Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club (29068 Views)

The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2023
Their coach surely deserves the manager of their year. Same thing to Burnley manager too, even with meagre resources they delivered.

If Graham Potter could look into the future I bet he would have sit his ass down instead of jumping a a sinking ship in need of rehabilitation.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Gboom: 8:28pm On May 21, 2023
allen113:
See what potter would have been patient to achieve and boost his C.V but no, the idiot came and ruined my Beloved Club. cry
Who does not want better thing. Chelsea offered Potter more money .

You are right, Potter started the Brighton project after he was appointed after they sack Chris Haughton whose playing style is totally different from what is adopted now

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Gkay1(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2023
Congratulations to them
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:30pm On May 21, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:
You can bring this to the front but Nigeria's U-20 is playing a world match and you can't bring it to the front page?

SHAME!
They're playing nonsense. The politicians` relatives that Nigeria selected for the tournament won't make it out of the group stage. Shit players nd coach
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:32pm On May 21, 2023
piper7:
The Prem!!! Best league in the world. The football talent is not concentrated on one or two teams like in some leagues. From Manchester City to Nottingham Forest, every team has world class talent in it. Hail The Prem!!!
If football fans should scrutinise this your comments very well, one will discover that the blue half of Manchester currently have the best pair of legs in the EPL and talents is not evenly distributed in the EPL just coaches who are smart enough like in the case of Pep to pick the right player and let them blossom, take a good look at Manchester United and Chelsea, you'd laugh at those two laughing stock.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Truvelisback(m): 8:33pm On May 21, 2023
decatalyst:
Impressive.

I love the demeanor of their coach and players.
I underestimated this coach after the departure of Graham Potter, thinking that he won't be able to perform like or than the previous coach but was astonished by his awesome performance even far better than Graham Potter.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Goalnaldo(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2023
Them alongside Newcastle aston villa and brentford made this season's epl super exciting.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by diaspoAFRICANS: 8:35pm On May 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

They're playing nonsense. The politicians` relatives that Nigeria selected for the tournament won't make it out of the group stage. Shit players nd coach

I don't think that it matters.

Let's support our own. BRING THE MATCH TO THE FRONT PAGE, NOW!
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by ifeanyija(m): 8:35pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
PS- Phil Foden has won 5 EPL titles. He's just 22 years old.
and Kane dey mumu himself

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by AImiron: 8:39pm On May 21, 2023
ifeanyija:
and Kane dey mumu himself
he dey play with his life lol
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by diaspoAFRICANS: 8:40pm On May 21, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

2 : 1
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by dreamxhaser: 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
Well it's all about Pep, I'm culers first, you know Pep is dear to me, ever since he left Barcelona I dey follow his journey, anywhere he dey na my second club, same with Leo Messi, it's just out of love. Yes I'm a proud Cityzens, it's even sweeter cos they predicted he was gonna fail before e come, That's why I take the sh1t personal.

Mumu

PEP wey no like blacks. I know he will be irritated a black nobody loves him.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 8:42pm On May 21, 2023
Awesome...! This should have been Graham Potter's crowning glory as a manager!

This life ehn... Never take the leap too soon! No matter how attractive the offer is!

Even Nuno Espirito learned it the hard way in Tottenham Hotspurs!
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by AImiron: 8:44pm On May 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Mumu

cry more modafuka, wetin you gain if you no cry blood

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by obembet(f): 8:46pm On May 21, 2023
Abfinest007:
Graham Potter is a mid table coach . Look what this other guy has done within few months

MrGreenMavro:
Potter for jejely stay

Angelfrost:
Awesome...! This should have been Graham Potter's crowning glory as a manager!

This life ehn... Never take the leap too soon! No matter how attractive the offer is!

Even Nuno Espirito learned it the hard way in Tottenham Hotspurs!

Brighton as been doing very well under potter, na Chelsea stupid administration ruin the guy Life
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by dreamxhaser: 8:46pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
cry more modafuka, wetin you gain if you no cry blood

Cry more? For what?

I am telling you the truth you slowpoke. How many black players dey city?

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by mordred44: 8:47pm On May 21, 2023
Chelsea fall my hands
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 8:48pm On May 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Mumu

This Black and White talk no make sense abeg...!

You are either great or you are not! If your quality doesn't cut it or fit into a manager's philosophy, you should be axed! Your race is quite inconsequential!

That was how Sir. Alex Ferguson and Man United were described as racists, yet players like Cole, Yorke, Ferdinand, etc, thrived there!
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 8:50pm On May 21, 2023
Abfinest007:
Graham Potter is a mid table coach . Look what this other guy has done within few months

Everything Roberto achieved with Brighton was solely on the solid and pristine foundation of Graham Potter!... Put some respect to his name!

Without Potter's hard work, Brighton would never have achieved this feat, even if Mourinho or Guardiola coached them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by WantsandMore: 8:50pm On May 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
It is worth celebrating, lol!!

They should declare a public holiday in the city..

But it is obviously a wrong calculation to think Arsenal would win the the title. What I expected of them, was what they did; top four...
omo. There's no way I wouldn't argue this if this was some months ago. Lol
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by dreamxhaser: 8:51pm On May 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

This Black and White talk no make sense abeg...!

You are either great or you are not! If your quality doesn't cut it or fit into a manager's philosophy, you should be axed! Your race is quite inconsequential!

That was how Sir. Alex Ferguson and Man United were described as racists, yet players like Cole, Yorke, Ferdinand, etc, thrived there!

Man United and My beloved fargie were never racist. You can easily spot black players in their team. But what about city? Even Yahya Toure said Pep is racist
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by toprealman: 8:51pm On May 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
It is worth celebrating, lol!!

They should declare a public holiday in the city..

But it is obviously a wrong calculation to think Arsenal would win the the title. What I expected of them, was what they did; top four...
Really?
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 8:52pm On May 21, 2023
obembet:

Brighton as been doing very well under potter, na Chelsea stupid administration ruin the guy Life

I think he was warned against that switch... Even the owner of Brighton pleaded with him but he felt too confident in his own managerial skills!

I don't even see Pochettino succeeding at Chelsea sef... At least not immediately!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by blowjohn(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2023
Nice one.

Meanwhile Bayern with their worst coach in decades will most likely surrender the bundesliga title to Borrusia Dortmund.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Illegal1(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:
You can bring this to the front but Nigeria's U-20 is playing a world match and you can't bring it to the front page?

SHAME!

omoh.......mention 3 players frm nigeria U20 team and i will call seun to move the game to fp
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by miqos02(m): 8:54pm On May 21, 2023
Abfinest007:
he started it
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Domocom: 8:55pm On May 21, 2023
smiley

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On May 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Man United and My beloved fargie were never racist. You can easily spot black players in their team. But what about city? Even Yahya Toure said Pep is racist

People consistently accused Ferguson of disliking African players... Claiming preference for Mourinho!

I believe Pep has a philosophy and doesn't pick his players based on their skin color but strictly on their perfect fit into his system!

Yaya Toure must have had personal issues with Pep which is not unusual in football management. I doubt it was a race thing!
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Illegal1(m): 8:57pm On May 21, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:

I don't think that it matters.

Let's support our own. BRING THE MATCH TO THE FRONT PAGE, NOW!

omoh......i rather see queens park ranger game on fp than dat rubbish 9ja U20 are playing
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by YoungLionken(m): 8:58pm On May 21, 2023
WantsandMore:
omo. There's no way I wouldn't argue this if this was some months ago. Lol

Someone actually did, I educated him but he refused...
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Badassniggga(m): 8:59pm On May 21, 2023
Dannydrums889:

Bro,you be real man city fans to the core
lol all these glory hunters that just joined city in the last 5 years sef grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo: What Abacha Did After Atlanta '96; What I Did For Kanu Nwankwo / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child / U20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria 3 : 1 Canada (Highlights)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.