Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

An 11year Old Boy Burnt Alive By Jealous Children - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An 11year Old Boy Burnt Alive By Jealous Children (264 Views)

Chinyere Magella Ogudoro & Brother Burnt Alive By Husband,Benjamin Ogudoro / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / 10-Year-Old Boy Burnt In Ebonyi For Stealing Cups Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An 11year Old Boy Burnt Alive By Jealous Children by yusufdayo1: 11:09pm On May 22, 2023
Tragedy in Russia after an 11-year-old boy was burned alive in a shed by other children who, according to sources, were jealous of the little boy who was a judo star in their country.
Police said he was first
doused with gasoline
and then locked in a shed and set on fire, all by children slightly older than him.
Albert Umbetyarov , as he was called, was the victim of this heinous act in the Dubovaya Roschcha district of Moscow, in a forest.
"They used bats to beat him into near unconsciousness before dousing him with gasoline and locking him in a shed which they set on fire," a witness told authorities.
It was two children aged 6 and 7 who alerted several adults who were in the area.

An adult was the one who found the scene, but
nothing he could do .
"At 7 p.m. he called me crying. He told me: 'My friend was burned to death in the shed'," the father of a child recalled.
"I went there I saw the flames. There was no one to rescue at that time."
Several men with shovels tried to break through
the flames and save the child, but it was too late.
"He was smart and very peaceful, he wouldn't offend a fly," the boy's judo coach, Alexander Tvanba , said.
"On May 19, 2023, children during a fight locked a boy inside a shed, locked the shed from the outside and nailed the door," explained the head of the committee, Alexander Bastrykin.
"Then a fire started. According to preliminary findings, the fire started inside the shed. The children could not open the door and called for help.
"When help arrived, the child's body was found inside the burnt shed."

Source:https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2023/05/22/646bc9b0268e3e8e488b459f.html

(1) (Reply)

Police Rescue 22 Underage Girls From Child Traffickers In Ogun State / Nigeria - PHC Bolt Drive Release Video That He Is Not Kidnapper / Anambra Vigilante Group Debunks Murder Allegation Against Ojoto CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.