well it’s also up to the guy if he’s religious and disciplined enough to choose not to exercise his options
Females also treat the unlucky, non productive or non resourceful males like crap so spare me the sermon
A poor loyal mechanic for example has to lie that he’s a car dealer just to get love from a woman.
Females would rather be with a rich cheater than a broke loyal male
2face is the greatest living Nigerian artist
It’s not the rubbish that’s put out today

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2023
pocohantas:
Annie the virtuous woman.
Chioma Davido is Annie Idibia Version 2.0.

Look at both women and you would understand what a brazen cheat can do to a woman. They both look psychotic and restless.

Amen my love. From your lips to God's ears.

May the daughters of NL redpillers marry men like Tuface and Davido. grin

Pocahontas my love 😊
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by koolaid87: 9:49pm On May 19, 2023
lovere:
Chai... We know men chop and clean mouth. But telling it to the face of your married wife is very bad. This is so disrespectful to Annie.

True. He should have cut back a little
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by ofuonyebi: 9:52pm On May 19, 2023
i BELIEVE IT IS WOMEN ABUSE FOR MEN TO CHEAT ON THE LADIES NAU?

IF YOU WANT MORE SEX WHY NOT MARRY MORE WIVES LEGALLY

THAN TO ENDANGER THE LIFE OF THE WIFE AND TO MAKE HER SUFFER UNDESERVED HYPERTENTION
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Karlifate: 10:19pm On May 19, 2023
saasala:
That's one of the things that makes 2face a legend, not just the music.

A man who doesn't cheat is either broke, has a low self esteem or doesnt have the opportunity to.

A man who doesn't cheat is a SIMP and a weakling.

Even if you decide to be loyal to a woman, she'll take you for granted in the long run by thinking that you're 'Mr No Bitches'

1 Like

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by cyndylove64(f): 12:17am On May 20, 2023
I have been waiting for bloggers to post this part from the series... Instead of you to go and watch the full series to understand why he said what he said. U just came to create a stupid story ... Tueh

1 Like

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Cromagnon: 4:08am On May 20, 2023
pocohantas:

Look at both women and you would understand what a brazen cheat can do to a woman. They both look psychotic and restless.

Amen
Cos we don't want our children struggling in life
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Cromagnon: 4:09am On May 20, 2023
lovere:
Chai... We know men chop and clean mouth. But telling it to the face of your married wife is very bad. This is so disrespectful to Annie.
why
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Cromagnon: 4:11am On May 20, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
the dude was cheating when she was born, was cheating when she discovers about who he was, was cheating to be with her (and she knew it), was cheating when during their time together and will be cheating when he is done with her.

CHEATING IS PART OF THIS MAN'S DNA...forget the above excuses he will give you, and dont confuse that with other men.

Run the numbers and stop consoling yourself

a man that has respect for his woman, respect for his r/ship, respect for himself, would CONTROL HIS IMPULSES TO GO FUKC SOMEONE ELSE!
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Cromagnon: 4:12am On May 20, 2023
ravensckar:
'Self control is the quality that distinguishes the fittest to survive'. George Bernard Shaw.

Tuface's statement is the typical justification that most randy men use to justify their wayward lifestyle. So, if a man is 'wired' to always have sex all the time, then he should. Right? Where's the self-control? Where's the maturity? Where's the wisdom? What then distinguishes us from animals if we always have to give in to 'urge?'.

To even utter such disgraceful statement in the presence of his wife tells a lot about how much he cares about her feelings. Tufia!

Tuface and Jada Pinkett are supposed to be married. wink wink
If you are wired to eat. Do you starve yourself?
Talk with sense
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by kdvma: 7:04am On May 20, 2023
Did your https://www.kdvma.com/va-disability-help.html get denied?

Don't give up!

KD Veterans Medical Assessment can help you appeal your decision and get the benefits you deserve.

We have a team of experienced and qualified veterans who can help you understand the VA disability appeals process and represent you at your hearing. We will work tirelessly to get you the benefits you deserve
IamtheTruth1:

Before you come here with your morals... Did he lie?
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by ibinaboonline: 9:06am On May 20, 2023
They'll talk when they go home or soon as they get in the privacy of their car after the talk show.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Beolly(m): 9:34am On May 20, 2023
isabi2lof:
Story !!!

But you can sleep with other people's wives and girlfriends.

You men can't take what you dish out , as if it's not the same Nigeria we are in together, I know some women cheating on their husbands and they're still living in their husbands houses , na who dem catch be theif
Tell those women that if they are ever caught that would be their end. Women can barely have sex so freely without getting emotionally entangled with the man, unlike man they don't understand the principle of chop and clean mouth. Men see the reward for being successful is their ability to afford and get whatever they want including bedding any type of woman they want.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by SSpeter(m): 10:58am On May 20, 2023
TimmyTen:
Most cases wife’s are to blame, they deprive husbands of s*x for months over minor misunderstandings
This is not true, truth is Men are polygamists but society is trying to pressure us into monogamy.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by efavour: 11:01am On May 20, 2023
pocohantas:

hahaha no be small thing. what do you then call the other baby mamas competing to be wifed by these community dicks

1 Like

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by isabi2lof: 11:09am On May 20, 2023
Beolly:

Tell those women that if they are ever caught that would be their end. Women can barely have sex so freely without getting emotionally entangled with the man, unlike man they don't understand the principle of chop and clean mouth. Men see the reward for being successful is their ability to afford and get whatever they want including bedding any type of woman they want.

You should've just said " Majority of Nigeria men see the reward of being successful is their ability to womanizer" who told you that women have emotions with the men they entangled with , rather it's men that even attach emotions to it , if not they won't be anything like wives calling out side chicks , or men upgrading side chicks to 2nd wife , it's your gender that attach emotions to sex , you're not a woman, so you can tell us how we feel towards having sex with anybody.

Mind you ,some couples are operating open marriage, so there's nothing like it will be the end of that woman, if such a thing will ever happen, highest both of them will get divorced

Comot for my house no be comot for this life.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Kelvin3476: 11:18am On May 20, 2023
pocohantas:

SOO U ARE THIS DUMB ?
WHATT DO U THINK IS THE MEANING OF "REDPILLER" MADAM SAD FEMINIST ?

1 Like

Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Kelvin3476: 11:21am On May 20, 2023
SLOVFO:
Too bad. Some things are meant to be kept close to the chest. Even if you are having a struggle with self-control why come out on air to justify the bullshit?
GOD CREATED MEN IN SUCH MANNA AND THATS WHY HE DIDN'T CONDOMN IT HIMSELF
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Kelvin3476: 11:29am On May 20, 2023
exotique1fy:
This is ridiculous angry

Nothing to expect from a man with no self control. Having children everywhere.
with those bad bad atittude he is still better than ur p man , husband , brothers male siblings and all ur relatives put together.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by exotique1fy(f): 11:42am On May 20, 2023
Kelvin3476:

with those bad bad atittude he is still better than ur p man , husband , brothers male siblings and all ur relatives put together.

Low value comments from an undeniably low value man! Get off my mentions before I smack you!
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by boldsleek: 11:51am On May 20, 2023
cococandy:
That’s why I have ZERO sympathy for them when they get dealt the same hand they’ve been dealing others. Let the virtuous ones form mother Mary holy nweje in their defense. They will be treated the same exact way when their time comes.

Give a man the impression that you’re okay with certain behaviors not only will he do it shamelessly, he’ll even begin to resent you to having such little self esteem.
I totally agree with your last paragraph.

allow a man feed you shit in the name of "Good woman"..., you will keep eating the shit till the day you die.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by iammolise(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2023
Legends to care how you feel when they say what they feel, never be apologetic for saying what you feel, that sets the difference between a man and a King.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Emdebby2: 1:48pm On May 20, 2023
He spoke his mind. Annie should deal with it. He knew 2face well before she married him.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by Kelvin3476: 2:27pm On May 20, 2023
exotique1fy:

Low value comments from an undeniably low value man! Get off my mentions before I smack you!
u got that fact into ur stuffed head.
WRESTLEMANIA GBAGBUO GI THERE
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by FarmTech(m): 7:46pm On May 20, 2023
A fool have spoken. When you die and stand b4 God in judgement, you will know. Popular idiot.
Re: "Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) by sageb: 9:08am On May 21, 2023
@leeSmart I'm in PH, Dm sent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

E-Money & Kcee To Distribute Rice & Tomatoes As Christmas Gifts To Lagosians / 'I Am Tripping Afresh': 2face Says As He Is Smitten By His Wife's Beauty / D'banj's Fresh New Look After Debt Scandal (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.