Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) (2246 Views)

Dagrin On Jimmy's Jump Off : Its Craaazy / what time/day is jimmy jump off???Official Jimmy"s Jump Off Thread / Mi Freestyle On Jimmy Jump Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by tosinaded(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2011
Oya nairalanders lets analyse this thing mehn! what do u think

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1fb2dPZ78Q?version=3&hl=en_US&amp[/flash]
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by olumoney: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2011
How in the hell can you say M.I. got ethered? Iceberg slim is NOWHERE and I mean NOWHERE near M.I. , do you want me to count how many wack and played out bars this dude spat or is it his haircut that ethered himself you want me to start with? LOL. You gotta be kidding me.

"Coming off the top like convertibles"
"I stay with AKs missiles and pistols"

YAWNNNNNNN

Please let us not just yan dust, if you no sabi , talk say you no sabi,
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by baggage: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2011
yep,he took shots alrite,the full story is on this blog www.hoodcraftclothing. u can check it out
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by tosinaded(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2011
olumoney:

How in the hell can you say M.I. got ethered? Iceberg slim is NOWHERE and I mean NOWHERE near M.I. , do you want me to count how many wack and played out bars this dude spat or is it his haircut that ethered himself you want me to start with? LOL. You gotta be kidding me.

"Coming off the top like convertibles"
"I stay with AKs missiles and pistols"

YAWNNNNNNN

Please let us not just yan dust, if you no sabi , talk say you no sabi,

try make sense abeg
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2011
Iceberg Slim jst dey waste him time, he shld focus on his music career and try to produce a Hit track.

that rapping was even wack  cry we don't need american ascent rapping in naija! flow naija rapo

how many ppl even know Iceberg Slim? make this dude go sit down jare! enter studio go do correct musik come. beefing wont take him anyway.

M.I. go dey use am wash any day anytime Lyrically Loco + generating sales for him  grin

#Beef Track was a killer! which kain strong head pikin be this, pomo u know chop, fish u know chop, goat u know chop u wan beef hahaha grin
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by olumoney: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2011
Dude Tosinadeda, if you cannot see that this crap is no where close to M.I. then there's really no where to begin to help you, lol

You have a guy who is

1) Talking about "Missiles, Aks and Pistols" that he doesn't have

2) Losing his breath every two seconds

3) Spitting overused and played out punchlines

4) Clearly is suffering from an identity crisis

5) Is Lying that he made MI relevant "they werent payin attention till i mentioned you"

6) Raps like Camron's throwaway verses from 2003 lol

And you have the nerve to compare him to Jude Abaga, and even say he got "ethered",

"Don't test me even if u got testes , im a prick", Iceberg will NEVER ever be able to make a line that clever, he will always be an ordinary generic TRASH rapper,

It's a shame that someone like you can't tell , done with this issue though, yuck
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by Esinwaju: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2011
Did he say no one was paying attention to Mr Incredible until he mentioned him? Very silly, senile and mendacious.
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by tical(m): 1:12am On Oct 04, 2011
what a waste of time undecided instead of Iceberg slim to think of how to make a hit, he's busy dissin MI jst 2 get attention, My question is when wil he blow? Or wil he 4eva remain a veteran upcomin artiste solely dependin on an MI & BankyW hype?

Note: when @TosinODEda starts hypin a naija rapper, jst knw the rapper's career is ruined *coughs* A-Q. grin grin grin grin

Plus It may interest y'all to knw that this so called beef is a premeditated publicity stunt btw MI & Iceberg in an attempt 2 help Iceberg's career & It is an EPIC Fail. cool undecided

Naija music lovers don wise up grin grin grin grin
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by Mobinga: 2:30am On Oct 16, 2011
olumoney:

Dude Tosinadeda, if you cannot see that this crap is no where close to M.I. then there's really no where to begin to help you, lol

You have a guy who is

1) Talking about "Missiles, Aks and Pistols" that he doesn't have

2) Losing his breath every two seconds

3) Spitting overused and played out punchlines

4) Clearly is suffering from an identity crisis

5) Is Lying that he made MI relevant "they werent payin attention till i mentioned you"

6) Raps like Camron's throwaway verses from 2003 lol

And you have the nerve to compare him to Jude Abaga, and even say he got "ethered",

"Don't test me even if u got testes , im a prick", Iceberg will NEVER ever be able to make a line that clever, he will always be an ordinary generic TRASH rapper,

It's a shame that someone like you can't tell , done with this issue though, yuck

I stopped reading there.

What the Bleep?

Are you out of your mind? I was feeling your shit till that. I can't even fathom that.

That line is MI's worst line, that line is the corniest, failed Nigerian rap line ever.

Even if you have testes I'm a prick

>>?? Jesus.
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by Ibime(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
This wack @zz ninja better shut the phuck up with all his generic and bitten rhymes.

In this verse alone, I can point out ten punches/metaphors he took from other rappers eg: "I cut ya forking head off just to snatch your necklace" was stolen from Canibus.
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by mykali(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2011
i wonder why pipz still bring this dude's name up . . .i used to think of Saucekid in the same way, but now the dude has done so much for himself that i can no longer hate. ICEBERG FAT should focus on creating a career before he attempts at decimating another's
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by shotster50(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2011
Iceberg is good but he needs to quit this constant whine about MI. He need to figure out what lane to take in the Nigerian rap scene.
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by basseyotu: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2011
Wait, wait, wait up!! Is this dude @icebergslim still musically alive? If i were him i'd quit rapping and look for any other lucrative thing to do. He has no aim, no strategy,wack linez. I see him as a jealous motherfucker whos jst looking for fame in the wrong places. Even SKALES is capable tearing this dude into pieces lyrically. Let alone MI!!!
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by Mobinga: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2011
Ibime:

This wack @zz ninja better shut the phuck up with all his generic and bitten rhymes.

In this verse alone, I can point out ten punches/metaphors he took from other rappers eg: "I cut ya forking head off just to snatch your necklace" was stolen from Canibus.

hahahahaha

Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by tosinaded(m): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2011
basseyotu:

Wait, wait, wait up!! Is this dude @icebergslim still musically alive? If i were him i'd quit rapping and look for any other lucrative thing to do. He has no aim, no strategy,wack linez. I see him as a jealous NaughtyPerson whos jst looking for fame in the wrong places. Even SKALES is capable tearing this dude into pieces lyrically. Let alone MI!!!

post logically!

the day MI does a song this good http://www.notjustok.com/2010/04/18/exclusive-iceberg-slim-goodbye/

lemme know
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by dudecipher: 11:50am On Oct 29, 2011
i think ice berg slim is very good. its just that he watered down his lyrics and metaphors for Nigerians
he's more known in US more than M.I.
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by bkbabe97y(m): 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2011
dudecipher:

i think ice berg slim is very good. its just that he watered down his lyrics and metaphors for Nigerians
he's more known in US more than M.I.

ROFLMAO @ bolded
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by dudecipher: 6:05pm On Nov 27, 2011
you guys should respect this dude called Ice bergslim. He is a tight MC with mad skills. don't even compare him with M.I, M.I is good i respect him too but i will give it up to Ice bergslim. if you' re still doubting take out time to analyse there freestyle battle at NEA award 2010 night Iceberg slim vs M.I.
he freestyle with beat while M.I went acapella.
everybody can go acapella even those that don't know anybody rap can read their rhymes. you will have enough time to think.
while going beat doesn't give a second to think. so believe that.
Re: Icebergslim - Jimmy's Jump Off (m.i Got Ethered) by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:48am On Nov 28, 2011
Crappy flows u got there iceberg

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] – Hallelujah By Sarkodie Ft AJ Omo Alajah / Sites To Get Free Foreign Songs (majorly Hip Hop)?? / Nairaland Rap Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.