Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,913 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni (25836 Views)

Chairman, Dowen College, Dr Olumide Philips, At The School's 2021 Valedictory / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by goodnessme1(f): 9:12am On May 21, 2023
Supremos:
continue killing our people because you want to give them freedom from Nigeria that's killing them. What's the difference between you and the Nigeria
And your mind tellls you that Ipob is killing the people they are fighting for.

You are just one among the few Evil APC Nigeria government have succeed to fool with their killings in East.

We know the game is to make us hate anything related to Ipob and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,because they know how our people love and stand by them.

You believe those that killed hundreds of our unarmed youths for protesting peacefully,All of a sudden stop killing and stop their quest to destroy Ipob.

You don't understand the game Nigeria government is playing so I don't blame you.

Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Supremos: 9:13am On May 21, 2023
stevonics:

You are correct. We need the market without national restrictions. We have the number and influence to make political impact. Imagine the below 70% interest we showed in last election is creating ripples. Let us keep the pressure on voting good leaders whether it was rigged later or not. We Igbos should not be intimidated, let us always vote our choice anywhere in Nigeria. Just imagine our impact in the last election. That is why the enemies of Nigeria wants to discourage Igbos from voting.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Chindozy: 9:23am On May 21, 2023
IduNaOba:
Igbo Kwenu!!!!
The ancient ones
The shinning ones
Igbo mụrụ Nze mụọ Ọzọ
Igbo ndị ọma ndị ọma

Master craftsmen of the ancient world.
Shapers of life and reality in times before time.
Igbo eji eme ọnụ
The original aliens that western science talks about

Igbo bụ Igbo
Ndị ntọana oge
Founders of time
Timeless beings of limitless existence.

Being Igbo makes you super human.
It grants you godhood.
Something money can't buy.
The source of all the envy and hate.

Igbo amaka!!!!
GwAzie ndị yard ụnụ.

👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Supremos: 9:24am On May 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
And your mind tellls you that Ipob is killing the people they are fighting for.

You are just one among the few Evil APC Nigeria government have succeed to fool with their killings in East.

We know the game is to make us hate anything related to Ipob and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,because they know how our people love and stand by them.

You believe those that killed hundreds of our unarmed youths for protesting peacefully,All of a sudden stop killing and stop their quest to destroy Ipob.

You don't understand the game Nigeria government is playing so I don't blame you.

Have a nice day
I'm not one of those uninformed elements you guys tell trash. I'm from Orlu zone, the hotbird of your ESN madness. Many of people have died from both Nigerian security forces and ESN . I have not absorbed Nigerian security forces of any wrong doing, and at same time, ESN has become something else I think because Mazi Nnamdi KANU no longer have control of them.

Up until now, Orlu still observes sit at home every Monday while other parts of Igbo land has moved on.

Let your community feel what Orlu has been feeling for some years now. The once bubbling Orlu is now in shambles. People are relocating. Is that how you are protecting us?. Even Mazi Nnamdi KANU's Ibeku has moved on.

Must you destroy Orlu to get Biafra?. Most of you ediots supporting this madness doesn't have any investment anywhere in Igboland.

If we move our investments outside Alaigbo, people will say bring investment home, we try relocating investments back home to create jobs for our people, you start creating atmosphere of chaos. Who is deceiving you that you can divide Nigeria by causing chaos in SE? Ewu

4 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by kingthreat(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2023
Supremos:
you are of most men m!se.rable

Less miserable than your entire village.
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Chindozy: 9:25am On May 21, 2023
slam7000:

There’s always that negative person who doesn’t need a trigger to be sad and once he is triggered no matter how slightly, his misery and sadist mode is activated.

Igbo kwenu isn’t different from chants like Isoko wadoo.
Igbo kwenu is a greeting as well that motivational chant to awaken and keep the spirit alive and positive.

It’s also similar to chants like ‘ Oorah, Hooah and Hooya used by the USA military or popular chants like Warri people’s “Area...Hei, Area....Hei.

👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Supremos: 9:26am On May 21, 2023
Sir @Nlfpmod kindly do justice to this thread, please fp
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by samwillyco1(m): 9:27am On May 21, 2023
APC Government will soon said is a hate speech.

IGBO AMAKA

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by MrColdsweat: 9:34am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:
It's like white folks in the audience shouting white power or black people shouting black power or we shall overcome.

Crude, crass, lack of decency, poor judgment and low self-esteem as usual.
Igbo giants will continue to flog you in the dream.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Masterito(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2023
Your education is waste, if you have any. You can't even make a good comparison. Hate has filled your brain. Help yourself.
plaindealer:
It's like white folks in the audience shouting white power or black people shouting black power or we shall overcome.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Lashist(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Ode. But shouting ronu is very okay abi?? Show me one side where you condemned the 'ronu' slang?? Any tribe can use any slang they like as long as its not pushing for hate or bigotry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by eleniyan2020: 9:36am On May 21, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Hate mongars from a particular region will start crying now... grin grin

Biafrans and IPOB to the world !
nobody we cry over anything,your tribe or region not the first to be graduating student in US,you know who is leading at that!

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by MrColdsweat: 9:37am On May 21, 2023
IduNaOba:
Igbo Kwenu!!!!
The ancient ones
The shinning ones
Igbo mụrụ Nze mụọ Ọzọ
Igbo ndị ọma ndị ọma

Igbo eji eme ọnụ

Igbo bụ Igbo
Ndị ntọana oge
Founders of time

It grants you godhood.

Igbo amaka!!!!
GwAzie ndị yard ụnụ.
To be an igbo man is a privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Lashist(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2023
slam7000:

There’s always that negative person who doesn’t need a trigger to be sad and once he is triggered no matter how slightly, his misery and sadist mode is activated.

Igbo kwenu isn’t different from chants like Isoko wadoo.
Igbo kwenu is a greeting as well that motivational chant to awaken and keep the spirit alive and positive.

It’s also similar to chants like ‘ Oorah, Hooah and Hooya used by the USA military or popular chants like Warri people’s “Area...Hei, Area....Hei.

The guy is just one of those dumb apc bigots that pushes hate in everything that concerns igbos. There is a common hailing slang now which is IDAN. Let me show us where he condemned it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by toyosiolamide(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Hate mongars from a particular region will start crying now... grin grin

Biafrans and IPOB to the world !
Always nice to be civil and exercise decorum in this day of digital footprints.
Nigeria has brilliant minds across board.
Let's be nice to ourselves.
Some of my best brothers(note I didnt say friends) are igbos and we hold ourselves in high esteem.
Peace bro
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Levels1(m): 9:38am On May 21, 2023
EsomahJD:
Lol

You can never hold Ibo people down. Whether by Federal strangulation or anti people policy.

If you want peace around, just dialogue with this group and enjoy process.

Haven't seen such resilient group

My brother, we are really enjoying how you people are killing yourself and as such it will be unreasonable to dialogue for peace. Kindly continue the killing.
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by BrotherFolake: 9:38am On May 21, 2023
😎
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by spencekat(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2023
Strafudeen:
Dude's got the charisma
Exactly
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Cassandraloius: 9:39am On May 21, 2023
This is so beautiful to watch, even if I'm not Igbo, I just love his charisma!
His parents must be proud!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Laple0541(m): 9:39am On May 21, 2023
I love him for putting Nigeria first

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by johnjose68: 9:40am On May 21, 2023
doggedfighter:
This is simply great grin

Dude is so proud of his igboness grin

And the pronunciation of his name by the person that introduced him is sexy.

Beautiful to watch !

I love it when people are brilliant 😍

But remember the dude is not 'sitting at home' in America shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by kcbaba007: 9:41am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Child of hate..... This hate will surely kill you

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by kcbaba007: 9:41am On May 21, 2023
kosssy:
This is lovely. To all the Igbos and her well-wishers, may we have the course to always be proud of our root. Kwezuonuooo!smiley smiley

Yaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Emmacy001: 9:42am On May 21, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_meByyZSI4M

BREAKING: Obioma Somtochi Ugorji, an Igbo boy of 22 years old becomes the best graduating student of Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, USA for 2023.

2023 Valedictorian Address of the US, Loyola Marymount University by Obioma Somtochi Ugorji.

I love this..

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by kcbaba007: 9:43am On May 21, 2023
IduNaOba:
Igbo Kwenu!!!!
The ancient ones
The shinning ones
Igbo mụrụ Nze mụọ Ọzọ
Igbo ndị ọma ndị ọma

Igbo eji eme ọnụ

Igbo bụ Igbo
Ndị ntọana oge
Founders of time

It grants you godhood.

Igbo amaka!!!!
GwAzie ndị yard ụnụ.

Ayamu loving this your write up

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Mantilla(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2023
Igbo to the world.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Amya(f): 9:44am On May 21, 2023
A true and proud Igbo man. Obioma Somto has indeed made us proud. He has made us proud by not only being the valecdictorian of his university, but by representing our culture in such a beautiful way. Igbo Amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by M4A1carbine: 9:45am On May 21, 2023
cheesy

Warl0ck:
this is why we yolobas dont like IGBO people.

Me and my af0naninstan brothers has been mining our parents skull and sell them for a whopping amount of #9,000 (for two skulls) and we dont make mouth.
Anyway, this news is neck pressing for me and my af0nja brothers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by OgwuEgo: 9:45am On May 21, 2023
Igbo Amaka 😍😍

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

should i study agric? / Professor Jamiu Mosobalaje Oyawoye Is Dead / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.