Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! (3614 Views)

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / Obama Has Betrayed Africa / World Wide Conspiracy By Whites To Destroy The Black Race? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by cap28: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2011
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by Rgp92: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2011
Obama is half black and half white. He ain't betrayed me, cuz hes not my leader.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 11:15am On Sep 28, 2011
why ? thats preposterous, myopic and litigious. if anything Obummer is getting revenge for the black race for 1000s years of slavery by the arabs and occupation of black land (libya, algeria, morroco, egypt, mauritania). i say next he bombs these other countries. whats happening to blacks in libya (the killings) is a subliminal reflection of the racism habored by arabs towards the nubians. so if you think they feel they are part of africa, then you have another think coming. Obummer is getting revenge for us grin

go barrakkkkkkkk do the nubians proud. kick the arabs butt angry
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by Rgp92: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

why ? thats preposterous, myopic and litigious. if anything Obummer is getting revenge for the black race for 1000s years of slavery by the arabs and occupation of black land (libya, algeria, morroco, egypt, mauritania). i say next he bombs these other countries. whats happening to blacks in libya (the killings) is a subliminal reflection of the racism habored by arabs towards the nubians. so if you think they feel they are part of africa, then you have another think coming. Obummer is getting revenge for us  grin

go barrakkkkkkkk do the nubians proud. kick the arabs butt  angry

lol bro tongue kinda wise he bomb saudi arabia instead of libya
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2011
Rgp92:

lol bro tongue kinda wise he bomb saudi arabia instead of libya
grin grin I say he bombs them all. those arabs in africa are in occupied land. if it is ok for them to bomb israel because israel is on their land, then it is ok for our kenya brother barrack to blast them because they are on our land. the lord works in mysterious ways. he put our brother barrack in charge of the greatest military might in the world so as to teach the arabs a lesson for us, and for them. the lesson to them is 'do unto others what you want them to do to you' dont occupy a mans land and then be angry that your own land is occupied angry go barrackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk blast them fools loco grin
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by Rgp92: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

grin grin I say he bombs them all. those arabs in africa are in occupied land. if it is ok for them to bomb israel because israel is on their land, then it is ok for our kenya brother barrack to blast them because they are on our land. the lord works in mysterious ways. he put our brother barrack in charge of the greatest military might in the world so as to teach the arabs a lesson for us, and for them. the lesson to them is 'do unto others what you want them to do to you' dont occupy a mans land and then be angry that your own land is occupied angry go barrackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk blast them fools loco grin

grin grin grin grin

We have to remember that many people living in north Africa are Berber people. They have been living in Africa as long as the rest of us (black)
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2011
Rgp92:

grin grin grin grin

We have to remember that many people living in north Africa are Berber people. They have been living in Africa as long as the rest of us (black)
those berber people are a hybrid of all the invaders into africa (which was once all black). those berbers are a mixture of french invaders, arab invaders and maybe some local black people. the point being they are all invaders, usurpers, colonists, transplants, thieves, armu-robbers. africa was once ALL black. those so called berbers were involved in the black slave trade of our black brothers and sisters.

go into mauritania today, there is still slavery of black people by these so called berber invaders
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
i have met many arabs and berbers and trust me they are not the most generous people in this world. with that in mind, i doubt they will put so much manpower, sweat, blood and toil into building a humongous statue of a black person, the sphinx, that is

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i think the presence of the sphinx in that region is the ultimate proof that that whole region was black africa, till we got invaded from the north by the arabs who beat us down south and took over. even the egyptian govt (arabs) is going to all lengths to destroy all documents that proves that they are transplants and blacks own egypt.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 2:23pm On Sep 28, 2011
the presence of the sphinx is a constant reminder to all the black people all over the world of what a once great people we were. and we shall return back to our place of greatness once our penance is over.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by morpheus24: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

the presence of the sphinx is a constant reminder to all the black people all over the world of what a once great people we were. and we shall return back to our place of greatness once our penance is over.

you 've been reading those conspiracy books for much too long. Several sets of people in different ranges of phenotypical expression have occupied Africa and were not INVADERS into the continent. Many of them ancestorally have been living in Africa long before your Kwa speaking ancestors founded any lands in the little space they presently call their own.  Their DNA can be traced back long before Egyptian civilizations you m.o.r.o.n.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
morpheus24:

you 've been reading those conspiracy books for much too long. Several sets of people in different ranges of phenotypical expression have occupied Africa and were not INVADERS into the continent. Many of them ancestorally have been living in Africa long before your Kwa speaking ancestors founded any lands in the little space they presently call their own.  Their DNA can be traced back long before Egyptian civilizations you m.o.r.o.n.
you hardly know what you are talking about. your paucity of knowledge is akin to the volume of water in the sahara desert. i guess all i am trying to say is that you are a dunce. ok first off, the whole land mass before it broke off was one. it was called gondwanaland. at this point, everybody on earth was black. when the land mass cracked and parts of it drifted off is when the other races of people emerged. those who remained on the african continent couldnt and didnt change. this change in the others happened for so long that the change became encoded in their DNAs. their DNAs got changed to a point of no return, meaning all they could produce from thenceforth was a mutated version of themselves. needless to say these changed people in subsequent centuries started clawing their way back to africa and invading from the north. ok so stop acting like an ignant summabytch. if you dont know something, ask, and we will impart the knowledge on you   angry
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by morpheus24: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

you hardly know what you are talking about. your paucity of knowledge is akin to the volume of water in the sahara desert. i guess all i am trying to
^^^^
i don't know where you got that gibberish story about land masses cracking and people actually being on them when they cracked and thus got drifted off with the land mass. That may have happened with Dinosours but definitely not people.

Migrations of human species took them out of Africa roughly 60,000 to 100,000 thousand years ago via the shore lines of the middle east,, to india as far as oceania. Subsequent migrations left bottlnecks groups that remained in specific regions in the world that facilitated in group mutations with climate and diet acting as secondary events that sustained such mutations.

All through this period there have evidently been back migrations from regions bordering the periphery of the African continent with the Sahara posing a formidable barrier for DNA inflows into people that live in what is formally refered to as Sub saharan Africa. This is the reason these set of people have the most Divergent DNA makeup compared to other peoples of the world or in laymans terms this imples that peopels of the world are obvious offshoots of AFRICAN ANCESTORAL DNA. This is not in dispute

Please note you are a contemporary African and your phenotypical appearance has mutated much in the same period of time as other groups of people round the world. In order words you most likely do not look like what a typical African may have looked like 60, 000  to 100,000 years ago when the migration patterns began. So the suggestion that some how you are the original man is popostrous. You are a descendant of the same ancestors that populated and produced the diverse range of phenotypical appearances that occupy the world today. This the reason all human species are 99.7% identical in DNA sequencing.

If you want to encourage black solidarity please don't use false notions to do so and give the people the correct inforamtion
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
morpheus24:

^^^^
i don't know where you got that gibberish story about land masses cracking and people actually being on them when they cracked and thus got drifted off with the land mass. That may have happened with Dinosours but definitely not people.

Migrations of human species took them out of Africa roughly 60,000 to 100,000 thousand years ago via the shore lines of the middle east,, to india as far as oceania. Subsequent migrations left bottlnecks groups that remained in specific regions in the world that facilitated in group mutations with climate and diet acting as secondary events that sustained such mutations.

All through this period there have evidently been back migrations from regions bordering the periphery of the African continent with the Sahara posing a formidable barrier for DNA inflows into people that live in what is formally refered to as Sub saharan Africa. This is the reason these set of people have the most Divergent DNA makeup compared to other peoples of the world or in laymans terms this imples that peopels of the world are obvious offshoots of AFRICAN ANCESTORAL DNA. This is not in dispute

Please note you are a contemporary African and your phenotypical appearance has mutated much in the same period of time as other groups of people round the world. In order words you most likely do not look like what a typical African may have looked like 60, 000  to 100,000 years ago when the migration patterns began. So the suggestion that some how you are the original man is popostrous. You are a descendant of the same ancestors that populated and produced the diverse range of phenotypical appearances that occupy the world today. This the reason all human species are 99.7% identical in DNA sequencing.

If you want to encourage black solidarity please don't use false notions to do so and give the people the correct inforamtion
like i said initially, you hardly know what you are talking about http://homepages.see.leeds.ac.uk/~eargah/Gond.html

and you unwittingly are regurgitating exactly what i said initially. shows how stupid you are
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by morpheus24: 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

like i said initially, you hardly know what you are talking about http://homepages.see.leeds.ac.uk/~eargah/Gond.html

and you unwittingly are regurgitating exactly what i said initially. shows how silly you are
regurgitating would be supporting your land mass break away theory and how people were on these land masses that drifted away as opposed to physically migrating to these regions after the earth shifted thousands, possibly millions of years ago, Oh and how everyone on the planet was a contemporary looking black man back in those days. That cannot be confirmed either.

Also you say those who remained in Africa couldn't and didn't change. Thats false. The divergent looks in different parts of Africa would not support that proposition as different proto-Saharan groups  in central Africa produced contemporary sahelian and saharans who look visibly different from  Proto-Khoisan groups that produced the bushmen in the south of Africa. ergo, people change regardless of how minimal the distances are dependent on several factors.

A flaw again would be in the fact that the Human species have been postulated to have orginated from the same source ie. Homo sapien man. Your theory would leave room for more than one up shoot of the Human species.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by aurenflani: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2011
yea as igbo, hausa or yoruba? you are so funny. in the first place you don't even love each other. give us independence! you just got s/sudan and what next, rebellion from within! someone said obama should bomb / arabia! obama may bomb the white house but hell no way with s/a - far too important than anywhere in the world for muslims and usa oil requirement. so you see, obama will find it easier to nuke your church but not s/arabia!!!
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2011
morpheus24:

regurgitating would be supporting your land mass break away theory and how people were on these land masses that drifted away as opposed to physically migrating to these regions after the earth shifted thousands, possibly millions of years ago, Oh and how everyone on the planet was a contemporary looking black man back in those days. That cannot be confirmed either.

Also you say those who remained in Africa couldn't and didn't change. Thats false. The divergent looks in different parts of Africa would not support that proposition as different proto-Saharan groups  in central Africa produced contemporary sahelian and saharans who look visibly different from  Proto-Khoisan groups that produced the bushmen in the south of Africa. ergo, people change regardless of how minimal the distances are dependent on several factors.

A flaw again would be in the fact that the Human species have been postulated to have orginated from the same source ie. Homo sapien man. Your theory would leave room for more than one up shoot of the Human species.
now you are just splitting hairs. of course everybody in africa will not look exactly alike. features will differ according to diet and the part of africa you are, but the unifying factor is that the skin is black.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by morpheus24: 5:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

now you are just splitting hairs. of course everybody in africa will not look exactly alike. features will differ according to diet and the part of africa you are, but the unifying factor is that the skin is black.

Right right. Like you said. The blacks all drifted with the breaking earth's crust and found themselves in different parts of the world. Then everyone started rushing back to Africa after they finished mutating and figured out, thats where we all came from in the first place huh
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2011
morpheus24:

Right right. Like you said. The blacks all drifted with the breaking earth's crust and found themselves in different parts of the world. Then everyone started rushing back to Africa after they finished mutating and figured out, thats where we all came from in the first place huh

yes bros they all started rushing back when the economic system called capitalism was unleashed upon the world, because africa by virtue of its location, had, and still has, the best soil and the most abundant resources. they have come back to steal, pillage and take. to plunder the resources of africa. our long distant mutated cousins have come back home to steal from us.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by morpheus24: 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

yes bros they all started rushing back when the economic system called capitalism was unleashed upon the world, because africa by virtue of its location, had, and still has, the best soil and the most abundant resources. they have come back to steal, pillage and take. to plunder the resources of africa. our long distant mutated cousins have come back home to steal from us.

in case you didn't notice that has been happening for over 1000+ years, long before there was any such thing as a CAPITALIST SYSTEM and is driven by man's insatiable appetite for the desires that make him what he is; power, control, influence over others and egoism. Africans are not immune to these traits as they are part of the same human species and are no more SPECIAL than a slanty eyed Asian that lives in Japan. Stop buying into boogeyman theories will ya.

We wake up each day eager to play within these social constructs and stratifications percieved as our ultimate reality. There in lies the true stain on humanity that we are yet to overcome and probably won't for a long period of our evolutionary cycle. Pity!

Oh by the way what system preceded Capitalism? since in your view point this is what started the exodus back to Africa to pillage.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by isalegan2: 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2011
Good job, Cap28.  I liked the video immensely.

buzugee:

why ? thats preposterous, myopic and litigious. if anything Obummer is getting revenge for the black race for 1000s years of slavery by the arabs and occupation of black land (libya, algeria, morroco, egypt, mauritania). i say next he bombs these other countries. whats happening to blacks in libya (the killings) is a subliminal reflection of the racism habored by arabs towards the nubians. so if you think they feel they are part of africa, then you have another think coming. Obummer is getting revenge for us grin

go barrakkkkkkkk do the nubians proud. kick the arabs butt angry

Listen up, Agege hooligan!  grin

Obamanama doesn't give a hoot about you and your fellow ruffians.  And the UN/Halliburton/American Military Industrial Complex aren't bombing Libya to put the good guys in power.  tongue

Anyway, I'll let you have your fun.  I know you too well.
When you're done, get your ig-niant area boy ar.se into that thread you can never find; It's gonna reach its max NL pages. . . leading to its retirement and lockdown.  I'm not gonna tell you twice.  cool
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
morpheus24:

in case you didn't notice that has been happening for over 1000+ years, long before there was any such thing as a CAPITALIST SYSTEM and is driven by man's insatiable appetite for the desires that make him what he is; power, control, influence over others and egoism. Africans are not immune to these traits as they are part of the same human species and are no more SPECIAL than a slanty eyed Asian that lives in Japan. Stop buying into boogeyman theories will ya.

We wake up each day eager to play within these social constructs and stratifications percieved as our ultimate reality. There in lies the true stain on humanity that we are yet to overcome and probably won't for a long period of our evolutionary cycle. Pity!

Oh by the way what system preceded Capitalism? since in your view point this is what started the exodus back to Africa to pillage.
believe it or not, before capitalism became officially a system on paper, capitalism had always been a system in the human mind. the only thing that prevented them from acting on it 'en-masse' was that there wasnt the technology to maximally harness and indulge in greed. like it would take you like a few months to canoe from one part of the world to the other. but once all that got taken care off, human greed ran amok. so just because i said capitalism got officially recognized on paper didnt mean it did not exist in the minds of men. capitalism has been around since greed has been around which was after eve ate the apple. so all am trying to say is that, since it became conveniently possible for people to travel around, peoples greed has run amok. and of course the natural place to come invade will be the place with the mucho resources, AFRICA
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

Listen up, Agege hooligan!  grin

Obamanama doesn't give a hoot about you and your fellow ruffians.  And the UN/Halliburton/American Military Industrial Complex aren't bombing Libya to put the good guys in power.  tongue

Anyway, I'll let you have your fun.  I know you too well.
When you're done, get your ig-niant area boy ar.se into that thread you can never find; It's gonna reach its max NL pages. . . leading to its retirement and lockdown.  I'm not gonna tell you twice.  cool
But of course the primary motive of the invasion wasnt for our benefits. but we are aligning ourselves with the perks. spoils of war, if you will  grin grin grin the usurpation of our life-long enemy. like they say, my enemy's enemy is my friend  grin  oh and that thread, you sure are keeping it a secret from me. let me know where it is so i can come drop a few nuggets in there  grin
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by cap28: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
isale_gan2:

thanks isale, how you dey? havent heard from you in a while. hope all is well.    
im glad you liked the video , the guy in the video is very astute in analysis of world events, he is always  spot on.  He is  particularly interested and concerned about africa, i'll see if i can find one of his videos in which he lambasts nigeria and gabon's cowardly behaviour with regard to libya.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by morpheus24: 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

believe it or not, before capitalism became officially a system on paper, capitalism had always been a system in the human mind. the only thing that prevented them from acting on it 'en-masse' was that there wasnt the technology to maximally harness and indulge in greed. like it would take you like a few months to canoe from one part of the world to the other. but once all that got taken care off, human greed ran amok. so just because i said capitalism got officially recognized on paper didnt mean it did not exist in the minds of men. capitalism has been around since greed has been around which was after eve ate the apple. so all am trying to say is that, since it became conveniently possible for people to travel around, peoples greed has run amok. and of course the natural place to come invade will be the place with the mucho resources, AFRICA
I think you mean GREED has been an evident trait in men and been around long before the notion of captialism was caped by thinking minds. It is the other way round my friend. the mechanisms of capitalism simply enhances what was already there

So call the boogeyman what you want, capitalism, imperialism, egoism, racism. the one unifying idea behind it is how do "I or WE set myself/ourselfs above others". A consequence of evolutionary survival traits embedded in those who have faced the fierest of competitions/ survival  and as the African/Black man continues to learn this about his contemporaries begins to embody these same traits as a consequence of his own survival.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2011
morpheus24:

I think you mean GREED has been an evident trait in men and been around long before the notion of captialism was caped by thinking minds. It is the other way round my friend. the mechanisms of capitalism simply enhances what was already there

So call the boogeyman what you want, capitalism, imperialism, egoism, racism. the one unifying idea behind it is how do "I or WE set myself/ourselfs above others". A consequence of evolutionary survival traits embedded in those who have faced the fierest of competitions/ survival  and as the African/Black man continues to learn this about his contemporaries begins to embody these same traits as a consequence of his own survival.  
there you go trying to separate two metals in an alloy. greed is capitalism. capitalism is greed. one cant exist without the other. they are both the same. capitalism is a sophisticated way of saying 'greed'

how do you or we set ourselves above others ? therein lies your frustration. you cannot set yourself above others but you can be the best that you can be.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by morpheus24: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2011
buzugee:

there you go trying to separate two metals in an alloy. greed is capitalism. capitalism is greed. one cant exist without the other. they are both the same. capitalism is a sophisticated way of saying 'greed'
Not necessarily. its true intentions were not predicated on such, but as all ideas are inevitably corrupted by the few and thus they begin to be percieved as such.

The idea of capitalism was to give power to the individual and create the freedom to employ all resources at his disposal to its maximum potential, creating an incentive for him to continue to innovate and benefit the commune as a whole. Multiply this effect by a hand full of Multinational corporations and you get a corrupted system of a few trying to inevitably use the system to gain unlimited power, influence and control over others. A cycle evident in pretty much any ideal man has so far imagined.

Destroying the system will not bring about lasting change. It will be recycled again in the hands of the few who claim to be your liberators. The key is in realizing what drives the system, compromise and then transform it.

The Boogey man is man himself.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by cap28: 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
Nigeria, have you no shame?

nigerians have always been betrayers of their own people always willing to sell out to the highest bidder, thats why goodluck jonathan had no qualms about handing libya on a plate to NATO:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OZEN9DWzh0[/flash]
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by cap28: 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
30 pieces of silver - how the judases of africa - nigeria and gabon invited the european colonialists back to recolonise the african continent:

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEgzh8akIC0&feature=related[/flash]
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by isalegan2: 1:10am On Sep 29, 2011
cap28:

thanks isale, how you dey? havent heard from you in a while. hope all is well.   
im glad you liked the video , the guy in the video is very astute in analysis of world events, he is always  spot on.  He is  particularly interested and concerned about africa, i'll see if i can find one of his videos in which he lambasts nigeria and gabon's cowardly behaviour with regard to libya.

Been here all along, Bro.  smiley  Thanks for all the videos.  I saw another one of Afrisynergy's podcasts that you previously posted.  And I check out his channel on YouTube now.
Here's a related link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/afrisynergy

buzugee:

oh and that thread, you sure are keeping it a secret from me. let me know where it is so i can come drop a few nuggets in there  grin

Nairaland subforum; your moniker's in the title.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 1:17am On Sep 29, 2011
morpheus24:

Not necessarily. its true intentions were not predicated on such, but as all ideas are inevitably corrupted by the few and thus they begin to be percieved as such.

The idea of capitalism was to give power to the individual and create the freedom to employ all resources at his disposal to its maximum potential, creating an incentive for him to continue to innovate and benefit the commune as a whole. Multiply this effect by a hand full of Multinational corporations and you get a corrupted system of a few trying to inevitably use the system to gain unlimited power, influence and control over others. A cycle evident in pretty much any ideal man has so far imagined.

Destroying the system will not bring about lasting change. It will be recycled again in the hands of the few who claim to be your liberators. The key is in realizing what drives the system, compromise and then transform it.

The Boogey man is man himself.

way to make capitalism sound very noble. bros, the idea of capitalism is to window dress greed. to try to harness greed into a system. to make greed more palatable to the masses. to make greed more humane. ultimately, you cannot extricate one from the other. it is the front-end of greed which is the back-end. capitalism makes greed more user friendly. i think a hybrid of capitalism with socialism is the ultimate system.
Re: How Obama Has Betrayed The Entire Black Race! by buzugee(m): 1:21am On Sep 29, 2011
isale_gan2:

Been here all along, Bro.  smiley  Thanks for all the videos.  I saw another one of Afrisynergy's podcasts that you previously posted.  And I check out his channel on YouTube now.
Here's a related link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/afrisynergy

Nairaland subforum; your moniker's in the title.
is it under like say properties or foreign affairs or politics or etc etc. under what section ? i may be a nairaland veteran of sorts but my stay here has been maligned by tunnel vision. i only look at 3 sections
1, politics
2, front page
3, most recently this section, foreign affairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Filthy India Photos / The 'Death' Of Ariel Sharon / Hope This Soldiers Don't Think That Its By Muscle--pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.