Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall (1551 Views)

Finally Revealed: Reasons Why Iphones Do Not Have FM Radio / Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 21, 2023
Apart from some other features (which I agree Samsung phones and pixel phones can rival iPhones), wr still can't disagree with the fact that iPhones are luxury products. In the USA, you can get a trade in to buy a new Samsung S23 ultra when u basically trade in a base iphone 14 or an iPhone 13 pro Max on the Samsung website. By so doing, you won't need to add no extra money to get the new Samsung flagship.

But when you go to Apple website to buy an iphone 13 (not a 14 o), apple will tell you to trade in a Samsung S23 ultra and you'll need to add over $500 again to get their product. Pixel 6 and pixel 7 can be traded in too while apple will tell you to send a pixel for them to thrash for you if you're Trading in a device less than a pixel 6a.

Lastly, you can trade in your iphone 14 to get a pixel 7 and Google will still give you some money on top because an iPhone 14 trade in on Google is worth about $750

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by jom28gy(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2023
I want to understand the phrase, trade,in the perspective your using it, what actually are you trading?in buying phones?
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 21, 2023
jom28gy:
I want to understand the phrase, trade,in the perspective your using it, what actually are you trading?in buying phones?

"Trade in " in the US means you send your old phone to apple and they give u a discount off an iPhone you wanna buy. Samsung and Google does it too. Before you send it , you'll see the quote of what your phone is worth depending on the responses you give to some questions. But the truth is that you can send a crappy old iphone and get a new Samsung or Pixel device. Because iphone retain values over years

1 Like

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by jom28gy(m): 5:56pm On May 21, 2023
Tadadobe:

"Trade in " in the US means you send your old phone to apple and they give u a discount off an iPhone you wanna buy. Samsung and Google does it too. Before you send it , you'll see the quote of what your phone is worth depending on the responses you give to some questions. But the truth is that you can send a crappy old iphone and get a new Samsung or Pixel device. Because iphone retain values over years
very interested, can't it be done here? In Nigeria,
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by jom28gy(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2023
I needed that Google pixel, but can't get it here in Nigeria
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 21, 2023
jom28gy:
very interested, can't it be done here? In Nigeria,

I'm not sure if SamsungNG does that or whether apple has a verified outlet in Nigeria
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 21, 2023
jom28gy:

Google pixel isn't been sold in Nigeria?
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Berrityga: 6:16pm On May 21, 2023
jom28gy:
abeg shift.. You get money??

4 Likes

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by YangaBabe: 7:16pm On May 21, 2023
Nice to know, but they're not the only ones doing it now, even carlcare offers the same option where you can trade in your used phones for a new TECNO phone.
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by ImmanuelMyron(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2023
YangaBabe:
Nice to know, but they're not the only ones doing it now, even carlcare offers the same option where you can trade in your used phones for a new TECNO phone.
Tecno? SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Holybaddo: 8:48pm On May 21, 2023
Wow So they swap phones too in United States
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 21, 2023
iPhones are great.
But the best phone is relative to the user.

5 Likes

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by YangaBabe: 9:07pm On May 21, 2023
ImmanuelMyron:

Tecno? SMH.
yes TECNO phones.
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by ICEWIN: 10:40pm On May 21, 2023
the part were you said s23 ultra + $500 for iphone 13 u no talk true there.

7 Likes

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by jom28gy(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2023
Berrityga:
abeg shift.. You get money??
madness everywhere
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Flamethehussler: 7:03am On May 25, 2023
ICEWIN:
guy just dey lie uo n down

1 Like

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by samsard(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2023
ICEWIN:
Only a mad person will accept that trade in offer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Morphinne: 4:42pm On May 27, 2023
Holybaddo:
Wow So they swap phones too in United States
Lol that’s what most of them do to get the latest iPhones. Some do trade-ins with their phone carriers (Verizon, sprint and AT&T) They don’t pay outright cash like we do here yet they still have the gut to call we Africans poor and apple doesn’t even rate us enough to have a verified Apple Store here in naija grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Kakadancefreak(f): 8:56am On May 28, 2023
crows2ravens:
iPhones are great.
But the best phone is relative to the user.
Exactly!

My POVA is the best!

1 Like

Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Idarachris84: 9:38am On May 28, 2023
No phone is best.
What's best for one may not be best for another.

I love PHANTOM V FOLD.
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Wanni25(f): 12:47pm On May 28, 2023
They aren't best!
I know what I want!

And that is a V FOLD
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Fonjewel0(f): 2:15pm On May 28, 2023
Speak for yourself o.
Some of us know our stand and it's far from iPhone.
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Crumbian: 2:56pm On May 28, 2023
Tadadobe:
Apart from some other features (which I agree Samsung phones and pixel phones can rival iPhones), wr still can't disagree with the fact that iPhones are luxury products. In the USA, you can get a trade in to buy a new Samsung S23 ultra when u basically trade in a base iphone 14 or an iPhone 13 pro Max on the Samsung website. By so doing, you won't need to add no extra money to get the new Samsung flagship.

But when you go to Apple website to buy an iphone 13 (not a 14 o), apple will tell you to trade in a Samsung S23 ultra and you'll need to add over $500 again to get their product. Pixel 6 and pixel 7 can be traded in too while apple will tell you to send a pixel for them to thrash for you if you're Trading in a device less than a pixel 6a.

Lastly, you can trade in your iphone 14 to get a pixel 7 and Google will still give you some money on top because an iPhone 14 trade in on Google is worth about $750

...It simply cannot be a luxury product if millions - if not billions - of people own it.
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Crumbian: 2:58pm On May 28, 2023
Kakadancefreak:
Exactly!
My POVA is the best!

What the hell is POVA? angry
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 28, 2023
Crumbian:

...It simply cannot be a luxury product if millions - if not billions - of people own it.

Do people use iPhone in Nigeria? I mean being the most poor country in the world
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Crumbian: 8:07pm On May 28, 2023
Tadadobe:

Do people use iPhone in Nigeria? I mean being the most poor country in the world

Yes, they do. And, Nigeria is not the poorest country in the world. angry
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 29, 2023
Crumbian:

Yes, they do. And, Nigeria is not the poorest country in the world. angry

Judging from the way you people represent your country on the media, I think all of you are poor over there. Don’t even lie, we see it all
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by chickenfoot: 3:08pm On May 29, 2023
YangaBabe:
true that, TECNO phones can be swapped too.
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by chickenfoot: 3:09pm On May 29, 2023
Crumbian:

What the hell is POVA? angry
Pova is a series by TECNO that is known for their long lasting even after one charge due to their massive batteries.
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Crumbian: 5:08pm On May 29, 2023
Tadadobe:

Judging from the way you people represent your country on the media, I think all of you are poor over there. Don’t even lie, we see it all

Who's "we"? undecided
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by Eyanbahose: 5:20pm On May 29, 2023
Where does this one happen? I bet not in Nigeria ba
Re: Why Iphones Are Still The Best Overall by sureinfo: 6:08pm On May 29, 2023
chickenfoot:
Pova is a series by TECNO that is known for their long lasting even after one charge due to their massive batteries.
true o, the Pova series battery no be here, just like the L series and pouvoir too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unlock Blackberry Phone / Mtn Magic Number Bye ,glo Infinito Welcome But When Will You Come Again Pls / HELP WANTED - Need Unlock Code For iPhone 3g 8g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.