Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club (29071 Views)

The Moment Super Falcons Found Out They Have Qualified For Next Stage / South Africans Happy Not To Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup / List Of 8 Countries That Have Qualified For World Cup 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by engrkaz(m): 10:56pm On May 21, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Lolz, I am glad I witnessed it .. was like secondary school game, oju Southampton bo.

I am yet to reach house, news don dey online. grin cheesy
Steward hustle ko?
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Akuruoulo(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2023
allen113:
See what potter would have been patient to achieve and boost his C.V but no, the idiot came and ruined my Beloved Club. cry
ur beloved club ruined him
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by sprints1: 11:29pm On May 21, 2023
Abfinest007:
Graham Potter is a mid table coach . Look what this other guy has done within few months
lol don't underate potter he built the Brighton team so don't abuse him de zerbi was a failure at Benevento too. But potter took Brighton from 16the to mid table in just 3 seasons first 11th then 9th

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by BarrElChapo(m): 11:43pm On May 21, 2023
Wealthoptulent:
Lolz, I am glad I witnessed it .. was like secondary school game, oju Southampton bo.

I am yet to reach house, news don dey online. grin cheesy

😃😃😃
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by BarrElChapo(m): 11:45pm On May 21, 2023
sprints1:
lol don't underate potter he built the Brighton team so don't abuse him de zerbi was a failure at Benevento too. But potter took Brighton from 16the to mid table in just 3 seasons first 11th then 9th

You’re very right. Potter built the foundation for De Zerbi’s success.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by intruder15(m): 12:36am On May 22, 2023
obembet:
Brighton secured qualification for European football for the first time in their history with a 3-1 win over Southampton.

A win, due to their superior goal difference, means they are all but set to finish in the Premier League top six which guarantees Europa League qualification.

Exactly 40 years since their only major final appearance in the FA Cup when defeated by Manchester United, this was a historic day for a football club that avoided relegation from the football league on the final day of the 96/97 season with a 1-1 draw that sent Hereford down on goal difference. Their rise has been astronomical under the ownership of Tony Bloom.

Huge achievement for the club, players and for the coach Roberto de Zerbi.

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1660300694987874305?t=s1Bs1Yp9ZpdaEPhn3SNeOw&s=19

If Westham wins the final, that is an automatic qualifier to the Europa league. Which means that Brighton won't qualify
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Teeroyzimma: 12:44am On May 22, 2023
phr0nesis:
Very stubborn team. My team (Man U) see shege for their hand home and away. But they can be stupid at times; these guys defeated Man U, lost their next game 1-5 at home to Everton and then went on to beat Arsenal 0-3 away in their next game.
Arsenal is a small team
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by cletz991(m): 6:27am On May 22, 2023
Potter ball grin
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Manigie: 6:31am On May 22, 2023
GeneralBuhari:

I think it's the other way round.

Your idiot club ruined his sterling performance and growth.

Now, the poor man is no longer himself.

He's now depressed, confused and suffering from severe low self esteem.

All because of the nightmare he encountered at your idiot club.
Kikikiki... I swear you no get joy.....

You no even sympathize with that guy and his fellow Chelsea supporters, you still wash them wella again.....

Anyway, as an anti Chelsea, it's fine by me
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Kingosytex(m): 7:58am On May 22, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Man United and My beloved fargie were never racist. You can easily spot black players in their team. But what about city? Even Yahya Toure said Pep is racist

Yaya Toure said Pep is a racist but Ake, Walker, Akanji, and Mahrez play week in, week out. 😂
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Delightsome2023: 8:05am On May 22, 2023
phr0nesis:
Very stubborn team. My team (Man U) see shege for their hand home and away. But they can be stupid at times; these guys defeated Man U, lost their next game 1-5 at home to Everton and then went on to beat Arsenal 0-3 away in their next game.
ode you no talk wetin we do them for fa cup?
That's what matters most
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by benardtotti(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Just imagine if Kane had done the switch to Man City at least 3 seasons ago...!

He would have scored far more goals, and won trophies! What a whole new direction his career would have gone.

United must not make the mistake of buying kane, they need someone younger and hungry for success , Osihmen is a perfect fit ,I just hope they are wise enough to get him .
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Delightsome2023: 8:05am On May 22, 2023
Kingosytex:

Yaya Toure said Pep is a racist but Ake, Walker, Akanji, and Mahrez play week in, week out. 😂
those names you mentioned are not pure blacks like yaya

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by phr0nesis(m): 8:16am On May 22, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
Arsenal is a small team
Forget the fact that Arsenal is struggling, Arsenal was and still remain a big team
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by phr0nesis(m): 8:17am On May 22, 2023
Delightsome2023:
ode you no talk wetin we do them for fa cup?
That's what matters most
We were lucky in the FA cup. They outplayed us
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Delightsome2023: 8:21am On May 22, 2023
phr0nesis:

We were lucky in the FA cup. They outplayed us
You're either an arsenal or man city fan, no dey disguise
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Demurray: 8:26am On May 22, 2023
That's supposed to be the achievement of Graham porter before greediness took the better part of him,
I know he would be regretting his move to Chelsea right now.
A lesson to be learnt by fellow greedy coaches.
In life some are looking for success in career, while others are looking for money in career not ignorant of success being the real money.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by phr0nesis(m): 8:29am On May 22, 2023
Delightsome2023:
You're either an arsenal or man city fan, no dey disguise
Na you sabi. E be like say you no watch that match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Delightsome2023: 8:32am On May 22, 2023
phr0nesis:

Na you sabi. E be like say you no watch that match
no be McAllister penalty them manage Win for these last match wey den struggle win?
You no see Wetin dem come do arsenal for emirates?
Even that first leg wey dem manage win us 2-1 na luck.
Brighton is an average but overhype team.
Forget Brighton, na Man city I wan subdue.
Their noise dey too much
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by phr0nesis(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2023
Delightsome2023:
no be McAllister penalty them manage Win for these last match wey den struggle win?
You no see Wetin dem come do arsenal for emirates?
Even that first leg wey dem manage win us 2-1 na luck.
Brighton is an average but overhype team.
Forget Brighton, na Man city I was subdue.
Their noise dey too much
What about the 4-1 of last season. All times meet for league, na only once we don beat them. The penalty wey them give us last season after ref don blow final whistle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Kingosytex(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2023
Delightsome2023:
those names you mentioned are not pure blacks like yaya

You guys are just funny...
So there are now pure and impure blacks? grin

Pep ain't no racist bro, no coach will bench a player who fits perfectly into his philosophy. He benched Toure and still got his results so what's the fuss all about?
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Angelfrost(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2023
benardtotti:

United must not make the mistake of buying kane, they need someone younger and hungry for success , Osihmen is a perfect fit ,I just hope they are wise enough to get him .

The price tag on Osimhen will not go down well with United...! Except they actually sell some older players.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by DaTruths: 10:20am On May 22, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:
You can bring this to the front but Nigeria's U-20 is playing a world cup match and you can't bring it to the front page?

SHAME!

Nigeria is cursed.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by IbileIfe: 10:28am On May 22, 2023
Thanks to Arsenal FC.
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:37am On May 22, 2023
isan:
Those guys are old men not even close to u20

Does it matter?
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by benardtotti(m): 10:50am On May 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

The price tag on Osimhen will not go down well with United...! Except they actually sell some older players.

They have to if they are really serious about challenging next season , they lack firepower and can't afford not to go for a very top striker with at least 8 years of action in him, Kane is declining and will just be a weight for united .
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by isan(m): 10:56am On May 22, 2023
Yes
diaspoAFRICANS:

Does it matter?
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by Lamasta(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2023
AImiron:
PS- Phil Foden has won 5 EPL titles. He's just 22 years old.

The youngest player to ever win 5 EPL titles.

Arsenal new generation will not like this grin

1 Like

Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by AImiron: 4:56pm On May 22, 2023
Lamasta:

Arsenal new generation will not like this grin
including manurefc , next year go clock a decade since dem win EPL last
Re: Brighton Have Qualified For European Football — It’s The First Time In The Club by GeneralBuhari: 8:31am On May 29, 2023
Manigie:
Kikikiki... I swear you no get joy.....

You no even sympathize with that guy and his fellow Chelsea supporters, you still wash them wella again.....

Anyway, as an anti Chelsea, it's fine by me

I am glad you enjoyed it. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Messi Equals Ronaldo Record Of Most Hat-Tricks Scored In La Liga History / U20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria 3 : 1 Canada (Highlights) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.