Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) (1796 Views)

Man Kills Father In Akwa Ibom For Allegedly Hypnotizing Him In His Dream / 15-Year-Old Boy Presents His Friend For Rituals To Drive His Dream Car (Video) / The Indian Teacher Who Raped 11-Year-Old Nigerian Boy In School Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by Prestar(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2023
An 18-year-old Nigerian boy has taken to social media to rejoice after building his dream mansion.

He shared a video which showed when the house was in the early stages of construction, to present day after it had been completed and furnished.

The young boy congratulated himself for being able to build a house and own a car at his age.

He showed off the exterior part of the beautiful house like the garage, front entrance and the spacious compound.

“Congrats to me @ 18,” he captioned the post.

See the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Csal96PIXoo/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Source: https:///18-year-old-nigerian-boy-builds-his-dream-house-video/

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by Prestar(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2023
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4j DisGuy
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by ipobarecriminals: 9:52am On May 20, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by Nobody: 10:05am On May 20, 2023
Anything short of inheritance is not worthy of discussion or felicitations.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by Domistar5(f): 10:29am On May 20, 2023
Why did u post it in crime section?
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by Maize247(f): 10:59am On May 20, 2023
Domistar5:
because it's likely to be crime thing

9 Likes

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by Nice2023(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2023
Let me say it like my father would have.

What does he do for a living?
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:17am On May 21, 2023
Congratulations... You should marry then

In the other news: I'm searching for a LinkedIn account to buy... If you have got any WhatsApp me
Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 3:55am On May 21, 2023
Domistar5:
Because in Nigeria it is a crime for a young man of 18 to own a house and a car.

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Builds His Dream House (video) by MDK777: 8:34am On May 21, 2023
That's the order of the day for our Nigeria youth without a good source of income,

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Sets School On Fire, Kills 19 Students Over Seized Phone / VIDEO: The Brutal Killing Of Delsu Student, Ify Gabriel Nwainokpor & Friend! / Graphic Photos : Generator Fumes Kill Man, Wife & 3 Children In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.