Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. (2059 Views)

Afe Babalola University Commissions Senate Building - The White Rock / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Photos Of The New Senate Building, University Of Maiduguri. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by Fidelity001: 3:39pm On May 19, 2023
Hi viewer, my name is Paul, I am a final year student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan department of Architecture.
How can i get the floor plan of university of portharcourt senate building?

I need it for my final year Project buildup.

Thank YOU SO MUCH

2 Likes

Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by Prinzton(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2023
Fidelity001:
Hi viewer, my name is Paul, I am a final year student of The Polytechnic, Ibadan department of Architecture.

Thank YOU SO MUCH
why don't you consider traveling to Portharcourt to enable you to get first-hand data?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by youngrichnigga: 8:57pm On May 19, 2023
Search and connect with a student there to get assistance, if you must travel to PH, be careful cool cool cool
Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by Eruifritsolfe: 10:28pm On May 19, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 5K Only.

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

PayPal Account for 5K Only. Our Verified PayPal Account can be used to:

Receive Funds
Send Funds
Link Card
Withdraw Funds

Our Payoneer Account can:

Receive funds
Comes with usa bank details
Comes with a mastercard
Can send funds
Can withdraw funds to Bank Account

We also offer online checkout and purchases
on Aliexpress, Ebay, Walmart, Jumia, etc using PayPal and Mastercard.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by Mode4: 11:38pm On May 19, 2023
I can get it for you. I am in PH. Dm me.
Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by Blackazuma99(m): 6:50am On May 20, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Search and connect with a student there to get assistance, if you must travel to PH, be careful cool cool cool

Be care of what? PORT HARCOURT, Is very calm and peaceful the most secured state in Nigeria.
You can visit Port Harcourt yourself to get it or still contact the school or anyone in the school to get it for you.
Or you can send me a mail if you need my assistance, i am in Port Harcourt.
Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by saintkeppy(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2023
Fidelity001:

Thank YOU SO MUCH

That's my alma mater, pay a visit to the Works Department of the University at Abuja Park(Main Campus) off East-West Road, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by mRlewizy(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2023
Fidelity001:

Thank YOU SO MUCH

1 Like

Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by freshvine(f): 12:48pm On May 20, 2023
saintkeppy:

That's my alma mater, pay a visit to the Works Department of the University at Abuja Park(Main Campus) off East-West Road, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Are you really an ex student?

Works Department is at Delta Campus. You need to visit the Physical Planning Department under the VCs office to get all you need.

Otherwise you can contact me, my father owns the building.

1 Like

Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by Microwhy: 2:11pm On May 20, 2023
Fidelity001:

Thank YOU SO MUCH
Go checkout BUK senate building..
If you like it, I can link you up to get whatever plan you might need for your project..

1 Like

Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by sageb: 4:48pm On May 20, 2023
saintkeppy:

Or
Let him go to Delta campus or Ofrima axis, some guys can help him out.

1 Like

Re: Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. by saintkeppy(m): 7:14pm On May 20, 2023
freshvine:

Are you really an ex student?

Works Department is at Delta Campus. You need to visit the Physical Planning Department under the VCs office to get all you need.

Otherwise you can contact me, my father owns the building.

I am a Unique Graduate, Gas Engineering
From Department of Petroleum & Gas Engineering.
PTDF complex, Back of Ofrima Building.

I had thought Physical Planning Department together with VC office had moved to Abuja Park.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2012/2013 Admissions @ Bells University Of Technology, Ota / Top 5 Institutions In Nigeria At Federal And State Level / DOWNLOAD JIM OVIA (MUSTE) SCHOLARSHIP PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.