Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? (30711 Views)

Omg !! Nigerian Island Girls Are Sleeping With Dogs For #1.5million / REVEALED: How People Run Mad And Walk Naked On The Street / Cannabis Can Change The Way You Walk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Mayeldah(m): 2:58pm On May 22, 2023
Na script, don't you see they are all acting?
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Fweshkpekus: 3:08pm On May 22, 2023
grin
phosky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv9xVqg9JKU
Can you walk naked for 5million Naira ?
Hilarious reply ..this will crack you up nigerians dey suffer watch clip below;
Eyes of Lagos Tv
grin
phosky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv9xVqg9JKU
Can you walk naked for 5million Naira ?
Hilarious reply ..this will crack you up nigerians dey suffer watch clip below;
Eyes of Lagos Tv
i will dance naked for a smaller amount .the 5mill 2much
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by saxokay(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Ha, na so poverty hold Nigerians ?

Why not make cool cash on YouTube simply by making top 10 soccer videos. Let me teach you. Mention me if interested, hold your 1k sha. It’s not free.

Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by crismark(m): 3:18pm On May 22, 2023
chatinent:
The way you are calling ₦5m as if it's long life and prosperity.

₦5m isn't a dream catch, uncle.
Abeg come and dash me
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by crismark(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2023
Patrickyemi:

Why not make cool cash on YouTube simply by making top 10 soccer videos. Let me teach you. Mention me if interested, hold your 1k sha. It’s not free.
Show me your YouTube earnings
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 4:35pm On May 22, 2023
[quote author=Stanleymaster1 post=123293270]Yoruba people can do it for 5

You sound stupid 😒
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Teeklef(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2023
Pls,for how many months sir🏃‍♂️
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 22, 2023
BUSINESSMAN2:
I can't even do it for 100mill
you de whine abi? Money stop nonsense.
Portable was stripped naked but now who de remember that video again. The guy still de go show de Cashout on a regular.
I get you, if you no fit do am based on who you be, more than 70 million Nigerians will give it a shot

1 Like

Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by simfrost90210: 5:54pm On May 22, 2023
grin grin hmmmm.. that sort isn't new at all..
I've seen someone who walked unclad for 1m..
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by ellizy(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2023
250k is enough
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Bewiseedet(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2023
LyfeJennings:

Well we are different
Born and raised differently
Where I am presently, 5 million is peanut and can't loose myself over that
I hail you sir.. But where am presently at that "peanut" will change my life for the better. #RESPECT
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by LyfeJennings(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2023
Chidolalar:

Please bro can u connect me as to where u are presently. I don't have any Meaningful paid job since wen I finished university and am not getting any younger.

My brother
Me self need help
The only help I can offer is to ask U to pray.
Pray Harder
God go bam ur matter
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by LyfeJennings(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2023
Bewiseedet:
I hail you sir.. But where am presently at that "peanut" will change my life for the better. #RESPECT

Don't get it twisted bro
I do not have that money in cash but I have the potentials to make it in a short period
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2023
Naa but can do it for 5m dollars
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Fasshyt(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2023
Patrickyemi:

I want to learn
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Sniper101(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2023
Ah ah
5,000,000 Naira too much sef
Give me
1,000,000 Dollars I go run am.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:10pm On May 22, 2023
Khafsun:
What's the point of all these stupid questions that people go around asking

Really stupid questions
Silly and uneducational!

1 Like

Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Bewiseedet(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2023
LyfeJennings:

Don't get it twisted bro
I do not have that money in cash but I have the potentials to make it in a short period
and we all have those potentials.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by BUSINESSMAN2: 9:43pm On May 22, 2023
FrancisDiote:
you de whine abi? Money stop nonsense.
Portable was stripped naked but now who de remember that video again. The guy still de go show de Cashout on a regular.
I get you, if you no fit do am based on who you be, more than 70 million Nigerians will give it a shot
in your world money is everything but to me it is not so
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 22, 2023
BUSINESSMAN2:
in your world money is everything but to me it is not so
That's why I said based on who you be. But to be frank, the only thing money cannot buy is LIFE.
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Hotwest: 10:05pm On May 22, 2023
I will like to show ladies my hot body
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Chidolalar: 11:19pm On May 22, 2023
LyfeJennings:

My brother
Me self need help
The only help I can offer is to ask U to pray.
Pray Harder
God go bam ur matter

But u said where u are presently, 5m is peanut to u
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2023
Chidolalar:

But u said where u are presently, 5m is peanut to u

Yes it is
I can make it in a very short time frame and what I earn and my assets are over that so why shouldn't throw my dignity away for such a ridiculous amount
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:27pm On May 22, 2023
Bewiseedet:
and we all have those potentials.

Not everyone fam and even those with it, have they utilized it
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by koolaid87: 12:47am On May 23, 2023
BUSINESSMAN2:

Cap
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by ddeola: 2:59am On May 23, 2023
The last guy has summed it all up "You no know as e dey". There is hardship in town undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by motih35295(m): 4:44am On May 23, 2023
Nawa

Condition good
Price 300k
Fairly used
Hisense double door
Location PH
Take this opportunity
Price in the market 500k
234, 81. 64. 22 . 78. 58

Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Pacyrus(m): 7:09am On May 23, 2023
BUSINESSMAN2:
dey play
Re: Can You Walk Naked For 5million Naira ? by Chidolalar: 7:43am On May 23, 2023
LyfeJennings:

Yes it is
I can make it in a very short time frame and what I earn and my assets are over that so why shouldn't throw my dignity away for such a ridiculous amount

U just said what u earn.
So dat is why am pleading with u to connect me to what u earn bcuz am NOT earning anything right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Train Kills Physically Challenged Woman In Ogun (Graphic Photos). / What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? / Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.