Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Implications Of Sex In Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Implications Of Sex In Dreams. (177 Views)

Supernatural Move Of God In Gaza More Than 200 Reportedly Meet Jesus In Dreams / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Implications Of Sex In Dreams. by Revadebola: 8:08am On May 23, 2023
IMPLICATIONS OF SEX IN DREAMS.

To the glory of God, in the over four decades that I have been serving the Lord, i discovered that one of the commonest dream is: sex in dreams.

A lot of people don't know that there are implications of such dreams.

Don't ever ignore your dreams.

From tomorrow by God's grace, I will start a new series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings topic, "IMPLICATIONS OF SEX IN DREAMS".

Be online to download the audio broadcast and listen to the eye opening teachings on "IMPLICATIONS OF SEX IN DREAMS".

It is a 12-day consecutive powerful teaching that will transform your life. Don't miss out on any day.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all round breakthrough.

We send out fresh audio broadcasts about 12 midnight everyday.

If you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

(FOR CALLS ONLY) +2348063319364

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp groups you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030
Re: Implications Of Sex In Dreams. by AntiChristian: 10:54am On May 23, 2023
It's normal!

Just get married!

(1) (Reply)

Are You Between The Ages Of 60 And 80 Years? / The Most Explosive Thing In The World. / Mystery About Nigeria I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.