Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club (29055 Views)

The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by obembet(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

I think he was warned against that switch... Even the owner of Brighton pleaded with him but he felt too confident in his own managerial skills!

I don't even see Pochettino succeeding at Chelsea sef... At least not immediately !
I still don't know why they didn't go for that Bayern Munich coach or formal Barcelona Coach. They will still remain in top 10 sha
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2023
obembet:

I still don't know why they didn't go for that Bayern Munich coach or formal Barcelona Coach. They will still remain in top 10 sha

Well, I heard that one gave them ridiculous conditions...!
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by obembet(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well, I heard that one gave them ridiculous conditions...!

Which condition?
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2023
obembet:

Which condition?

I don't have access to the details honestly...! He was supposed to be their first choice, and I believe he would have been better long-term.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by WantsandMore: 9:08pm On May 21, 2023
YoungLionken:

Someone actually did, I educated him but he refused...
Interesting...
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by piper7(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

If football fans should scrutinise this your comments very well, one will discover that the blue half of Manchester currently have the best pair of legs in the EPL and talents is not evenly distributed in the EPL just coaches who are smart enough like in the case of Pep to pick the right player and let them blossom, take a good look at Manchester United and Chelsea, you'd laugh at those two laughing stock.
I respectfully disagree. Chelsea, man utd and Co. also have the talent that the current City side has. The only thing separating them is the coaching masterclass.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
he dey play with his life lol

Just imagine if Kane had done the switch to Man City at least 3 seasons ago...!

He would have scored far more goals, and won trophies! What a whole new direction his career would have gone.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Sunshine34(m): 9:09pm On May 21, 2023
I hope they will represent England very well and not go chop too much beating
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

If football fans should scrutinise this your comments very well, one will discover that the blue half of Manchester currently have the best pair of legs in the EPL and talents is not evenly distributed in the EPL just coaches who are smart enough like in the case of Pep to pick the right player and let them blossom, take a good look at Manchester United and Chelsea, you'd laugh at those two laughing stock.

You are wrong tho...! lol!

Man United and Chelsea have some of the best youth players in the whole of Europe...! Just research it!

United Academy currently has an exceptionally gifted pool of talents!

The problem is the way and manner these clubs are being run...! If Ten Hag can be allowed to do what he did with Ajax's youth system backed up with a brilliant transfer team, they will rule the Epl for years.

Once Man City is used as a scapegoat by UEFA Financial tribunal and laws are enforced, most teams and leagues will go back to the youth system and allow talents grow into first teams, instead of constantly buying up mercenaries and praying for overnight success!
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by AImiron: 9:14pm On May 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Just imagine if Kane had done the switch to Man City at least 3 seasons ago...!

He would have scored far more goals, and won trophies! What a whole new direction his career would have gone.
as in there won't need to buy Haaland, it seems he doesn't wanna retire with a silverware
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by richardokubo(m): 9:15pm On May 21, 2023
allen113:
See what potter would have been patient to achieve and boost his C.V but no, the idiot came and ruined my Beloved Club. cry
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 No be lie o the man na real idiot he just come use is rege spoil our blues

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by drkrest(m): 9:16pm On May 21, 2023
dgmoni123:
Congratulations to Brighton...spures is the most useless team on earth
zero ambition. I am just concerned about Kane. He might end his career trophyless.

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by isan(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2023
Those guys are old men not even close to u20
diaspoAFRICANS prrost=123281106:
You can bring this to the front but Nigeria's U-20 is playing a world match and you can't bring it to the front page?

SHAME!
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:23pm On May 21, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:

2 : 1
With a no name football country
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by DelphiOracle(m): 9:30pm On May 21, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:
You can bring this to the front but Nigeria's U-20 is playing a world match and you can't bring it to the front page?

SHAME!
very big shame
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Olu1000: 9:33pm On May 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
It is worth celebrating, lol!!

They should declare a public holiday in the city..

But it is obviously a wrong calculation to think Arsenal would win the the title. What I expected of them, was what they did; top four...

Arteta messed things up.William Saliba injury against Sporting was the end for Arsenal.He was using the same Team for League and Europa - wearing the players out- he should have left Team B to pay in Europe and Team A focus on the league.I hope he has learnt his lesson.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by MJluv(f): 9:37pm On May 21, 2023
dgmoni123:
Congratulations to Brighton...spures is the most useless team on earth
With a very useless owner, that Daniel Levi
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by YangaBabe: 9:38pm On May 21, 2023
Congrats to them, very much well deserved.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Topmaike007(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
piper7:
The Prem!!! Best league in the world. The football talent is not concentrated on one or two teams like in some leagues. From Manchester City to Nottingham Forest, every team has world class talent in it. Hail The Prem!!!
ohh you mean Pep have turn Premier League to Farmers league
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by 8stargeneral: 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
allen113:
See what potter would have been patient to achieve and boost his C.V but no, the idiot came and ruined my Beloved Club. cry
Nobe una carry una busy body go fine am grin
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Topmaike007(m): 9:41pm On May 21, 2023
Sunshine34:
I hope they will represent England very well and not go chop too much beating
club wey Sevilla go finish home and away
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by 8stargeneral: 9:42pm On May 21, 2023
Congratulations to the stubborn Brighton
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2023
piper7:

I respectfully disagree. Chelsea, man utd and Co. also have the talent that the current City side has. The only thing separating them is the coaching masterclass.
Okay!
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:48pm On May 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are wrong tho...! lol!

Man United and Chelsea have some of the best youth players in the whole of Europe...! Just research it!

United Academy currently has an exceptionally gifted pool of talents!

The problem is the way and manner these clubs are being run...! If Ten Hag can be allowed to do what he did with Ajax's youth system backed up with a brilliant transfer team, they will rule the Epl for years.

Once Man City is used as a scapegoat by UEFA Financial tribunal and laws are enforced, most teams and leagues will go back to the youth system and allow talents grow into first teams, instead of constantly buying up mercenaries and praying for overnight success!
I wish each and every team the very best.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by ufuosman(m): 9:49pm On May 21, 2023
Impressive
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by yomi531(m): 9:53pm On May 21, 2023
They shouldn't waste this slot oo abeg. Dem for allow Spurs instead abeg
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by ogbe88(m): 10:07pm On May 21, 2023
AImiron:
PS- Phil Foden has won 5 EPL titles. He's just 22 years old.
Talking out of point.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by AImiron: 10:08pm On May 21, 2023
ogbe88:
Talking out of point.

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Bimpe29: 10:19pm On May 21, 2023
BHA eminently deserved the European qualification.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Cajal(m): 10:27pm On May 21, 2023
[quote author=piper7 post=123281001]The Prem!!! Best league in the world. The football talent is not concentrated on one or two teams like in some leagues. From Manchester City to Nottingham Forest, every team has world class talent in it. Hail The Prem!!![
/quote]
Which team has the highest no of uefa champion's league trophy 🏆?
Which team has the highest no of Europa league trophy?
Which team has the highest no of domestic league trophy?
Which team has the highest no of balloon or winer?
If you know all these then you have known the truth
Up premier league futbol'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Kicks Off Construction Of Ebonyi Olympic Stadium (Photos) / World Cup 2018: FIFA Warns Broadcasters About Focusing On 'Hot Women' / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.