Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,799 members, 7,806,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) (32914 Views)

Mohbad’s Widow Testifies Before Coroner, Recalls Singer’s Last Moments / Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After World Breaking100 Hours Cooking Marathon. / Nkechi Blessing Hospitalised After Breaking Down On A Movie Set (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Naijalarry: 2:38am On May 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaYaQh1oYsA

Chef Hilda Baci, who surpassed the Guinness World Record holder for longest cooking by an individual, has stated that God's grace saw her through the 100 hours and 40 minutes of cooking.

Sharing a video of herself testifying in church on her Twitter page on Sunday, the chef wrote, "I’m thankful for the grace of God that saw me through the 100 hours 40 minutes. Earlier today with my church family #HarvestersLekki."

In the video, she said, "The Grace of God will always be sufficient for me because honestly, the pastor has preached about grace and he said that there are different kinds of grace.

"There is grace for money and there's grace for favour. But all you need is to have all-round grace. When I prayed about this attempt,I prayed for all-round grace."

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1660322780322070528

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:49am On May 22, 2023
Real congrats to her for not sleeping for 100hrs. Not easy AT ALL!!!

(Notice I said nothing about cooking)

**Modified
Seems some people praising my comment misunderstand what I meant.
What I mean is that the record is actually for not sleeping since there is no requirement WHATSOEVER as to the quality, quantity, or type of the food!

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Tpave(m): 3:22am On May 22, 2023
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 3:26am On May 22, 2023
Better start glorifying God in your dressing. go and sin no more daughter of the most high.

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by greenermodels: 4:32am On May 22, 2023
Looking at the comments above, you can see why Nigeria is very backwards. Una leave those stealing your mandate and destinies to be attacking a lady that have been very private with her personal life just because a misguided pastor preached against her dressing, how I wish she can afford to sue that pastor.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by godliman: 5:13am On May 22, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Better start glorifying God in your dressing. go and sin no more daughter of the most high.
I actually came here to know the name of that church. Why are they not mentioning the name.

28 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by godliman: 5:15am On May 22, 2023
greenermodels:
Looking at the comments above, you can see why Nigeria is very backwards. Una leave those stealing your mandate and destinies to be attacking a lady that have been very private with her personal life just because a misguided pastor preached against her dressing, how I wish she can afford to sue that pastor.
What is the difference between Delilah and Zaccheaus?

10 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Buharidgeneral: 5:35am On May 22, 2023
But one pastor was saying she cooks other thing apart from food

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by visaclick: 6:04am On May 22, 2023
My own question is this, with all the cooking talent why the need to buy yansh, or are you cooking or serving something else behind the scenes?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 6:06am On May 22, 2023
godliman:

I actually came here to know the name of that church. Why are they not mentioning the name.
she did. "Harvesters lekki"

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by illicit(m): 7:00am On May 22, 2023
See that ass

tongue

5 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by obi4eze(m): 10:32am On May 22, 2023
That's her business.

She will call this grace of God as if God supports her dressing.

We have other things troubling us at the moment. That mandate that was stolen must be recovered. Thank God May 29 is next week. Only very few will understand. The movie will be unveiled that day.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by AntiChristian: 10:32am On May 22, 2023
Small girl with ... God!

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Okiton: 10:32am On May 22, 2023
cheesy

That kind shoot she carry behind
Senators wey no know her before go knw her now that she has catapult herself to lime light.
Now let the application begins

11 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Justbeingreal(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2023
EVEN PEOPLE WHEN BREAK SOME UNBELIEVABLE RECORDS THEM NOR DISTURB LIKE THIS. WHY THIS COOKING RECORD BE LIKE SO MUCH OF A BIG DEAL IN NIGERIA.

THE THING DON DE WAN TURN SHAME.

WE GIVE SO MUCH ATTENTION TO LESS LESS IN THIS COUNTRY NA MAKE THE COUNTRY BE LESS LESS..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by sofeo(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2023
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Mindlog: 10:33am On May 22, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by TenQ: 10:34am On May 22, 2023
Churchgirl on Sunday

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2023
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share

1 Like

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by ecolime(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2023
This is great 👍

Congratulations Hilda.

Beyond testifying in church, develop a more passionate relationship with Christ.

Also use your new found fame & platforms to preach Christ to all and sundry.

It's good we have a name in Guiness book of records and most importantly have it written in Book of life as well.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by spencekat(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2023
godliman:

Harvesters
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2023
Nawa o, God is so patient his umbrella is jus like PDP , u can free to run under when in times of need.

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by iwaeda: 10:35am On May 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

Jesus loves everyone. Including a woman that had more than 5 hubbies. grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:35am On May 22, 2023
If you know you have a problem with her dress sense, goan cook ya own for Arthur Guinness or just mind ya business! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 10:35am On May 22, 2023
She dressed moderately to church.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by seguno2: 10:35am On May 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

She testified about all the hard work she put into the project, to inspire others to be just as hardworking as her
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by Mindlog: 10:36am On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

I understand as you come from a setting where your women don't sleep for 100hrs doing what they know how to do best.

(Notice I said nothing about cooking)😂😂😂

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 10:36am On May 22, 2023
I know she must be attending one of these yahoo churches grin
No wonder someone said no be only food she dey sell

12 Likes

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 10:36am On May 22, 2023
Chef for morning, hook up girl for night.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by seguno2: 10:37am On May 22, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How is it possible, medically speaking, to be awake for 100 hours nonstop. Is that not more than four days?
Re: Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2023
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Meets Big Shaq (Michael Dapaah) / Oge Okoye's Daughter's 6th Birthday Party In Pictures / Sotayo Sobola & Kenny Rhoda Twerking At Eniola Badmus Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.