Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Why Women Should Marry Older Men- OAP Nedu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Women Should Marry Older Men- OAP Nedu (331 Views)

Marriage Is Dead, Women Have Turned It Into Poverty Alleviation Scheme— OAP Nedu / Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women / Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Should Marry Older Men- OAP Nedu by Azeemokoya: 3:10pm On May 23, 2023
Controversial Nigerian media personality, Nedu whose real name is Chinedu Ani Emmanuel has admonished women to either date or walk down the aisle with older men.

Speaking in a recent episode of Honest Bunch, the podcast he co-host alongside Husband Material and Diety Cole. He mentioned that older men bring peace of mind alongside financial security.

He, however, said ladies should only date or marry older men who are rich and can take care of their financial needs.

Nedu said, “Please, let me encourage you. If you have that older man that is eyeing you, that wants to marry you; he is 45, he is 50 and you are still 20 or something, you are an adult. Does he has the wherewithal to take care of you? If he does, go ahead.”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/why-women-should-marry-older-men-oap-nedu/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Oyakhilome Can Never Be My Friend – Apostle Johnson Suleman / Davido Visit Peter And Paul In Their Lagos Mansion / Davido Burial: Davido Strikes Back Troll Burial Statement Unveil His Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.