Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa (802 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by adeyemo1998: 9:59am On May 20, 2023
Am a Batch A copper i search of PPA, I want to change my PPA , for where I am presently we are four been posted to the school across water.The other three have changed it.I beg of a new suitable PPA.Help me biko
Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by Ynix(m): 10:00am On May 20, 2023
adeyemo1998:
Am a Batch A copper i search of PPA, I want to change my PPA , for where I am presently we are four been posted to the school across water.The other three have changed it.I beg of a new suitable PPA.Help me biko
Instead of you to just move in to NCCF and do street hustles or focus on building your personal career you are looking for PPA.
Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by ILEMUDA(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2023
Which one is NCCF again explain abeg
Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by coldzobo: 9:28pm On May 26, 2023
Ynix:

Instead of you to just move in to NCCF and do street hustles or focus on building your personal career you are looking for PPA.

Which kind advice be this ?
That is, make him no dey do monthly clearance?
Your advice no complete oh

@op how did those 3 people manage to change their ppa ? Find out and change yours
Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by Ynix(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2023
coldzobo:

Which kind advice be this ?
That is, make him no dey do monthly clearance?
Your advice no complete oh

@op how did those 3 people manage to change their ppa ? Find out and change yours
It's strange to you right, I served a decade ago I am speaking from the present reality. If he focus on getting a job now it's better than the clearance of a thing. If I were to serve again I will instead float a business and get myself cleared by one of my staff. Our young people should open their eyes wide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by Sheisenough01: 9:34pm On May 28, 2023
Ynix:

It's strange to you right, I served a decade ago I am speaking from the present reality. If he focus on getting a job now it's better than the clearance of a thing. If I were to serve again I will instead float a business and get myself cleared by one of my staff. Our young people should open their eyes wide

Why you no open your eye wide that year. Go help am open am now, naso e easy.

Shallow advice from a supposed elder.
Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by Ynix(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2023
Sheisenough01:

Why you no open your eye wide that year. Go help am open am now, naso e easy.

Shallow advice from a supposed elder.

See how you jumped into conclusions, i enjoyed my service year and was even close to the family of the then Governor of the state.
Why are you not intelligent in your thinking by asking questions instead of jumping into stupid conclusions
Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by Sheisenough01: 1:30pm On May 29, 2023
Ynix:

See how you jumped into conclusions, i enjoyed my service year and was even close to the family of the then Governor of the state.
Why are you not intelligent in your thinking by asking questions instead of jumping into stupid conclusions

Oh you've achieved meeting the family of the ex Bayelsa governor (not sure it counts as an achievement) but here you are giving shitty advice on Nairaland. How low the mighty fell.
Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by Ynix(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2023
Sheisenough01:

Oh you've achieved meeting the family of the ex Bayelsa governor (not sure it counts as an achievement) but here you are giving shitty advice on Nairaland. How low the mighty fell.
It will be stupid of me to be explaining things to you bro. I hope you find something doing so that your life will be useful, at least make your parents proud by moving from playing the fools game to being the wise child, your parents will be so happy if you can do that
Re: In Search For A PPA In Bayelsa by adeyemo1998: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2023
I really appreciate your efforts the (two nairalanders). Please don't let it results to dispute between you.I beg
Also,it was my school headmaster telling me that four were posted to the school and on the closing of orientation in camp am unable to locate these people and have make announcements of Platoon Whatsapp group nobody response.
Thank you all for your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nysc Batch A Still Possible In This Situation? / Free Accomodation For 1 Copper In Afikpo Ebonyi State. / Are You A Corper And Need To Take Some Free Courses with Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.