Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Say Hello To The Newest San Francisco Foodie Craze! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Say Hello To The Newest San Francisco Foodie Craze! (126 Views)

��this Is The NEWEST And EASIEST Way To Make Money Online Right Now!! / Visit the Newest Forum just launched / (AdSense alternative for your blog) Newest link Shortener With High Paying CPM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Say Hello To The Newest San Francisco Foodie Craze! by Xaviell(m): 2:24pm On May 22, 2023
“Whipped ricotta toast for Ellie?” said my waitress, putting a plate of toast – but not as I know it – on the table in front of me. It was a work of food art: a double-doorstop-thick slice of buttermilk bread, slathered in soft white ricotta cheese, topped with glossy orange marmalade, a drizzle of lavender honey, a handful of purply-green pistachios and some edible nasturtium leaves. I took in its beauty for a moment before tucking in, tentatively, not wanting to disturb the creation. It was surprisingly spongy and more cake-like than I’d imagined, the golden crusts ever so slightly crispy. The tangy sweetness of the marmalade and slight sourness of the ricotta complemented each other beautifully. This is toast at its most decadent, putting the usual waify, done-to-a-crisp, British offering to shame (and, at $14 a slice, giving my wallet a run for its money, too). It was 9.30am on a Saturday morning and I was in one of San Francisco’s legendary artisan bakeries, Tartine Manufactory, in the eclectic Mission D

(1) (Reply)

We Design And Create A Unique, Eye-catching Website. Get Free Estimates. / Get That Gadget To Work / Happy Democracy Day Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.