Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Truth And Lies Of The Churches - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth And Lies Of The Churches (2382 Views)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / Which Of The Churches Today Is Following Jesus Christ's Teachings? / Don't Be Deceived, These Are The Churches You Shouldn't Be Attending. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 10:26pm On May 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well it's like casting valuable pearls before pigs surely the pig don't know it's value but seeing honest hearted and sincere individuals moving towards it the pig struggles to come forward it's just a pity that the pig can't make good use of it so it will turn against the person casting such valuables! Matthew 7:6 smiley

Asking you the question, do you call on the name of Jesus one of the fundamentals is casting pearls before pigs grin grin grin grin grin

Na that same Jesus talk wetin you quote grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 10:31pm On May 24, 2023
Emusan:

Self delusion!

Before Nairaland religion section was separated Islam section everyone on religion section discusses with few JWs.

When the religion section separated with virtually no JWs many topics are created and people discuss it.

Even if all JWs today do meeting and leave Nairaland, people here will still continue to create different topics and discuss religion.

So I challenge you to inform your fellow deluded brothers to leave Nairaland just for 1 Week (even though I know you can't try it as you don't have life outside Nairaland) maybe we'll be here again or not. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

He wants to ride on self importance of himself and that of his religious organization grin grin grin grin

The title of the thread has nothing to do with Jehovah’s witness yet he joined the discussion to market his religious organization grin grin grin grin

When he now sees that the marketing no work. He enter self importance and delusion about his religious organization and belief

2 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 10:37pm On May 24, 2023
Aemmyjah:

No
Pls don't
Don't starve them of their daily bread so they will die
grin grin
If you stop giving him what he WANTS even if that torments him and he dies, you're bloodguilty grin grin grin

He does not have the bread that makes people live forever in the first place since he is yet to tell us whether Jehovah’s witnesses call on the name Jesus which is part of the fundamentals grin grin grin grin

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh.”

If you stop giving him what he WANTS even if that torments him and he dies, you're bloodguilty ;

This your brother sorry friend in Jehovah can't give account to the one he cannot tell us whether he calls his name in the first place

3 Likes

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 9:58am On May 25, 2023
achorladey:

I hope that man never enter drinking joint to type that

You're not far from the truth grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 11:57am On May 25, 2023
achorladey:

He does not have the bread that makes people live forever in the first place since he is yet to tell us whether Jehovah’s witnesses call on the name Jesus which is part of the fundamentals grin grin grin grin

I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever; and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh.”

This your brother sorry friend in Jehovah can't give account to the one he cannot tell us whether he calls his name in the first place

If we don't call on the name of Jesus, our worship is useless
John 14:1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2023
Emusan:

You see the reason why JWs number of mental disorder is increasing daily.

I should go to bed when men at work...

Lazy JWs!

Torments grin
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

They know we can't be doing all what we does globally without Jesus' backing they're just not satisfied that we aren't on the same page with them! wink
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 2:15pm On May 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Torments grin

It's in you cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 5:43pm On May 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Pay attention to the bold. Na your friend in Jehovah wey keep mute over it you need to go ask why grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 5:45pm On May 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They know we can't be doing all what we does globally without Jesus' backing they're just not satisfied that we aren't on the same page with them! wink

Running to end discussion with the creator of thread before now it is we can't function without Jesus backing grin grin grin

Your mute period don end grin grin
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 7:14pm On May 25, 2023
achorladey:

Pay attention to the bold. Na your friend in Jehovah wey keep mute over it you need to go ask why grin grin grin

Cos you don't understand English
Olodo
Attention seeker
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Olodo Attention seeker
They're starving walahi talahi! smiley
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=123366764]
They're starving walahi talahi! smiley[/quote

Not only will our worship be useless
We won't have accomplished anything

But we know who we have as Head of Congregation and he's very active
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 10:40pm On May 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Olodo
Attention seeker

Olodo peddling peddler before you can into this world to identify the letter E as the first letter in English, I sabi the meaning of if. You should have been emphatic in saying your work as Jehovah’s witnesses will be useless without Jesus not peddling ifs alongside it grin grin grin grin

Wetin if dey do there again? Or your not sure of what you are doing paapaa grin grin grin
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42pm On May 25, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Not only will our worship be useless
We won't have accomplished anything
But we know who we have as Head of Congregation and he's very active

Archangel Michael: standing for the salvation of God's people! Daniel 12:1 smiley
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 10:43pm On May 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

They're starving walahi talahi! smiley

Starving about Jesus you kept mute about when asked questions related to him? grin
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 11:01pm On May 25, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Archangel Michael: standing for the salvation of God's people! Daniel 12:1 smiley

For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend—of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

What name do your Jehovah say every knee should bend and tongue acknowledge?

let it be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel that in the name of Jesus Christ the Naz·a·reneʹ, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead, by means of him this man stands here healthy in front of you. 11 This is ‘the stone that was treated by you builders as of no account that has become the chief cornerstone.’ 12 Furthermore, there is no salvation in anyone else, for there is no other name under heaven that has been given among men by which we must get saved.”

Is salvation in Archangel Michael's name or Jesus that is above every other name? grin grin grin

At that I fell down before his feet to worship him. But he tells me: “Be careful! Do not do that! I am only a fellow slave of you and of your brothers who have the work of witnessing concerning Jesus. Worship God! For the witness concerning Jesus is what inspires prophecy.”

When you go out in your preaching activities do your Jesus ask you to bear witness about Archangel Michael? His last words recorded in Acts 1:8 was it to bear witness about Archangel Michael? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 2:07am On May 26, 2023
achorladey:

Olodo peddling peddler before you can into this world to identify the letter E as the first letter in English, I sabi the meaning of if. You should have been emphatic in saying your work as Jehovah’s witnesses will be useless without Jesus not peddling ifs alongside it grin grin grin grin

Wetin if dey do there again? Or your not sure of what you are doing paapaa grin grin grin

Mumu
You made an accusation and you're trying to justify your unreasonableness
That's what happens when you bite your tongue telling lies

When someone accuses you that you don't pay Nepa bills
You tell him
'If I don't pay Nepa bills, I can't have steady power supply'
Does the if invalidate your word in anyway?
You're only drawing his assumption to another fact that the fool like you cannot see
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33am On May 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mumu

You tell him
You're only drawing his assumption to another fact that the fool like you cannot see

I said they're not here to make any meaningful contribution except to troll JWs comments and just as i rightly said the faithless miscreant is demanding i respond to them when i've told them i'm not here for any of them.
Is that not enough evidence that they're here for JWs? smiley
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:56am On May 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Mumu

You tell him

What do I have here cheesy

Mumu

One attributes of Jehovah's Witnesses on nairaland is Mumu peddling grin grin Starting from the one called is it Janonsense to the military intelligence officer and now to the Aemmyjah grin

It is because of your mumu peddling that made you called a question I asked your brother sorry friend in Jehovah accusation and your unreasonableness peddling is what made you start peddling your Mumu about it.

I have been typing with my hands not my tongue. Many problems for Mumu and unreasonable peddling peddler grin

Mumu peddling peddler my post is not related to NEPA bills and your illustrations have nothing to do with my question.

You tell him 'If I don't pay Nepa bills, I can't have steady power supply'

Mumu peddling peddler the question I asked is not based on ifs

Mumu peddling questions, my question was not meant to invalidate anything.

Mumu peddling peddler you see your Mumu peddling with the use of ASSUMPTION grin grin Many problems to sort about your fools peddling with if.

Do you call on the name of Jesus Christ is not an assumption or if question grin grin grin

Start applying your reasonableness here and stop peddling your Mumu over it.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:59am On May 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

I said they're not here to make any meaningful contribution except to troll JWs comments and just as i rightly said the faithless miscreant is demanding i respond to them when i've told them i'm not here for any of them.
Is that not enough evidence that they're here for JWs? smiley

How can it be meaningful when it does not dance to your tune? grin grin grin

Person wey dem no call into discussion wants to end discussion. Make your point and leave the thread since the points made does not dance to your tune.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 8:42am On May 26, 2023
achorladey:

What do I have here cheesy

One attributes of Jehovah's Witnesses on nairaland is Mumu peddling grin grin Starting from the one called is it Janonsense to the military intelligence officer and now to the Aemmyjah grin

It is because of your mumu peddling that made you called a question I asked your brother sorry friend in Jehovah accusation and your unreasonableness peddling is what made you start peddling your Mumu about it.

I have been typing with my hands not my tongue. Many problems for Mumu and unreasonable peddling peddler grin

Mumu peddling peddler my post is not related to NEPA bills and your illustrations have nothing to do with my question.

Mumu peddling peddler the question I asked is not based on ifs

Mumu peddling questions, my question was not meant to invalidate anything.

Mumu peddling peddler you see your Mumu peddling with the use of ASSUMPTION grin grin Many problems to sort about your fools peddling with if.

Do you call on the name of Jesus Christ is not an assumption or if question grin grin grin

Start applying your reasonableness here and stop peddling your Mumu over it.

My King is Jesus Christ
He's my leader in words and actions
You people claim to follow Jesus but are actually hypocrites
Who did you give your loyalty to or OBEDIENCE in the last election?
Who has always demonstrated loyalty to the invisible government ruled by Jesus?
Who preach and teach like Jesus did
Who has been neutral in wars?

Keep blowing hot
Max comments increased your mental BP and Torment
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On May 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

My King is Jesus Christ
Keep blowing hot

Where there are many and the intentions of all their hearts differs Jesus makes use of parables like dragnets to teach and those with disposed for everlasting life will suffice no matter how hard Jesus' illustration they will pick the treasures and start digging in form of humbly begging Jesus to expatiate further.

Discussing with faithless miscreants who already concluded in their hearts that the truth about God can be found in different religions is a waste of time, once you tell them that truth can only be gotten from just one source their next line of action is to find faults with that one source even though they have no better option their just not open to agreement that the source of divine guidance must be one.

If Jesus Christ is just one person but thousands of different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are claiming they are practicing what a single teacher taught any human who feels it's OK has already revealed what he or she had in mind.

Jesus sent us out in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} these individuals are worried over the contradictions in religion so they want to know the one and only approved form of religion {John 4:20} note that their former way of life doesn't bother the teacher because once they're able to know the only source of divine guidance they will humbly submit to the teachings {John 4:29} but faithless miscreants will pretend and continue playing along until they're able to get any reason to support the INIQUITY in their hearts that truth could be found anywhere.
But when they try to sit on the fence wanting to pick few things from different sources so that they're not compelled to submit to any and you tell them it's impossible then they will continue following you everywhere you go just to stop others from listening.

They are not in agreement on how to worship their god even though they argue bitterly at times leading to insults, abuses and curses it's OK to them after all they just want to pick here and there without submitting to any source! wink
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 11:24am On May 26, 2023
Aemmyjah:

My King is Jesus Christ

Keep blowing hot

My King is Jesus Christ. He's my leader in words and actions

grin grin grin grin

I thought you would keep peddling your Mumu and unreasonableness instead of the above

At least they don't follow you. You are not their master.

Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

Governmental authorities are God's ministers grin grin They have work to do as given to them by God grin grin

Yes or No or start peddling Mumu over it grin grin

Based on your ability to peddle Mumu and unreasonableness the expected answer will be Jehovah’s witnesses only grin grin grin

Based on your ability to peddle Mumu and unreasonableness the expected answer will be Jehovah’s witnesses only

Keep blowing hot

Na you dey peddle fools, unreasonableness, Mumu and hot because you simply because my post no dance to your tune.

Rather my one question dey cause you to peddle all sorts of unreasonableness, Mumu, fools, mental issues alongside blood pressure and torments

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 11:28am On May 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Where there are many and the intentions of all their hearts differs Jesus makes use of parables like dragnets to teach and those with disposed for everlasting life will suffice no matter how hard Jesus' illustration they will pick the treasures and start digging in form of humbly begging Jesus to expatiate further.

Discussing with faithless miscreants who already concluded in their hearts that the truth about God can be found in different religions is a waste of time, once you tell them that truth can only be gotten from just one source their next line of action is to find faults with that one source even though they have no better option their just not open to agreement that the source of divine guidance must be one.

If Jesus Christ is just one person but thousands of different sects with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines are claiming they are practicing what a single teacher taught any human who feels it's OK has already revealed what he or she had in mind.

Jesus sent us out in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel {Matthew 10:6} these individuals are worried over the contradictions in religion so they want to know the one and only approved form of religion {John 4:20} note that their former way of life doesn't bother the teacher because once they're able to know the only source of divine guidance they will humbly submit to the teachings {John 4:29} but faithless miscreants will pretend and continue playing along until they're able to get any reason to support the INIQUITY in their hearts that truth could be found anywhere.
But when they try to sit on the fence wanting to pick few things from different sources so that they're not compelled to submit to any and you tell them it's impossible then they will continue following you everywhere you go just to stop others from listening.

They are not in agreement on how to worship their god even though they argue bitterly at times leading to insults, abuses and curses it's OK to them after all they just want to pick here and there without submitting to any source! wink

Jesus sent us out in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

grin grin grin

That's what other Christian denominations have been doing before your religious organization came into existence +/-140 years ago

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Caramia2020(m): 12:01pm On May 26, 2023
One won't have to click whether he's a Christian before commenting but in a Muslim topic we have swear that we are Muslims before commenting, it's a stupid idea from the idiotic moderators.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2023
achorladey:

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”

grin grin grin

That's what other Christian denominations have been doing before your religious organization came into existence +/-140 years ago

And instead of being Jesus' witness by following His commandment they decided to go against the very Jesus they're lying to follow by Witnessing for Jehovah.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Emusan(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2023
I only have the OP to discuss with on this thread yet parading the same thread up and down like boyscout cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

See the receipt down here!

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:18pm On May 26, 2023
Caramia2020:

One won't have to click whether he's a Christian before commenting but in a Muslim topic we have swear that we are Muslims before commenting, it's a stupid idea from the idiotic moderators.
The founder of Christianity COMMANDED his own disciples never to use force when talking about the truth {Matthew 26:52} so let anyone say whatever they wish about the truth he said:

'Let the one who is unrighteous continue in unrighteousness, and let the filthy one continue in his filth; but let the righteous one continue in righteousness, and let the holy one continue in holiness. “Look! I am coming quickly, and the reward I give is with me, to repay each one according to his work"'Revelations 22:11-12
Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:11pm On May 26, 2023
Emusan:

And instead of being Jesus' witness by following His commandment they decided to go against the very Jesus they're lying to follow by Witnessing for Jehovah.

And they will come out peddling foolishness, unreasonableness and Mumu that they are the only ones preaching like Jesus did.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by achorladey: 7:16pm On May 26, 2023
Emusan:
I only have the OP to discuss with on this thread yet parading the same thread up and down like boyscout cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

See the receipt down here!

When he found out that his marketing work no pay. He wanted to isolated the Op, decide the rule over thread he didn't create and keep marketing.

1 Like

Re: The Truth And Lies Of The Churches by Aemmyjah(m): 7:57pm On May 27, 2023
achorladey:

grin grin grin grin

I thought you would keep peddling your Mumu and unreasonableness instead of the above

At least they don't follow you. You are not their master.

Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.

Governmental authorities are God's ministers grin grin They have work to do as given to them by God grin grin

Yes or No or start peddling Mumu over it grin grin

Based on your ability to peddle Mumu and unreasonableness the expected answer will be Jehovah’s witnesses only grin grin grin

Based on your ability to peddle Mumu and unreasonableness the expected answer will be Jehovah’s witnesses only

Na you dey peddle fools, unreasonableness, Mumu and hot because you simply because my post no dance to your tune.

Rather my one question dey cause you to peddle all sorts of unreasonableness, Mumu, fools, mental issues alongside blood pressure and torments

Na mumu de worry you
No be my mouth we just use claim loyalty to Jesus our master and king5
Jesus Christ is my KING
Still, you'll deny this
As if I need your approval to say what I believe in
You've never said anything of any value on NL
You're just tormented by the light of the world
You want to quench it to, join your darkness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Doesn't Believe In The Bible / Is Tithing A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme And Proof God Doesnt Exist? / Anita Oyakhilome's Name & Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.