Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,383 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) (28912 Views)

Which Celebrity Breakup Pained You The Most?(pix) / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? / Which Celebrity's Death Pained You The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:25pm On May 21, 2023
Davido, Dav and Ido grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by polite2(m): 5:26pm On May 21, 2023
Kiss and Tiwa
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2023
As a real Nigerr non.

Give me Nas
Wu Tang
Rock bands like arcade fire, Paramore, 3 doors down,foo fighters, Coldplay, manic street preachers, the black keys, the killers, beach house etc

Give me others like Alanis morrisette, Bruce Springsteen, the national, disturbed, smashing pumpkins, the strokes, blink 182, editors, kings of Leon, Amy McDonalds, neutral milk hotel, etc
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 5:35pm On May 21, 2023
As a real Nigerr non.

Give me Nas
Wu Tang
Rock bands like arcade fire, Paramore, 3 doors down,foo fighters, Coldplay, manic street preachers, the black keys, the killers, beach house etc

Give me others like Alanis morrisette, Bruce Springsteen, the national, disturbed, smashing pumpkins, the strokes, blink 182, editors, kings of Leon, Amy McDonalds, neutral milk hotel, etc.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Balenciagabrain: 5:35pm On May 21, 2023
Only artist I wish to hangout with someday is 2baba.

He's class.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Roadsideprof: 5:37pm On May 21, 2023
Burna, Tiwa, asake
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Streetmovement(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Me and you know say na Big wiz cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by jaxxy(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2023
Davido, fireboy and Tiwa baby
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by omasanbobo(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Davido and Fireboy.

Davido because he’s a jolly good fellow.

Fireboy because I’m in love with his vocal prowess.
Which vocal prowess fireboy get? Boy wey dey sing like small pikin.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by ufuosman(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2023
Davido
Tiwa
Kiss Daniel

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by hansomb: 5:44pm On May 21, 2023
Mufti Menk
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Pimine: 5:45pm On May 21, 2023
Who dey epp? I'll add $1000 to it and share to the needy.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Nwaotu10(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2023
OBO
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by NaijaCover(m): 5:57pm On May 21, 2023
My 100$ will dey my pocket na
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by VTJN(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2023
Davido
Wiskid
Tiwa
Asake
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by valETA1(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2023
If I had my way I'll call Burna boy, because I've not seen him perform live. Oluwa Burna my no. 1

Kiss Daniel but he's a turn off when considering he may not turn up for the show after swallowing ur money.

Anty Tiwa to spice up the stage.

Come to think of it, Of all the stars listed, Akwa Ibom entertainers couldn't hire any, bt opted for Terry G.

When we at my LG congress back in school days could even hire prime Kizz Daniel even though he didn't turn up. Who still dey knack apkako ?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:59pm On May 21, 2023
omasanbobo:

Different strokes for different folks, remem? wink

Him love songs dey serenade me.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by charlsecy(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2023
Rokiat:
Davido and wizkid no brainer.
Poor math.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by samwash(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2023
Many of our Nigerian artist are not good entertainers on stage.
Many of them don't kwn how to trill their fans on stage.
At this point I will choose
Davido or Kiss Daniel
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Japa007: 6:15pm On May 21, 2023
@Op, na only these useless yoruba artists you sabi
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by xtervaganza(m): 6:19pm On May 21, 2023
Kizz Daniel is enough for me. All of his songs are hits
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:20pm On May 21, 2023
Davido all the way.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Sniper101(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2023
If Tiwa no go give Birthday boy puna at the end of the Birthday party, then there's no need wasting $25 on her gorgeous old ass grin

1 Like

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by confydoedowaye(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2023
Kizz Daniel, Rema, Fireboy, Tiwa...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by PoloG: 6:35pm On May 21, 2023
None because nigerian music na trash
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by illicit(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2023
BloomingDale:

You better use that balance to fvck your mum instead. Bastard son of a whoree and a thief.

Oh sorry
Incest and necrophilia are not my thing....
Everyone can't be like u nah wink
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:43pm On May 21, 2023
Don't even Know these ones honestly,look like IGC to me, anything from the 90s/2000? undecided I'll rather bring Daddy shokey cool
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by OgunkeelAllMod: 6:50pm On May 21, 2023
Tinububalls:
I will go and borrow to bring Nasty C for $1000.
my nigga! Man wey Sabi!..or even Bracket!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by PoloG: 7:12pm On May 21, 2023
Japa007:
@Op, na only these useless yoruba artists you sabi
igbo boy e pain you abi? grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by PoloG: 7:14pm On May 21, 2023
omasanbobo:

you dey mistake fireboy for rema
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Bring? (Pix) by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 21, 2023
I only know Davido here, but I don't listen to his music.
Bvlgari:
Which celebrity would your bring?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsgAvj6LFsi/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) / Ayra Starr Installs Borehole For Orimolade Ifako Community In Lagos / Check-out This Throwback Photo Of Singer "Tekno" And His Music Producer Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.