Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates (57092 Views)

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Angelfrost(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2023
Sigh... Just imagine the level of evil and wickedness in the hearts of kids so young!

Oga Putin... Look at the generation of monsters you have created!
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by denzel231: 6:04pm On May 22, 2023
The heart of man is wicked
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by eolme(f): 6:05pm On May 22, 2023
Jealousy and envy are evil weapons that can operate in anyone that allows them access irrespective of age. It's so unfortunate.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by luvme0702: 6:05pm On May 22, 2023
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Karemarealty288(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2023
Triangles1:
Oyinbo.

This is how they will gang up against V. PUTIN.

Abi what they are learning from their leaders......
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Biggaboi(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2023
Putin has caught them young
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Fweshkpekus: 6:06pm On May 22, 2023
angry damn!! reach for my weed.. RIP bro.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Savechild23: 6:07pm On May 22, 2023
Putin wanna bees
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by nomolos92: 6:08pm On May 22, 2023
Younger versions of egocentric and wicked lunatics like 💩tin

4 Likes

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Almunjid(m): 6:08pm On May 22, 2023
Akinsete19:
Nawa o, so white people envy too
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Russian kids wey dey behave like typical Africans. grin
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by RhodaNelly: 6:09pm On May 22, 2023
This goes along to tell the type of families those lil demons come from. This is so sick lipsrsealed undecided cry

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by sharone21(f): 6:11pm On May 22, 2023
One threat to kids especially males are bullies...

An observant parent who notices this may need to stand up to these bullies to save guard the life of that child... Don't take things for granted..... Once the parent puts that fear in the bullies, they will know that they first need to contend with the parent before the child .

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Mayeldah(m): 6:13pm On May 22, 2023
Those are junior 'Putins'

Heartless!
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by simfrost90210: 6:14pm On May 22, 2023
😮😮it has dawned on me this very moment that hatred has its headquarters in Europe😓
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by deltateam: 6:14pm On May 22, 2023
GODWINLOWSKI:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12110751/Boy-11-burned-alive-doused-petrol-locked-inside-shed.html

This is very simple judgement. Since there's video evidence. Hang all those involved by the balls until they die. I hate wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by clockwisereport: 6:15pm On May 22, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
What do you expect from kids raised up in Putin's Demonic Hellhole called Russia??

Where conscripts from age 18 years are sent to Ukraine to go and kill.
Putin loves to catch them young,

All those Anti America jihadsts on nairaland will run away from this thread.
I rather stay in my village than to travel to that God forsaken Shithole.

Those guys are too fcked up in the head

10 year old BH members carry guns in Nigeria
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by finallybusy: 6:15pm On May 22, 2023
“13 to 15 years of age.” If they could do the crime…

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by CorrectionFLuid: 6:16pm On May 22, 2023
What envy can do eh... Same envy for a particular ethnic group is what's holding Nigeria from progressing.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by TundeEdnut35(m): 6:17pm On May 22, 2023
Akinsete19:
Nawa o, so white people envy too
Le o boy Kin ti rin
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by APCNig: 6:18pm On May 22, 2023
Triangles1:
Oyinbo.

This is how they will gang up against V. PUTIN.

After the world ends
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by davo90tico(m): 6:21pm On May 22, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
What do you expect from kids raised up in Putin's Demonic Hellhole called Russia??

When I was 18 I was busy playing PS3 and doing love Nwantiti.
But in Russia they send you to Ukraine to dig early grave.

Lol bro ironic isn't it. You said its cos they were raised in Russia thats why they act like that? What of those who get guns and shoot schools in america. Who should be blamed for those ones? Baba simply put bad eggs are in every country. As gun violence is common in USA why dont u say u wont go there too na? Its not like once u land in russia peeps follow u to douse u in petroleum and burn you now

2 Likes

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by addexx: 6:25pm On May 22, 2023
Where's rightousness when you need him.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by bukatyne(f): 6:27pm On May 22, 2023
13 to 15 year old burnt an 11 year old to death out of envy? shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry

So sad for his parents cry cry cry cry cry cry

Well, if they can do the crime, they can do the time.

Nothing like juvenile anything.

These ones are hardened criminals.

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Moniya4Real(m): 6:33pm On May 22, 2023
Don’t bring politics into everything. Who says such has never happened in other countries?

SultanOfAbia:

When I was 18 I was busy playing PS2 and doing love Nwantiti.

1 Like

Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by ItisWell22(f): 6:35pm On May 22, 2023
God abeg… 😢🤲
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Tayorshd87: 6:35pm On May 22, 2023
Thank God no be Nigeria he happen if not them go don dey shout buhari and Bat 😡 God punish obidatti
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Truthshscrazy: 6:37pm On May 22, 2023
Heart of man is desperately wicked. Without discipline, law & order, punishment for crime, what u have is anarchy society.
Re: Albert Umbetyarov (Judo Star) Burnt To Death By Envious Teammates by Krublog(m): 6:40pm On May 22, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

When I was 18 I was busy playing PS2 and doing love Nwantiti.

We're the ones who took guns to school and public places to cut people down with hails of bullets in the US also brought up in "Putin's hell hole"?

It is your type that would attack a tribe because a crime was committed there rather than condemn the culprit and his/her crime(s).

You can actually do and be better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Pours Boiling Water On Husband In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / 21-Year-Old Lady Gang-Raped In Lagos By 5 Men On Her Way To Work / Landlady & Children Brutalize Woman Over Complain Of Peeping When Bathing (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.