Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,288 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) (50350 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by qtguru(m): 4:32pm On May 22, 2023
Jennyclay people wink

4 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Goodman247: 4:37pm On May 22, 2023
Why everytime uk, satanist sponsored thread
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by severee(m): 4:38pm On May 22, 2023
She no even fine sef
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Obeys: 4:48pm On May 22, 2023
You realized that you no longer have feelings for him when you got to the UK. Madam fear God,
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by frozen70(f): 4:58pm On May 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4uh-OcURM

I am no longer in love with my husband that brought me from Nigeria to the UK - Lady says shocked

Take a listen and tell us what you think.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CshnDj3ATOh/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

They were never in love with each other especially the wife

She was just waiting for an opportunity to leave and now is the right time

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 22, 2023
She fell out of love, as soon as she stopped needing him for financial assistance. Husband was just a means to an end.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by blacksam01: 5:07pm On May 22, 2023
Henix:

He most likely regret it

even in Naija women dint remember anygood u did for them when they want to go after another man...

some will cry crocodile tears, the more daring ones will tell u to calculate your cost..

very foolish nd senseless ppl..i pity men that take them serious...only islam properly put them where they belong....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by obaidan: 5:07pm On May 22, 2023
Stop taking girls abroad....let them use their resources to fund their travel...u can give her information like u would give your other friends, but don't use your resources, she will use you, dump you, collect ur assets, she will excel and the worst part of this is that karma is selective, she will flourish and glow and boom while u start ur struggle all over....get a woman abroad, sign a prenup to at least protect yourself to reasonable extent. Don't joke with your wellness at oldage, save ur money to ball very big and enjoy life...that property she will collect from you when shes ready for you, is it not better for you to rent it out and be using the income to travel to watch live soccer, basketball, tennis, car race across the world. Even make u use dey go watch Beach volleyball better

3 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Unuamume(m): 5:13pm On May 22, 2023
Congratulations on your denial of the love you once confessed.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by schoolboymatt(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2023
why did she keep repeating every sentence grin

grin
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Allisgud: 5:15pm On May 22, 2023
mytime24:
Stupid woman,spoiling the good ones chances
🤣🤣🤣🤣ehya,don't worry u will come with me next time I visit naija
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Monaboo(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2023
Scripted...well scripted.

Believe this fake story if u like

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by KarinaSlim(f): 5:45pm On May 22, 2023
A lady in my church was talking to me two Sundays ago and was like she wants to introduce me to her brother who is in USA so we can be friends. And maybe from there, we can even get married and I will travel to USA too with him.

My mother was there and she just started smiling her mumu smile. Next thing she said "Oya Karina, give her ur number fast. So she can connect you to her brother".

As I just heard USA, I had to lie to the sister that I wasn't ready for any relationship now.

I'm focusing on my studies.

Na lie oo..

I just used that to end the conversation.

Bottom line.

Not every lady is so freaked out or excited about travelling to USA,UK, Canada or any abroad for that matter just so u all know.

Some of us love our great Nigeria.

Especially now that some ladies are sponsoring themselves abroad these days like breeze.

No lady is relying on an "abroad husband" again.

Thank God for Study Visa that has come to save our lives.

4 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by vRendoh(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2023
She wants all the monies to herself period. She dont want to be reminded of the helps she was given, Never mind Lady, you re not the first and wont be the last. I wish my Guy goodluck.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by simfrost90210: 5:53pm On May 22, 2023
grin grin what should i say to you now?

Lemme just do as if i didn't read this news grin
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by deltateam: 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
Lamanii22:
You never loved him right from the start… you shouldn’t have accepted to go over to the UK then…. You should be deported ASAP and allow the innocent man to find true love abroad….

Your gender can disappoint sha.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by DuPlessis: 6:20pm On May 22, 2023
1 million likes, absolutely spot on!
IgbosNIGHTMARE:
I'll forever hold on to my believes that majority of women are the same.

Senseless

Selfish

Careless

But almost all are selfish.
You will give a woman the whole world and it'll still not be enough.

THIS IS WHY I'M ALSO SURPRISED AT MEN THAT DO THINGS TO IMPRESS WOMEN.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS AND TIME WASTING.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by zedegit: 6:22pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
The moment women attain financial independence, superiority or carries the burden of responsibility, the natural scale of love will fall off their eyes.

Whether you agree or not, love is purely transactional! Only a few percentage of women can have money and still be in love

Unfortunately men accept pucci as transaction from women for real value of money.

No wonder you'll see a woman who's jobless trying to get married believing she can pay for the good life with her acidic pussy.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by yusufmurry: 6:34pm On May 22, 2023
mytime24:

There is no good chance there. Every Nigeria girl will do same.

Na who go fall for the trap I dey pity
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Blacksavage: 6:40pm On May 22, 2023
Na why I dey say women don't love men...I repeat women don't love men!!
If you don't like it you can come kiss my ass for all I care cheesy
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by flokii: 6:44pm On May 22, 2023
It's not surprising actually.. the moment a lady starts earning more than her man, love will reduce or die grasually till she starts sending him on errands or start asking him to wash plates.

The woman should free the guy and allow him marry someone else. He was too blind in love to realise the kind of woman he was getting married to.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Zonefree(m): 6:45pm On May 22, 2023
Lamanii22:
You never loved him right from the start… you shouldn’t have accepted to go over to the UK then…. You should be deported ASAP and allow the innocent man to find true love abroad….
Women were never created to love.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by OvertheTop(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2023
mytime24:

You mean spoiling the Chances to manipulate other men using the same Technique
Most Women will are similar to this one Above. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sharpwriter(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2023
bukatyne:
I am in love with two women I don't know which one to choose: Tony Tetula - 19 gbogboro

I no longer love my husband I don't know what to do: Naija Vlogger - 2023

Which song are we singing next and when?
You must be a very funny person..... Are you married?😏😏
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sharpwriter(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2023
sukkot:
the name of the demon na pounds-lucifer cheesy
cheesy but all these tins still dey amaze me. Someone gave a quote and said that the greatest mistake a man can do under this context is to tink that it can't ever happen to him since they've been living nicely in naija before relocating abroad. The tin dey fear me jàre. angry
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why does she sound so unnatural like she is trying to read from one of those terrible Nollywood scripts? Who talks like that? undecided

Exactly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by sharpwriter(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2023
blacksam01:

only fools still take wives or gf to the abroad....

was in d bank on friday wen one man was bragging about just sending his wife abroad to work and skl....i just coldly told him..he will regret it
Lol.. You wicked... What was his expression?
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Solofresh2: 7:09pm On May 22, 2023
ibkayee:
😂😂
small change don dey enter account. Aunty no send again oo😂

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On May 22, 2023
sharpwriter:

You must be a very funny person..... Are you married?😏😏

What do you think? cheesy
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Lincton: 7:56pm On May 22, 2023
Wetin? It's till death part two of you.
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Teymanhenry(f): 7:59pm On May 22, 2023
You are worse than the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.