Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? (227 Views)

How To Accept Payments On Your Website / Any Simple Blogger Blog For Sale?? / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? by MasterJayJay: 12:55pm On May 20, 2023
Any simple way to make my website to accept payments by visitors?
Re: Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? by susrite(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Any simple way to make my website to accept payments by visitors?
are you using wordpress or what kind of platform is it? That's when we can know how to help
Re: Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? by MasterJayJay: 1:29pm On May 20, 2023
susrite:
are you using wordpress or what kind of platform is it? That's when we can know how to help

I intend to use WordPress.
Re: Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? by susrite(m): 4:43pm On May 20, 2023
MasterJayJay:

I intend to use WordPress.
there are different ways of Integrating payment method on WordPress. It depends if it's an ecommerce site, or any other site that just need a payment gateway. Ifpossible, drop a link to your website or explain in details what you intend to sell and how you want to sell it; then, I might come up with a way to help you do that seamlessly
Re: Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? by MasterJayJay: 5:16pm On May 20, 2023
susrite:
there are different ways of Integrating payment method on WordPress. It depends if it's an ecommerce site, or any other site that just need a payment gateway. Ifpossible, drop a link to your website or explain in details what you intend to sell and how you want to sell it; then, I might come up with a way to help you do that seamlessly
I have not bought a domain yet. The potential client is a pastor, just a small church. He wants people to be able to donate to his ministry through his website.
Re: Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? by MasterJayJay: 1:10pm On May 21, 2023
susrite:
Seems you posted a reply and got banned by a bot.
Re: Any Simple Way To Make My Website To Accept Payments By Visitors? by MasterJayJay: 8:04am On May 22, 2023
Yesterday, I was able to test the payment integration on a free website. I used paystacks plugin on wordpress.

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Port Usa Landline Number To Receive Text Message. Contact Me Pls / I Need SEO And Adsense For My Website / Who Want To Learn How To Grow Audience On X (twitter) & Monetize It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.