Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University (31254 Views)

Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) / My Younger Brother Joined NDA After Graduation From University / My Younger Sister Is Too Dull. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University by JohnnA1: 6:56pm On May 28, 2023
kamtrix:
I only had to believe even though it was tough. Sometimes I'll cry and regret not knowing how to study properly in the past.
Thank God for you.
I read your comment late last week, and the emboldened got me thinking...
Could you share on how to read and study properly, as you discovered?

Thanks.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University by kamtrix(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2023
JohnnA1:
Thank God you.
I read your comment late last week, and the emboldened got me thinking...
Could you share on how to read and study properly, as you discovered?

Thanks.

Thanks for the comment. I'm happy fto share. I got to discover that everyone learns differently. Some people learn better within the class room aka the smart students, and out of ignorance some teachers give them more attention.
There are 4 types of learners, and everyone belongs more to 1:
Visual learners. ...
Auditory learners. ...
Kinesthetic learners. ...
Reading/writing learners.

Kinesthetic learners learn more by touch, visual learners benefit more from YouTube videos on the topic and so on and so forth.
Go on Google and do a search on each type, found out where you belong, and then Google best ways to study for your type. Then try it out and create your routine.

Basically, study is more than reading. What matters is understanding, and after studying, that you have your own opinion on the topic. That's how you know you've learned something and would be able to write on it during exams.

Also involve God, he can help you learn better and make the process easy. Jesus did it for me, and I and people around me knew my case was an impossible one.

1 Like

Re: My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University by casspersteve: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
malcom1X:

Guy wetin be the reason for this, I just want know. Is it that you no settle well for school or what?

It happened that a new vc came in and was like no school fees no quiz, and the lecturers were so mean that they didn’t do another quiz even when we paid our school fees later on, that’s why I went on to write my exams I would get 40something or 30something no quiz to boost it to B or A.

Na so I pack 7 f
Re: My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University by malcom1X: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
casspersteve:

It happened that a new vc came in and was like no school fees no quiz, and the lecturers were so mean that they didn’t do another quiz even when we paid our school fees later on, that’s why I went on to write my exams I would get 40something or 30something no quiz to boost it to B or A.

Na so I pack 7 f

I feel you man.
But all that one na story now, you made it. That's what really matters now.
Re: My Younger Brother Is Having Serious Issues In The University by casspersteve: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
malcom1X:

I feel you man.
But all that one na story now, you made it. That's what really matters now.

Yeah I made it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Course Has More Job Opportunities After Graduation in Nigeria? / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / ASUU-UNILAG Sanctions 240 Lectures For Enrolling On IPPIS (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.