Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. (44580 Views)

Help My Neighbor's Wife Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Leaked Faceb00k Chats Shows Married Woman Begging Ex-boyfriend To Impregnate Her / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kingsley123456(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2023
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by AsomStructures: 11:19am On May 22, 2023
It's a trap to tie you down. Don't fall for it, run as far as ur legs can carry you

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

210 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Nobody: 11:20am On May 22, 2023
Don't

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Abfinest007(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2023
Free puzzy but don't do what u might regret later

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by advanceDNA: 11:26am On May 22, 2023
AsomStructures:
It's a trap to tie you down. Don't fall for it, run as far as ur legs can carry you

He is even tying himself down..see him forming responsible that he wont allow her take his child away.......

304 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by PerfectStranger(m): 11:44am On May 22, 2023
Free towtow dey purge belle o grin

152 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Rokiat(f): 11:59am On May 22, 2023
Why are you still in communication with your ex gf when you already have a girlfriend?

She must have some kinda hold over you to even be asking you such a foolish question. She really must take you to be a fool.

Go ahead and do it and get trapped with child support, baby mama whala and what’s not.

Smh boys in men skin. Nonsense!

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by spencekat(m): 12:13pm On May 22, 2023
Run o

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by youngreva(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2023
You are a foolish man
You think she loves you?
Or your having butterflies in ur tummy just cos your ex say make una Bleep make she bear your seed
Do you have an idea what your seed is?

You’re a foolish man

123 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by KingDash09(m): 12:28pm On May 22, 2023
Run o.. if women won useless you them go useless you well.. na few men get sense to counter.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by youngreva(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2023
E blike say the sweet life u dey enjoy u no like am
An ex? Okay dey play

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by youngreva(m): 12:30pm On May 22, 2023
She has used you
She still wan use you
She say she wan born make una no meet again , first that ain’t even possible cos women don’t keep to their end of the bargain , they lie too damn much to be taking seriously

If una no pade again can u handle the thought of your seed beings with an ex u will never see again or hear from??

Men are really foolish sha that’s why the ladies keep having upper hands and dealing with you all

Abi na the persistent sex dey burst your brain or weti
When u no use ur head u go suffer ehn you’ll regret your actions, opportunistic ladies spits

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by youngreva(m): 12:35pm On May 22, 2023
This one is obviously trying to manipulate you bro
You’ll see the REAL her when she get what she wants

If you must have sex with her or impregnate her ask her to pay you for the SERVICE, if she can’t u forget it

Or u give her a child and you pay the price HEAVILY later!

23 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Waffarianman(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2023
Una matta attimes just de give me headache you guys should just continue

7 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by nicerod(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2023
The end is near

Run o

15 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by ojotobiloba1: 2:00pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
It was last week Thursday, before my journey to Ekiti for my sister's budgeted wedding, ..couldn't even remember what took my mind to Dammy my Ex girlfriend, the last time we talked was almost one and a half yr ago...after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location,...to my surprised last night when I returned home , we chatted and she asked me if I could afford to impregnate her even without being responsible for the pregnancy and the child, she said "I don't need husband or sugar daddy but I need a baby"
Apart from the fact that she's older than me , I have a 12yr old daughter already, and I have my girlfriend currently (not the mother of my child) so it's obvious I won't marry her, But should I help her? but I'm scared she wouldn't stop on a child , she will need more sooner or later..
Advice me my people, what do I do ?? I know what she's feeling, she's 38yrs old now.
Oju imale e ko kuro ninu Oti. This conversation showed clearly you wanna continue from where you stopped with her. I am not in right pos to tell you what to do but pls Cut ties with your ex. Now bak to the real discussion

OP, she wanna use you and you accepting this ridiculous offer will bounce back on you in future.

Ka ma pade mon phrase she used is a big big red flag 🚩. Don't be unfortunate pls.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kingsley123456(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2023
youngreva:
You are a foolish man
You think she loves you?
Or your having butterflies in ur tummy just cos your ex say make una Bleep make she bear your seed
Do you have an idea what your seed is?

You’re a foolish man

Bro, take am easy nah

4 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kingsley123456(m): 2:10pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Bro, take am easy nah

HNNMM
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by BigYash: 2:27pm On May 22, 2023
You go pay child support till you die be that.. Seems you don't like your peace of mind.

11 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by 07kjb: 2:51pm On May 22, 2023
AsomStructures:

Not everything is a trap,u need to understand life

3 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by SavageResponse(m): 2:52pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:

Bro, take am easy nah

Be a good Samaritan and help the lady so she will not die childless

19 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:27pm On May 22, 2023
Help the Childless now,but women ehn,she will show you pepper no matter the agreement.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

4 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Blackskinman007(m): 3:58pm On May 22, 2023
after trying 2 to 3 numbers offhand, I got the right contact to her and we talked mostly about life and location

You have a child of 12years and you've got a girlfriend but you still go the extra length to get in touch with an ex of 18 months ago...

Your stupidity is top-notch...

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by kenedyx: 4:20pm On May 22, 2023
You didn't state if she's financially stable..

She should be able to take care of the baby and give it a quality life.

Additionally, regardless of what she says, you should be ready to send monthly allocations for the baby's upkeep and perform your fatherly duties whether from a distance.

That baby must not suffer because of its parents' stvpidity.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by ImmanuelMyron(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2023
Hope it's not the dami i'm thinking 'bout? Dami pupa!

16 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by okoroemeka(m): 4:24pm On May 22, 2023
Kingsley123456:
I don't see why not,with the predicted scarcity of men for marriage this will soon be a common scenerio

7 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Lordbinsmar: 4:33pm On May 22, 2023
grin
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by bestman09(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2023
Nothing special or bad with her request.

Why did you guys separate?

How come you have a 12 years old child, yet you haven't married since then?

7 Likes

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:33pm On May 22, 2023
Go ahead
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by doggedfighter(f): 4:34pm On May 22, 2023
The efforts you made to get in touch with her shows that you still feel for her and she still feel for you too and likes your personality enough to want a mini you .

And you are considering this maybe you want something that can connect you both.

Is she financially stable, wise, comports and carries herself well ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Dididrumz(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2023
Move on.
Re: My Ex- Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her. by Triangles1(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2023
Wale adenuga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / Facts About Women Who Are In Love / Prostitutes In Delta Attack Customers Over Unpaid Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.