Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni (25835 Views)

Chairman, Dowen College, Dr Olumide Philips, At The School's 2021 Valedictory / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner / Godswill Obioma Is NECO New Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Kog45(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2023
Even Yoruba in south west Dey shout Igbo kwenu exchanging banter with Igbo neighbors…Congratulations Obioma.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by rinzylee(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:
It's like white folks in the audience shouting white power or black people shouting black power or we shall overcome.

Crude, crass, lack of decency, poor judgment and low self-esteem as usual.

Be happy bro. You needn't wail. Life is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by favor914: 9:54am On May 21, 2023
Supremos:
E painam well well
What pained him?
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by PoloG: 9:54am On May 21, 2023
inferiority complex cool

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Bigkoko: 9:55am On May 21, 2023
This is really sexy......this is what a saner society should look like. Merit based system where every one move according to their capacity! A contry where the president dont have to lie about their life, primary or secondary schooling or deal in drugs or where glorified thugs like Mr. Akinsaya aka MC Oluomo or hungry fellows like FFK Kayode or native doctor Apapa Lamidi run the show! In such proper sane country, jobless graduates like Daniel Oluwatimilehin Godwin won't have to hid under a pseudo to beg money of cast aspersion on others under false pretense....

People like me opposing the drug kingpin do so because i don't you guys to be beggars...

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_meByyZSI4M

BREAKING: Obioma Somtochi Ugorji, an Igbo boy of 22 years old becomes the best graduating student of Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, USA for 2023.

2023 Valedictorian Address of the US, Loyola Marymount University by Obioma Somtochi Ugorji.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by PoloG: 9:56am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:
It's like white folks in the audience shouting white power or black people shouting black power or we shall overcome.

dobt mind that inferior tribe of criminals
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Bahamas95(m): 9:56am On May 21, 2023
Wow!

The guy got swag menh! cool

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Iykoto86(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2023
Supremos:
Perish this your Biafra thought.
yet you want the out of lagos

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by 07kjb: 10:00am On May 21, 2023
Igbo AMAKA best tribe in the world after the real JEWS

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by dazzlingd(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2023
plaindealer:

Many people won’t understand you but I do.
Although you were a bit harsh but not far from the truth.
We excite ourselves here so much from validation of the whites, while they don’t really give a fvk.
It is a good thing he is proud of his heritage, but to a white man, as soon as he steps off that place, it’s means nothing to them.
It’s time the black race evolve and do great things to become powerful, we don’t need to beg anybody to love us or accept us
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by adetayoonas(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2023
This is a very good thing.... I m a yoruba man and I am very proud of this great igbo guy for representing our African culture.
God bless Chinua Achebe and Prof Wole soyinka. Their works are legendary

Kudos to Peter Edochie for acting things fall apart very well. That was my first movie of hearing

Igbo kwenu.

4 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by sammirano: 10:05am On May 21, 2023
What does that even mean, these emergency lovers of Nigeria never fail to disappoint
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by OdefaGirl(f): 10:10am On May 21, 2023
Oh....he lightened up my mood. Thank you champ

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Abbeytoy(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2023
This is nice and cool... As a Yoruba guy, this gives me goosebumps.

I love it when you showcase who you are and are always proud of your Tribe and country.

Well done boy cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2023
Well done son 👏

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by SnoppyG: 10:13am On May 21, 2023
nice one, i love this
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Karemarealty288(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2023
Where are those hungry Agege and Oshodi nairalanders....Yarimo , Hell-anus and the griller... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Karemarealty288(m): 10:18am On May 21, 2023
PoloG:
inferiority complex cool

Hungarian salavutee😄

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:20am On May 21, 2023
Congratulations to the young man, because it's not an easy journey. May he enter the favour market, not labor market.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:24am On May 21, 2023
Somtoo, should get into American politics and find his way to the White House as president. America is a land of opportunity. A man with Kenyan parentage has already broken that glass ceiling..

Every Igbo parent with children born in the USA, Canada, UK should have their children go into politics of their local communities there and serve their way up to the topmost echelon of leadership in that country.

In this world 'Might is the only right', not morality, not ethics....It has become apparent that is the only way the proud Igbo race can stop being insulted and survive politically against it's transgressors who seek to control and destroy their destinies ad infinitum.

A new Igbo consciousness must be re-awakened, whether anyone likes it or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Zona123(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2023
IduNaOba:
Igbo Kwenu!!!!
The ancient ones
The shinning ones
Igbo mụrụ Nze mụọ Ọzọ
Igbo ndị ọma ndị ọma

Master craftsmen of the ancient world.
Shapers of life and reality in times before time.
Igbo eji eme ọnụ
The original aliens that western science talks about

Igbo bụ Igbo
Ndị ntọana oge
Founders of time
Timeless beings of limitless existence.

Being Igbo makes you super human.
It grants you godhood.
Something money can't buy.
The source of all the envy and hate.

Igbo amaka!!!!
GwAzie ndị yard ụnụ.

Ndi kpôrō Igbo asi amarô ihe ndia,
Igbo bu oke ihe

2 Likes

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by PoloG: 10:32am On May 21, 2023
Karemarealty288:

Hungarian salavutee😄
easternbul monkey grin
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Nobody: 10:39am On May 21, 2023
The chant "Igbo kwenu" and the responses made me smile tho. Even if I'm not Igbo I have nothing against them. The only people I detest are the little minds on here who will never amount to anything because they're so blinded by bigotry that they will definitely miss out on real opportunities before them. Except in reality they're nothing like they portray on here. I'm talking about the useless Igbo and Yoruba bigots always looking to bring each other down like mad goats that they are. Why do fools always like to make things more complicated than it already is Then when it's too late u want to start repairs and then start to blame everyone but urself. And some of u are not even kids anymore 😂 while some are actually married with kids... What do u teach them? What good can they ever learn from their fathers? Lol... It's a real shame

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Sleekfingers: 10:44am On May 21, 2023
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_meByyZSI4M

BREAKING: Obioma Somtochi Ugorji, an Igbo boy of 22 years old becomes the best graduating student of Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles, California, USA for 2023.

2023 Valedictorian Address of the US, Loyola Marymount University by Obioma Somtochi Ugorji.

How is a 22 years old man a boy.
Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Armaggedon: 10:44am On May 21, 2023
johnjose68:

I love it when people are brilliant 😍

But remember the dude is not 'sitting at home' in America shocked shocked
Yes. He is 'standing up' to his challenges.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by tnerro1(m): 10:46am On May 21, 2023
Emergingnation3:
Hate mongars from a particular region will start crying now... grin grin

Biafrans and IPOB to the world !

Actually, those shouting Igbo kwenu are few compared to those been paraded for drugs crimes and other offenses around the world…….fact

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by ChristineC: 10:47am On May 21, 2023
a man diligent in his business shall stand before kings.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by ChristineC: 10:50am On May 21, 2023
Sleekfingers:

How is a 22 years old man a boy.
he could be referred to as a boy in the Nigerian media space because in his country, a typical 22 year old is firmly being catered for by parents.

1 Like

Re: Obioma Somto Chants Igbo Kwenu On his Valedictory Address At Loyol Marymount Uni by Cooly100: 10:52am On May 21, 2023
tnerro1:

Actually, those shouting Igbo kwenu are few compared to those been paraded for drugs crimes and other offenses around the world…….fact

If I put raw evidence that your mouthy tribe do more crimes...I will be banned.

I have proof where I replied one of you with evidence from reputable newspaper's link...and I was taken off this platform.

It is a crime and injustice for the moderators to allow you Yorubas post that Igbos are drug peddlers, but would banned anyone who says Yorubas are drug peddlers as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

should i study agric? / Professor Jamiu Mosobalaje Oyawoye Is Dead / Inyene John & Kuseme Iseh From UNIUYO Graduate With First Class From Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.