Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Visit To Ikoyi Prison - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Visit To Ikoyi Prison (2043 Views)

Police, Army Arrive At Ikoyi Prison Over Attempted Jailbreak / Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Man Released From Ikoyi Prison After 7 Years For A Crime He Knew Nothing About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by play5050: 4:13pm On May 19, 2023
Good afternoon.
so i visited the ikoyi correctional center today, i went to deliver a letter to the deputy controller in charge.
seriously, i saw alot of guys there, although i dnt get the opportunity to talk to any of the inmate but from what i see,
all the free folks should thank God freedom, let try to stay out of trouble and crime.

i knew some of them might have lean from their mistake and i pray God grant them freedom.

19 Likes

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Shalommy(f): 4:20pm On May 19, 2023
Op, you went to deliver something or you just out of prison? Talk true.undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by AVECDEO: 5:15pm On May 19, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, you went to deliver something or you just out of prison? Talk true.undecided

His message is for you to stay out of trouble and to be thankful while you enjoy your GOD given liberty not for you to be petty by asking dumb stupids and senseless questions...dimwit!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by cmoney22222: 5:41pm On May 19, 2023
Fatality

AVECDEO:

His message is for you to stay out of trouble and to be thankful while you enjoy your GOD given liberty not for you to be petty by asking dumb stupids and senseless questions...dimwit!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by diogo23: 7:36pm On May 19, 2023
AVECDEO:

Brutality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Shalommy(f): 8:08pm On May 19, 2023
AVECDEO:

Wow! Mr dullard. Why taking the question personal and why are you pained? Are you an ex convict? Deal with your frustration. Oops!

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Lamanii22(f): 8:51pm On May 19, 2023
AVECDEO:

I love your reply lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by EXLOVER(m): 9:48pm On May 19, 2023
Shalommy:
Wow! Mr dullard. Why taking the question personal and why are you pained? Are you an ex convict? Deal with your frustration. Oops!

Deal with your stupidity first

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2023
Till you lose your freedom, you won't understand what a luxury you have when you're free.
I spent 2days and 3 nights in a cell. It was really horrible. I lost sense of time, i found myself going towards the counter to catch a glance of the clock so i could tell what the time was.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Karemarealty288(m): 5:28am On May 20, 2023
Shalommy:

Dumb.
Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Shalommy(f): 8:11am On May 20, 2023
EXLOVER:

Deal with your stupidity first
See this cretin, you're also pained? Chaii cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Shalommy(f): 8:13am On May 20, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Dumb.
Another hegoat pained. Chaii cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Generalwoodz(m): 8:26am On May 20, 2023
The mod should send the folks fighting on this thread to Nairaland prison.

In the other news: I'm actively looking for a LinkedIn account to buy. Have got any for sell?
Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:46am On May 20, 2023
Freedom is key.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by ipobarecriminals: 10:01am On May 20, 2023
sad Reason why we should play/listen to old music that teach moral /warn about something like this. God bless our Elders like Obey Ebenezer, Sunny Ade, Oliver de q, Orlando owoh etc
Not all these nowadays music u play and hear something like open your panties and other nonsense they kal music

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Nice2023(m): 11:59am On May 20, 2023
Shalommy:
Another hegoat pained. Chaii cheesy.

U go like trouble...
Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by Axis313(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2023
AVECDEO:

grin
Haba,you for take am as prisoner now,why that fatality upon brutality.
Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by ipobarecriminals: 12:56pm On May 20, 2023
sad I doubt Seun ever play/listen to his father's numerous tunes. If yes! He won't go slapped a 👮 /person Papa and brag on top. Unless the IGP have mercy on him,
Re: My Visit To Ikoyi Prison by tonytony208(m): 4:38pm On May 20, 2023
play5050:
Good afternoon.
so i visited the ikoyi correctional center today, i went to deliver a letter to the deputy controller in charge.
seriously, i saw alot of guys there, although i dnt get the opportunity to talk to any of the inmate but from what i see,
all the free folks should thank God freedom, let try to stay out of trouble and crime.

i knew some of them might have lean from their mistake and i pray God grant them freedom.

And who told your unlearned self that all the guys there got yhere because they committed crimes?

Do we need to enlighten you, Mr Myopic Simpleton, that many got there without committing any crime?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS:How To Deal With Omo Onile In Lagos / 18 Yr Old Boy, Rapes 82-yr-old Woman For 4hrs. What He Did Next Will Shock You / Top 5 Most Weed Smoking Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.