Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv (1807 Views)

SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:15am On May 20, 2023
Please anyone here studying in Wingate University in U.S?

I often apply for Scholarships,so yesterday,I recieved an email that based on my achievements, I've been offered a $27,000 worth scholarship in Wingate University.

I have some questions;

1. How valid is the school,who knows about that or who can help with that?

2. In the email, it's said that I'd pay $300 as enrollment deposit,is that how it's done?

Please I need your words.

Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Harkstetunz: 8:22am On May 20, 2023
Ask in the US student visa thread. Answers abound there
Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:23am On May 20, 2023
Harkstetunz:
Ask in the US student visa thread. Answers abound there

Thank you so much!
Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Originalsly: 9:35am On May 20, 2023
Have you done any research whatsoever on Google? Research is a must for any university student worldwide ... how can you not do so on the university? ... which should be automatic? ... you can't do the basic ... but got a scholarship. Send your $300 as requested .... somenpeople just have to pay to learn what most learn for free.
Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Hannaleeyah(f): 10:47am On May 20, 2023
Originalsly:
Have you done any research whatsoever on Google? Research is a must for any university student worldwide ... how can you not do so on the university? ... which should be automatic? ... you can't do the basic ... but got a scholarship. Send your $300 as requested .... somenpeople just have to pay to learn what most learn for free.

I can't just come here without making research.
I made my research but making further research led me here.

You could have offered any advice you had if you have one instead of this. Although,thanks.

But I made my research and the university exist,I also saw some genuine celebration post from some U.S citizens who got the scholarship also,last year,this year.

I just needed more advice,thanks.
Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

You could have offered any advice you had if you have one instead of this. Although,thanks.

But I made my research and the university exist,I also saw some genuine celebration post from some U.S citizens who got the scholarship also,last year,this year.

post the full email of the sender make we check😅

2 Likes

Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Originalsly: 3:37pm On May 20, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

Really?.... and what did you find out about the $300 enrollment deposit? ... and to be paid into whose account? My advice .... not everything that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Derring: 5:21pm On May 20, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

I often apply for Scholarships,so yesterday,I recieved an email that based on my achievements, I've been offered a $27,000 worth scholarship in Wingate University.

I have some questions;

2. In the email, it's said that I'd pay $300 as enrollment deposit,is that how it's done?

Drop all the information about the email and account to send the $300 too

2 Likes

Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by JeffreyJunior: 8:12pm On May 20, 2023
Pick up your phone and call the school directly. They are in North Carolina meaning they are 5hours behind you so check your time before calling.

Don't call the number they provided in the email, call the school's customer service at +1 (704)-233-8000 or send email to Darin Hinson at d.hinson@wingate.edu and inquire if the admission is legit before making any payment.

Shalom.

4 Likes

Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Hannaleeyah(f): 11:18pm On May 20, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
Pick up your phone and call the school directly. They are in North Carolina meaning they are 5hours behind you so check your time before calling.

Don't call the number they provided in the email, call the school's customer service at +1 (704)-233-8000 or send email to Darin Hinson at d.hinson@wingate.edu and inquire if the admission is legit before making any payment.

Shalom.

Thank you so much! This is so much helpful
Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by janda1: 9:56am On May 21, 2023
Hannaleeyah:

I have some questions;

What sup, I was given scholarship but I don't know the next step and have sent a mail to the school but no response on it yet

I don't want to pay and later on they won't give me the scholarship

$300 is not a small money

Can we connect on WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Nurrybee: 9:48pm On May 24, 2023
Hi
I was also given this scholarship Nd I don’t know how to go about it
Can we connect on WhatsApp please
Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by ajani2311: 11:58pm On May 24, 2023
Check out this list for cheapest University in USA https://exe.io/560PJ
Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Alexadra: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2023
Message me on WhatsApp if you were given admission into wingate university
(+2349123231543)
Re: Please I Just Got A Scholarship To Wingate University In U.S And I Need Your Adv by Alexadra: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2023
Send me a message on WhatsApp so I that I can add you to the group
+2349123231543

(1) (Reply)

Where Can One Obtain Yellow Card? / Cheap Accomodation In London / Study In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.