Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community (17846 Views)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / Lady Searching For A Husband For Her Widowed Mother On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Senator777: 1:21pm On May 23, 2023
I know say na them

8 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Guyman01: 1:21pm On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
I thought it’s only calabar people that are fond of this rubbish and nonsense witch banishing, I never new Igbo people are the oga kpatakpata of banishing witches undecided.

90% of Nigerians are so backward and uncivilized.

Useless brothers from the pit of hell!!
The difference is that the Igbos take action once it goes out and people get to know about it unlike Sokoto or Kano states that wont prosecute murderers who kill and claim it was done to protect Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Shigishege2: 1:22pm On May 23, 2023
motih35295:
Africa
shut up. Say afghanestern

7 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Guyman01: 1:22pm On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
I thought it’s only calabar people that are fond of this rubbish and nonsense witch banishing, I never new Igbo people are the oga kpatakpata of banishing witches undecided.

The difference is that the Igbos take action once it goes out and people get to know about it unlike Sokoto or Kano states that wont prosecute murderers who kill and claim it was done to protect Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Bighead9: 1:23pm On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

Things like this no longer happen in Calabar, except South EAST.

11 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Kobicove(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
There's no smoke without fire undecided
Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Bighead9: 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
Guyman01:

The difference is that the Igbos take action once it goes out and people get to know about it unlike Sokoto or Kano states that wont prosecute murderers who kill and claim it was done to protect Islam.

Trash.
Northerners are Civilised People. Every negative thing only happen in the EAST. Why? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by erai30(m): 1:25pm On May 23, 2023
I prefer witchcraft to bad government craft, but what do I know? grin

1 Like

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Bighead9: 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
olasaad:
All because of one plot of land

Kikikikikikiki grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by IgboSomalia: 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
Igbos treat their women terribly, I don't understand why. It's really painful.

10 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by ipobarecriminals: 1:26pm On May 23, 2023
sad EAST and barbaric tradition

8 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by IgboSomalia: 1:27pm On May 23, 2023
Makamatic:
Thanks goodness all these things no they happen for my state .

Wait till your daughter marries there

3 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by bigiyaro(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2023
Pls also do well do arrest the hediot that slept with minors
Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Bighead9: 1:28pm On May 23, 2023
erai30:
I prefer witchcraft to bad government craft, but what do I know? grin

You will get both in abundance in the EAST. That's why most of them no dey fit stay their Region. grin

8 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by chatinent: 1:28pm On May 23, 2023
Wizards of Oz.
Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:

It is a complicated issue.
One.it bothers around widow s ND it's after effects while in Calabria they are more inclined to identifying women who are into witchcrafts and either banish the women or killing them.
It is a different thing in some areas.some areas associated the death of the husband as tobe due to the witchery acts of the widow(and it can go really bad for the widow if investigation revealed that the husband is well known.agile and productive).
Because of this members of some communities exploit omen into widowhood to instigate community against them
Then there are other issues of concern.
In deltaimo.rivers.bayelsa some communities still are at crossroads of how to phase out this problem

Even in the west there are hidden practices that affect women which is been hidden from the public of which a lot of people don't know about.
It is not always green on the otherside
Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Onyinyechiugly1(f): 1:33pm On May 23, 2023
The men who did that, should be hanged with their balls....they are not qualified to be among humans.

3 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Enemyofpeace: 1:35pm On May 23, 2023
Igbo kwenu!

Please what do they call those photographs people take before wedding? Is it pre-marital affair? I want to release my pre-marital affair on the social media, but I want to be sure of what to title it.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by LordGuru1: 1:36pm On May 23, 2023
shocked BREAKING!!! President Biden said on Tinubu's Inauguration: https://www.nairaland.com/7699823/breaking-tinubu-inauguration-biden-announces#123316461

4 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by hassan4: 1:39pm On May 23, 2023
Why always Anambra? Very fetish people; even when they acquire wealth, they still have this timid mindset. I prefer more refined Igbo people like Owerri folks.

3 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Bashirkareem31: 1:51pm On May 23, 2023
olasaad:
All because of one plot of land
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Bashirkareem31: 1:52pm On May 23, 2023
wahahlawahala:
Na dem... Even before opening the thread, we Don know na the delusional ppl frm the potopoto enclave😒
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by blahc007: 1:52pm On May 23, 2023
Jennyclay:
Too bad undecided.

My dear not Igbo people, but Anambra state of Nigeria.
They have all the money in the world, but do you know that civilization never enter this people mind....?
Being a hustler, being rich is different from being civilized.

I be Igbo guy.i school for Anambra for 5years, so I Sabi dem.....me know wetin I de tell you....

5 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by emekajacobogbon(m): 1:53pm On May 23, 2023
safarilove:
See how a wonderful family want to be teared apart..

Torn apart

1 Like

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by IkeIgboNiile(m): 1:54pm On May 23, 2023
Why are all the witches poor? I have noticed that one of the criteria of being a Nigerian witch is either you're poor or you live in a poor environment, you hardly heard after witch craft in rich neighbourhoods.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Cassandraloius: 1:56pm On May 23, 2023
Truly, the wickedness of this world is waxing stronger, just because of property o, Omo, things dey happen.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Bashirkareem31: 1:58pm On May 23, 2023
Bighead9:

Trash.
Northerners are Civilised People. Every negative thing only happen in the EAST. Why? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brothers Label Their Widowed Sister Witch, Banish Her From Community by Jalaw: 2:04pm On May 23, 2023
Backward and primitive people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When the Nigeria Gender Equality Bill is finally passed into law. / Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying Unmarried (FOR GUYS ONLY)! / My Mothers Ugly Wish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.