Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? (11891 Views)

How Satisfied Are You With The Tinubu's Administration So Far? / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / IBB Tells Nigerians What To Expect From Buhari’s Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by oikirodah(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2023
Nigerians Anticipate Transformation: Voices Echo Expectations Ahead of Tinubu's May 29th Inauguration

With the highly anticipated May 29th inauguration of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu just around the corner, Nigerians are brimming with excitement. From lively marketplaces to tranquil neighborhoods, people are passionately voicing their expectations for Tinubu's incoming government.

Here are a selection of Nigerian voices sharing their expectations for Tinubu's forthcoming administration:

Chinedu Okonkwo, a young entrepreneur from Lagos, expressed his optimism, saying,

"I believe Tinubu's administration will prioritize economic growth and job creation. As a young entrepreneur, I hope to see policies that support small businesses and encourage investments. If he can tackle the unemployment crisis and create an enabling environment for startups, it would be a game-changer for our generation."

Fatima Ibrahim, a civil servant residing in Abuja, shared her aspirations for a more inclusive society, saying,

"I expect Tinubu to prioritize good governance and tackle corruption head-on. I want to see a government that is transparent, accountable, and responsive to the needs of the people. If he can strengthen the anti-corruption agencies and ensure the efficient delivery of public services, it would restore faith in our institutions and promote national development."

Ahmed Musa, a farmer from Kano, emphasized the importance of agricultural development, stating,

"Nigeria has vast agricultural potential, and it's time for us to harness it. I hope Tinubu's administration will prioritize the agricultural sector by investing in infrastructure, providing farmers with access to credit and modern farming techniques. If we can boost food production, reduce import dependency, and empower rural communities, it would uplift the lives of millions of Nigerians."

Adaobi Obi, a Small Business Owner:

"I have high hopes for Tinubu's administration. As a small business owner, I want to see policies that promote entrepreneurship and economic growth. I hope he focuses on improving infrastructure, particularly electricity and transportation, as these are crucial for businesses like mine. I also expect his government to implement supportive programs for women in business, encouraging us to thrive and contribute to the nation's prosperity."

Ngozi Okonkwo, a University Student:

"As a young Nigerian, education is a top priority for me. I am excited about Tinubu's inauguration because I believe he will prioritize the educational sector. I expect his government to focus on improving the quality of education by investing in infrastructure, providing better resources for schools, and enhancing teacher training programs.

It would be amazing if he also implements policies that promote access to education for all, regardless of socio-economic background. I hope his administration recognizes the importance of equipping the youth with the knowledge and skills needed to drive Nigeria's development."

These voices represent the diverse aspirations of Nigerians, all hoping that Tinubu's administration would bring positive change and address critical issues plaguing the nation.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/nigerians-anticipate-transformation-voices-echo-expectations-ahead-of-tinubus-may-29th-inauguration/
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah is the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

Source iReporteronline.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by pyyxxaro: 8:46am On May 23, 2023
More and more drugs , more and more Hook’Ups

Even MEN go begin do HOOK’Up during this regime

Let’s all get high during his first 4 years cool

Sai Baba , on your rugged testicles I stand 🙌🏿

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by onumadu: 8:56am On May 23, 2023
Institutionalization of grand theft.

71 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by gidgiddy: 8:59am On May 23, 2023
What to expect from Tinubu's administration?

Half the time spent on foreign medical trips, and the other half spent talking nonsense like "bulaba"

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Boyooosa(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Well, I pray that he's strengthened both physically and mentally enough to captain the rocked ship of Nigeria.

My Expectations in the first four years

1. Nigeria should have fixed insecurity, greatly.
2. By the end of his first tenure, our economy should be preparing for greatness
3. The Power sector should be fixed, perfectly

Second Tenure

1. By the end of the second tenure, our economy should be competing with the greatest in Africa
2. Drastic improvement in education sector and agriculture
3. Working and corruption free system

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by WiszyFraud: 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Did you know??

Medicines don’t cure diseases, they hide the symptoms.

lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by BigDawsNet: 9:02am On May 23, 2023
sad

Security 100%
Electricity 95%
Good roads 98%
Employment 97%
Accessible Hospital 99%
Free Education 100%
Export 99%
Paramilitary reform 100%
Tech opportunities for youth 100%
Agriculture support 100%
Economic growth 100%
Foods price reduction 100%
Eliminate Corruption 100%

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by ecolime(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Best

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Probe Buhari’s Government like he did to PDP and jail looters

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by SPRINCE001: 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Good Governance
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Nobody: 9:02am On May 23, 2023
pyyxxaro:
More and more drugs

Let’s all get high during his first 4 years cool

Abuja become agbero arena

Lagos promax

21 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Almunjid(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2023
The best.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by nwakibie3(m): 9:02am On May 23, 2023
Absolutely nothing

25 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by gasparpisciotta: 9:03am On May 23, 2023
We have a real technocrat as the elected head of government for the first time in the history of Nigeria

We expect proper and efficient governance

We expect some uncommon decision making

We expect the office of the First Lady to be more effective

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by lordkush: 9:03am On May 23, 2023
Nothing really. I expect yorubas and Dayo Isreal to become like Fulani herdsmen now

9 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Elvis2kay: 9:03am On May 23, 2023
My expectation on 29th May 2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Lifted07: 9:03am On May 23, 2023
Nothing promising for the country. His administration means more corruptions in the country; insecurity probably gets worse or remain as it is.
Since the foundation is an evil and a corrupt one with rigging and stealing of mandates, it would be a government of lies and liars.

But as for me, my rising is independent of whosoever is in power; my economic source is beyond this realm, so I will definitely rise astronomically in all situations - good or bad. I am blessed forever; I am blessed of the Lord who made the heavens and the earth!

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by phr0nesis(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2023
Nothing. Having expectations on any politician fit give person HBP.
Just hussle and Japa if possible

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Sablexxxtoons: 9:03am On May 23, 2023
grin
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by StepTwo: 9:03am On May 23, 2023
Ok
Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by safarilove(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2023
I expect the same or better transformation in the whole of Nigeria as witnessed in Lasgidi between 1999-2007.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Mintyguy(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2023
We are poised to enjoy a new season of economic prosperity with futuristic legacy that will place Nigeria among the leading economics of the world in no distant time.
It's a new era of rising for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by seanwilliam(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2023
Stable light atleast

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Benresmy(m): 9:03am On May 23, 2023
Tinubu will be the worst president..

Nigerian has ever heard..

Naja be ready to suffer for good 4 yrs 😠 🤬 😡

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by VTJN(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2023
Job

I need job; either federal, state or private firm

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by MrBiGGEST(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2023
Better economy

1 Like

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Gangster1ms: 9:04am On May 23, 2023
There will be no administration, even if there were to be one, it wouldn't last.
Tinubu's Inauguration or not, Peter obi will recover the stolen mandate.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Expect From Tinubu's Administration? by Godfullsam(m): 9:04am On May 23, 2023
I expect to get a better job, move to my own house and change my car.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Erelu Fayemi Inducted Into Nigerian Women Hall Of Fame / NNPC, NIPCO Partner To Deliver CNG To Nigerians / Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.