Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions (41456 Views)

Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions / Controversy Lingers As Appeal Court Overrules Malami On Electoral Act / Chima Igwe Scandal: Onu Overrules Board, ICPC, Orders FIIRO Boss' Reinstatement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by adambest(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2023
Atiku oyé WAZIRI ADAMAWA turaiki Ganye God bless you for me... You're a winner 🏆🏆 🏆🏆🏆

saintbillion:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/5/2023-election-court-overrules-tinubu-and-apc-consolidates-atiku-and-obis-petitions.html
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Antai123(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2023
Hmmm, all these are scripts, it's only fools that will rejoice at this... I rest my case.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by HayB100(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2023
Lol, I just look at most of these obedients and I laugh, so Obi is the only one that can make things get better in Naija? Lol, nah mad people plenty among una, I swear 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by blowjohn(m): 6:04pm On May 23, 2023
GeneralPula:
The court stressed that the parties would adopt final briefs of argument on August 5 to enable it to fix a date for judgment.

grin

I bet many people didn't read that part grin grin cheesy

Politics eh.
No be some people mate o

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Josephkabila12: 6:06pm On May 23, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

A paint of Garri is 1700 shocked shocked in Lagos

And you are still voting and supporting politicians along party tribe and religious lines..

In 2015 i bought a paint of garri for 350 in Lagos .. tell me it's inflation
you can go back to ur ibo village and buy garri 1naira nah, No one cares.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Sleekfingers: 6:09pm On May 23, 2023
Most commenting don't seems to understand. The case is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by phorget(m): 6:13pm On May 23, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

And you are still voting and supporting politicians along party tribe and religious lines..

The Russian and Ukraine war caused the hike in price of your darling garri couple with the maladministration of the PDP when they were supposed to save for the future but they would rather embezzle... APC(party of excuses).

undecided
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Godfullsam(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2023
9jatriot:
I just don't know if this news is not funny.

Let us assume for academic purposes that APC loses this consolidated case, then Obi and Atiku will now start another case trying to determine who came second??

Because I do not see how this consolidation is to Obi's advantage. Atiku as second I can see the advantage but not Obi.

Perhaps someone can educate me.

The purpose of the consolidation is to enable the court to trash both petitions at once.

Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by mamaafrik(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2023
They should request for an extension of the swearing in.........
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Segzy19: 6:16pm On May 23, 2023
Obidient kids are already happy about this news.

Walahi! I have never seen a generation of youths so excited in ignorance and foolishness like them.

They know nothing, yet they refuse to learn but boast in stupidity and ignorance

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by broeric77: 6:17pm On May 23, 2023
Just sit quietly and watch things unfold so that you can assimilate each of them by observation, explaining them to You may be a waste of time.

9jatriot:
I just don't know if this news is not funny.

Let us assume for academic purposes that APC loses this consolidated case, then Obi and Atiku will now start another case trying to determine who came second??

Because I do not see how this consolidation is to Obi's advantage. Atiku as second I can see the advantage but not Obi.

Perhaps someone can educate me.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by CaptainFM1: 6:19pm On May 23, 2023
duro4chang:
If they had merged before election they will not be where The are today.

They don't have to merge if they believe in their individual candidacy. If they merge, would you suggest Atiku should be VP to Obi? Or Obi that doesn't want to be someone's VP anymore? How do you intend to merge that? They are two different people and two different parties now pursuing their separate goals. If they did not merge how's that a case for their opponents?
I've not seen where opposition will be advising his opponent how to win him.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Godfullsam(m): 6:20pm On May 23, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Simple truth..

I don't know why Kwankwaso can be Obi Vice.

Same way Atiku no fit give Wike Vice.

Now all of them dey for mud

Why can't Obi be Atiku's vice
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by aswani(m): 6:21pm On May 23, 2023
So it looks like now the Judges have studied the initial submissions, there is nothing unique about Obi's petition, he certainly would not be made president based on his petition.

Worst case for him, his petition, that has now been lumped in with Atiku's, gets thrown out.

Best case, INEC is asked to conduct a run off election with the top two candidates (any 2 from 3) or the elections are cancelled and we do the dance again.

Sadly for Obi, he has lost a lot of goodwill thanks to the needlessly rabid behaviour of his supporters online.

A shame, a real shame as despite being part of the political class, he was a "third way", something sorely needed in Naija politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Tommydare(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2023
And u think if obi had won, it will change?
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Godfullsam(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga I dont get what you're happy about this news for...if that drug lord is sworn in he has gotten immunity until four years later..these judges know what they are doing..they want to deliver judgement after may 29 how does that sound?

Stop exposing these guys to common sense, they will abuse it.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by josilcool(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2023
Obi and Atiku suppose to first sort out who came second before challenging Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by prof22(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2023
Bet am with your life.
saintbillion:
Obi is coming.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Livingstoner(m): 6:27pm On May 23, 2023
May 30 for hearing.... Ofo ojokeji oja, May 29 is the main market

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Samade7: 6:27pm On May 23, 2023
See dem mumus dey are just doing dat just give u guys false hope. They knw what dey are doing.

So u mean if dey pursue tinubu they will now start BTW Obi and Atiku again.

All this things na wash. cheesy
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by hopexter(m): 6:28pm On May 23, 2023
lonecatt:
The judges should judge with their conscience, let the true winner be declared.

The true winner will be sworn in on May 29th grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by motih35295(m): 6:29pm On May 23, 2023
Alright
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Johans2023: 6:30pm On May 23, 2023
SwissMass:
Tribunal want to trash Peter girigory Obi and Atiku quickly, so has to escape their unnecessary senseless irresponsible attack
so why was tinubu against it? Dumbo
Your English really resemble your face and the opolo eyes of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by bitbillionaire: 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
I am actually pessimistic about this court case favouring Mr. Obi o.

I personally voted for Peter Obi but can he really prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT that he got the largest number of VALID votes, and met other requirements of the law to be declared a winner of that election? That would be one of the greatest miracle in history considering the fact that Nigerian presidential election is extremely complex and extremely difficult for a purported loser to prove he won.

2 Likes

Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by ChristineC: 6:35pm On May 23, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga I dont get what you're happy about this news for...if that drug lord is sworn in he has gotten immunity until four years later..these judges know what they are doing..they want to deliver judgement after may 29 how does that sound?
that's not how it works
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by saintbillion(m): 6:36pm On May 23, 2023
prof22:
Bet am with your life.
My life na God get am. I no fit bet with am
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Shantyken(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

Is 2015 same as 2023
Do u know how many farmers that died, stop farming, join another trade, migrate.
The population of Nigeria as at 2015 is not the same in 2023.
Or the agricultural land has been use for building construction.
So many factors dey affect food price bro
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by Image123(m): 6:38pm On May 23, 2023
August 5, lolz. Good bye.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by truthfinder319: 6:39pm On May 23, 2023
All the cases will be struk out at once.
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by xjiggy: 6:39pm On May 23, 2023
I don't understand why the petition should be consolidated. How are they going to declare a winner if Atiku that came 2nd, Obi that came 3rd and Kwankwaso that came 4th are merge into one petition. Each party is a separate entity. Merging them will give room for argument in the supreme court in the event that the matter goes beyond the Tribunal. Why not listen to each party consecutively on different days and strike out/uphold arguments from the first day sitting. This reeks of judicial recklessness
Re: Court Overrules Tinubu And APC, Consolidates Atiku And Obi’s Petitions by truthfinder319: 6:40pm On May 23, 2023
To Alaba Market. His boss Atiku and his case will be struck out at once

saintbillion:
Obi is coming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His G-wagon (PHOTO) / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.