Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) (12387 Views)

Court Affirms Abure As LP Chairman, Restrains Apapa-Faction / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down โ€”Lagos LP Chairman / Callistus Okafor: Peter Obiโ€™s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isnโ€™t Resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by lhordspy: 8:49pm On May 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U57MqhQDPo
The Former LP deputy Chairman, now Factional Chairman of Labour party, Callistus Okafor has accused Doyin Okupe of threatening his life.

Callistus Okafor:
I am the authentic national Chairman of the Labour party. Been a man who was former deputy National Chairman and Now acting National Chairman. The only authentic, every other one is fake. Abure is fake, Apapa is fake....

On Doyin Okupe, Callistus Okafor Narrates:
....The only time Obi reached out to me was the time he sent Doyin Okupe. Doyin Okupe came to me with one other man from Nnewi. He told me that they have hired so many lawyers, retired judges and they have put one point something billion naira against me. That they can do anything to me. My colleague the National Vice Chairman, South South ask him: " Are you saying anything" , he said ''Yes anything'' .. "Even by killing?" He said "Anything'' .... Then I became afraid.

ARISE NEWS
Callistus Okafor declared himself as the authentic acting chairman of the LP stating that he has approached the Supreme Court to declare him as such because the constitution of the party still recognizes him as the substantive deputy chairman. He urged Julius Abure and Lamidi Apapa to stop parading themselves as the leaders of the party and described them as fake. Callistus also accused Doyin Okupe of threatening his life.
https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1660682490703409159?t=qYgGaLst133PGH6pnXtPmQ&s=19

3 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by lhordspy: 8:50pm On May 22, 2023
- Obi came distant third.
- Court sacks Abure.
- Apapa declares himself chairman.
- Abure insult Apapa.
- Obi DG, Osuntokun fight Apapa inside Court because of seat.
- Obidient beatup Apapa outside court.
- Apapa swear for Obidient.
- Haruna Ibrahim, ex Kano LP chairman ask court to nullify all LP candidates candidature.
- Court nullifies, LP only governor Alex Otti candidature.
- Okafor declares himself Chairman.
- Doy!n Okupe, sent by Ob! threatened to remove the head of Okafor.

In LP, no prisoners. It is fight till death. The person who designed this logo below should be ordained a seer immediately. He/She can see the future. An ordinary meme, but now a true reality unfolding.

104 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by LeoDeKing: 8:51pm On May 22, 2023
I sincerely wish to congratulate Nigerians for taking the very wise decision of rejecting this Lazy Party. Everything about the party is just about attack and death threats.

If these attacks and death threats still reign supreme despite rejection by Nigerians, one can only imagine what will happen if they were able to successfully pull the wool over Nigerian eyes.

If an old man that has been a party member for over 21 years could be dragged on the ground by people that joined the party yesterday over the party's leadership tussle, what do you think will become of Nigeria after one year if they had won the presidential election?

Fellow Nigerians, congratulations once again.

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Xscape1993(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2023
You deserve it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by darling2424(f): 8:52pm On May 22, 2023
We have taken note, Incase we already know
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by inoki247: 8:52pm On May 22, 2023
Lol una problem...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Switruth: 8:53pm On May 22, 2023
Anyone can be a chairman as long as you can afford a fake leather chair that rolls your ass around.

6 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by MadamExcellency: 9:02pm On May 22, 2023
He didn't even go to Federal High Court to affirm his claim for Labour Party Chairmanship before aiming at Supreme Court.

What a joke. He thinks he is one of the 36 States of the Federation.

4 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Betanaija42moro: 9:07pm On May 22, 2023
All these Mentally deranged people claiming LP Chairman

13 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Betanaija42moro: 9:10pm On May 22, 2023
This one wey be like person wey dey smoke weed.
Who is even taking these people claiming LP Chairman serious.

6 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by lonecatt(m): 9:12pm On May 22, 2023
you guys can continue gossiping

who is chairman is not the business at the election petition tribunal make una carry una joblessness go one side.

9 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by duro4chang(m): 9:31pm On May 22, 2023
Labour party has faulty foundation. Intimidation, lie, falsehood, blackmail, character assassination and mudsling .

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 9:37pm On May 22, 2023
Xscape1993:
You deserve it....
seriously? Why are u obedients like dis? Very bittered and sadistic Smh ๐Ÿ™„

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 10:11pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Country of hungry gaslighters

You and Bola Ahmed Tinubu go tire to market cocaine
when Chinedu , chibuzor and Emeka dey ๐Ÿ˜‚

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 10:12pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
when Chinedu , chibuzor and Emeka dey ๐Ÿ˜‚

But na kunle come dey beg

2 Likes

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 10:16pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

But na kunle come dey beg
good fr am..cos it's better to dey beg than to have an execution rope around your neck in East Asia.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 10:20pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
good fr am..cos it's better to dey beg than to have an execution rope around your neck in East Asia.

See lists of igbos in Saudi Arabia

https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-23-nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-for-drug-trafficking/amp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 10:25pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

See lista of igbos in Saudi Arabia
I was told for every family in the East, there's at least
a member rottening away in a prison somewhere around the world

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 10:26pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
I was told for every family in the East, there's at least
a member rottening away in a prison somewhere around the world

This is the full list of easterners in a single sweep ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

https://www.thecable.ng/full-list-23-nigerians-on-death-row-in-saudi-arabia-for-drug-trafficking/amp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by citygarden(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2023
How will the tussle be if LP has won the presidential election? They will result in assassination, kidnap, nepotism all sorts of criminality. Nigerians would have known how useless they are. Three people claiming chairman of a party that does not even have two governors o. A party that can't unite itself, claiming they want to unite Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 10:32pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

This is the full list of easterners in a single sweep ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

600 Biafrans they mean๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 10:34pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
600 Biafrans they mean๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’

Ex-Boko Haram fighter, popular Yoruba traditional ruler, others arrested for drug trafficking

https://nigeriannewsdirect.com/ex-boko-haram-fighter-popular-yoruba-traditional-ruler-others-arrested-for-drug-trafficking/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by JOemmy(m): 10:46pm On May 22, 2023
I think this is the right man obi ought to be negotiating with not that babalawo old man.
Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 10:52pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Ex-Boko Haram fighter, popular Yoruba traditional ruler, others arrested for drug trafficking

https://nigeriannewsdirect.com/ex-boko-haram-fighter-popular-yoruba-traditional-ruler-others-arrested-for-drug-trafficking/
den full south Africa, Ghana, Kenya prisons as well .. smh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 10:58pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
den full south Africa, Ghana, Kenya prisons as well .. smh

Na true

See full list here

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/nigerian-woman-pleads-guilty-drug-trafficking-and-fraud-schemes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:06pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

Na true

See full list here

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/pr/nigerian-woman-pleads-guilty-drug-trafficking-and-fraud-schemes
๐Ÿ˜‚ keep on finding nonsense links while your criminal brothers and sisters dey die in thousands around the world

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:08pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
๐Ÿ˜‚ keep on finding nonsense links while your criminal brothers and sisters dey die in thousands around the world

You are correct

See my brother here

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225872-grandmother-arrested-lagos-airport-alleged-cocaine-smuggling.html?tztc=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:16pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

You are correct

See my brother here

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/225872-grandmother-arrested-lagos-airport-alleged-cocaine-smuggling.html?tztc=1
still doesn't change the fact half of ur clan dey prisons around the world on deathrow

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by Fattesticles: 11:17pm On May 22, 2023
wahalawahala:
still doesn't change the fact have of clan dey prisons around the world on deathrow

It's true Bola Ahmed Tinubu is also one of the prison Warden

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Doyin Okupe Threatened To Kill Me' - Callistus Okafor (Factional LP Chairman) by wahalawahala: 11:19pm On May 22, 2023
Fattesticles:

It's true Bola Ahmed Tinubu is also one of the prison Warden
dey play, he's your president for the next 8years, atleast next 4years๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Pictured Kissing A Lady Publicly In London / Professor Stephen Ocheni Plagiarises Research Work From Australian University / Senate Confirms Abike Dabiri-Erewa As Chairman Of Nigerian Diaspora Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.